Subject: Reproducibe

From: Jochen Friedrich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:22:51 +0100 (CET)

tag 101735 -unreproducible
thanks

Hi Lance,

it looks like the bug is depending on the TERM variable. If TERM is set to
linux, mp3blaster runs fine for me. If TERM is set to vt100, i get the
exact same behaviour as you (i.e. nothing happens on f-keys except for F4
which crashes mp3blaster).

--jochen

---

From: Lance Simmons <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:25:15 -0600

* Jochen Friedrich <[email-masked]> [040309 14:53]:
> tag 101735 -unreproducible thanks
> 
> Hi Lance,
> 
> it looks like the bug is depending on the TERM variable. If TERM is
> set to linux, mp3blaster runs fine for me. If TERM is set to vt100, i
> get the exact same behaviour as you (i.e. nothing happens on f-keys
> except for F4 which crashes mp3blaster).
> 
Thanks.  I haven't used mp3blaster lately, but just now when I changed
TERM to linux, it continued to have the same problem.  Likely I'm doing
something wrong, but since I don't use mp3blaster any more, it's hard to
get motivated to look at it more closely.

-- 
Lance Simmons