Subject: mysql-8.0: Minor issues in debconf template

From: Helge Kreutzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 10:10:58 +0000

Package: mysql-8.0
Version: 8.0.40-2
Severity: minor
Tags: patch

While translating the Debconf template, we noticed a few missing full
stops:

The old data directory will be saved in a new location

Automatic maintenance of MySQL server daemon disabled

Important note for NIS/YP users

If you fix the full stops, please unfuzzy all translations or request
a quick update from translators. If you need help doing this, I'm
gladly there to help you.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: trixie/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL set to de_DE.UTF-8), LANGUAGE not set
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /usr/bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)

-- 
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     [email-masked]
           Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php
        64bit GNU powered                     gpg signed mail preferred
           Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/