Subject: Bug#106749: fade(in|out|all around)

From: xsdg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:22:01 -0400

Package: mp3blaster
Severity: wishlist
Version: 2pre3.0p8-1
Synopsis: fade(in|out|all around)
Class: sw-bug

Distribution: Debian testing/unstable
System: Linux 2.4.3 i686 unknown

Description:
mp3blaster should be able to fade into songs, fade out of songs, or
crossmix.  For bonus points, it should be able to fade in/out or
crossmix individual channels in a song.  For more bonus points (:oP) it
should be able to swap the (left | center | right) channel with the
(left | center | right) channel (where channel 1 != chanel 2 :o)  The
volumes and delays (on the fades) should be variable.

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)

Your message dated Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:10:44 -0200
with message-id <[email-masked]>
has caused the Debian Bug report #106749,
regarding fade(in|out|all around)
to be marked as having been forwarded to the upstream software
author(s) [email-masked].

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Darren Benham
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)