Subject: DDPO: Add markers for toolchain and key packages

From: Guillem Jover <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 00:36:31 +0200

Package: qa.debian.org
Severity: wishlist

Hi!

During the freeze it's important to know which packages are part
of the toolchain and key package sets, and as those definitions are
under the purview of the release-team, so it might not always be
immediately obvious to the package maintainers whether the packages
they maintain fall under these. Which can cause disruption if an
accidental upload happens.

It would be nice to have a marker to denote toolchain packages, an
icon would be nice (such as 🔧 or ⚒), and another one for key
packages (such as 🔑). Probably linking to the pages defining
those package sets.

key → https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/key_packages.yaml.cgi
toolchain → https://release.debian.org/testing/essential-and-build-essential.txt

Thanks,
Guillem