Subject: python3-pytest-mpl: move from twitter-bootstrap{3,4} to bootstrap-html (v5)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 22:29:30 -0300

Package: python3-pytest-mpl
Severity: normal
Tags: upstream
User: [email-masked]
Usertags: bootstrap-v5-migration

Dear maintainer(s),

Your package (build-)depends on one of the binary packages of
src:twitter-bootstrap3 (fonts-glyphicons-halflings, libjs-bootstrap)
and/or src:twitter-bootstrap4 (libjs-bootstrap4). Unfortunately,
bootstrap versions 3 and 4 have been EOL'ed by upstream and it is
difficult to provide security support for them.

Projects depending on the unmaintained bootstrap versions are
encouraged to migrate to bootstrap v5 (src:bootstrap-html). Please
note that bootstrap v5 is not just a drop-in replacement, and some
work on the upstream side may be needed. Upstream provides these
migration guides that may help:

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.3/migration/
https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.6/migration/

Please, consider migrating to bootstrap v5.