Subject: Re: Bug#1036826: How to avoid using '\c' in man pages

From: Helge Kreutzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 17:39:20 +0200

Hello Branden,
thanks for your help.

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 03:17:34PM -0500, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> [Debian BTS users: please CC the groff list on replies.]

Done.

> It is important for programs that interpret man pages to handle this.
> It should be given some priority.  But I wouldn't be surprised if one

Ok, then the proper fix is in po4a, so this bug report is truely valid
against po4a.

> I made some other changes while I was at it.[2]

So a fix is in gawk (upstream)? That is great. Thanks.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

          Helge
-- 
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     [email-masked]
           Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php
        64bit GNU powered                     gpg signed mail preferred
           Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/