Subject: heimdal: KDC: TGS-REQ problem with Windows 11 22H2 client

From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 21:03:48 +0100

Source: heimdal
Version: 7.7.0+dfsg-2
Severity: normal
Tags: upstream
Forwarded: https://github.com/heimdal/heimdal/issues/1011
X-Debbugs-Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Brian, Dominik,

While reviewing patches in the heimdal-7-7-1 branch due to regression
in the recent CVE fixes I noticed there was added another commit,
addressing the upstream issue:

https://github.com/heimdal/heimdal/issues/1011
> KDC: TGS-REQ problem with Windows 11 22H2 client

Filling it here as it might cause logon on Windows 11 22H2 under
certain setup configurations and might be worth fixing in a bullseye
point release.

Regards,
Salvatore