Subject: Updating the org-drill Uploaders list

From: Tobias Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 11:02:20 +0200

Source: org-drill
Version: 2.7.0+20200412+dfsg1-2
Severity: minor
User: [email-masked]
Usertags: mia-teammaint

Thomas Koch <[email-masked]> is no longer maintaining org-drill.

We are tracking their status in the MIA team and would like to ask you
to remove them from the Uploaders list of the package so we can close
that part of the file.

(If the person is listed as Maintainer, what we are asking is to please
step in as a new maintainer.)

Thanks.

---

From: Nicholas D Steeves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2022 22:16:58 -0400

Dear Sebastian,

As the src:org-mode maintainer, I thought you would want to know about
this bug, because org-drill used to be part of src:org-mode.

> step in as a new maintainer.)

Regards,
Nicholas