Subject: snmpsim: Python SyntaxWarning

From: Graham Inggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2024 15:17:28 -0100

Source: snmpsim
Version: 0.4.5-1
User: [email-masked]
Usertags: syntaxwarning

Hi Maintainer

The SyntaxWarning below were emitted when this package was tested with
pipuarts[1].

Regards
Graham

[1] https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/snmpsim.html

  Setting up snmpsim (0.4.5-1) ...
  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/snmpsim/grammar/walk.py:39:
SyntaxWarning: invalid escape sequence '\('
    match = re.match('.*?\((\-?[0-9]+)\)', value) #
.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.3.1 = INTEGER: ethernetCsmacd(6)
  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/snmpsim/grammar/walk.py:43:
SyntaxWarning: invalid escape sequence '\-'
    match = re.match('(\-?[0-9]+)\s.+', value) # .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.13.0 =
INTEGER: 60 seconds
  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/snmpsim/grammar/walk.py:82:
SyntaxWarning: invalid escape sequence '\-'
    match = re.match('(\-?[0-9]+)\s.+', value) #
.1.3.6.1.2.1.4.31.1.1.47.1 = Gauge32: 10000 milli-seconds
  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/snmpsim/grammar/walk.py:91:
SyntaxWarning: invalid escape sequence '\('
    match = re.match('.*?\(([0-9]+)\)', value)