Subject: abi-compliance-checker including headers different from config file

From: Steve Langasek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 09:24:03 +0200

Package: abi-compliance-checker
Version: 2.3-1
User: [email-masked]
Usertags: origin-ubuntu mantic

When trying to run abi-compliance-checker against libspdlog-dev, it
inexplicably includes headers in its compilation run OTHER THAN those that
were specified in <headers> in the xml.

Specifically, from the xml:

/usr/include/spdlog/details/tcp_client.h
/usr/include/spdlog/details/thread_pool-inl.h
/usr/include/spdlog/details/thread_pool.h
/usr/include/spdlog/details/udp_client.h

and from the log of the failing run:

  #include "/usr/include/spdlog/details/tcp_client-windows.h"
  #include "/usr/include/spdlog/details/thread_pool-inl.h"
  #include "/usr/include/spdlog/details/thread_pool.h"
  #include "/usr/include/spdlog/details/udp_client-windows.h"

This is absolutely insane behavior, I have no idea why it's happening.

-- 
Steve Langasek                   Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer                   to set it on, and I can move the world.
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
[email-masked]                                     [email-masked]