Subject: xemacs21: new upstream version available

From: Étienne Mollier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 16:50:59 +0200

Source: xemacs21
Version: 21.4.24-11
Severity: wishlist

Dear Maintainer,

On debian-user-french mailing list[1], Basile noticed the
availability of a new version of xemacs21.  Given that the
tracker page of xemacs21[2] reports uscan is failing to get
newer upstream versions, I thought the update might have gone
under your radar, hence the present bug.

Newer releases look to have moved here[3], and there[4] for the
21.5.y series; I reckon the layout is not ideal for watch files.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-french/2023/05/msg00185.html
[2]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/xemacs21
[3]: http://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/
[4]: http://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/xemacs-21.5/

Have a nice day,  :)
-- 
Étienne Mollier <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da
Sent from /dev/pts/2, please excuse my verbosity.

---

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 16:01:29 +0100

> 21.5.y series; I reckon the layout is not ideal for watch files.

The 21.5 series are beta releases still, the stable release is still
21.4.