Subject: Bug#1088734: spice-gtk: Please include the update de.po from upstream in next upload

From: Helge Kreutzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 05:33:02 +0000

Source: spice-gtk
Version: 0.42-2.1
Severity: wishlist
Tags: l10n upstream
X-Debbugs-Cc: Christoph Brinkhaus <[email-masked]>

de.po was updated upstream. Could you kindly include this updated
translation in your next upload targetting Trixie, either as part of
the next upstream (if it comes before Trixie) or as a stand alone
patch?

Thanks

       Helge

-- System Information:
Debian Release: trixie/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL set to de_DE.UTF-8), LANGUAGE not set
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /usr/bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)

-- 
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     [email-masked]
           Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php
        64bit GNU powered                     gpg signed mail preferred
           Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/

---

From: Jeremy Bícha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2025 17:56:24 -0500

> the next upstream (if it comes before Trixie) or as a stand alone

The simplest way to get new translations into Debian is for upstream
to do a new release and then for Debian to package the new release.
Could you ask upstream if they are able to do a new release soon for
inclusion in the next Debian stable release? I don't have an exact
deadline for Debian 13 yet but this month would be good enough.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bícha