Subject: Bug#1095673: darkradiant ftbfs with GCC 15 and precompiled headers turned off

From: Matthias Klose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 16:34:23 +0100

Package: src:darkradiant
Version: 3.9.0-1

darkradiant ftbfs with GCC 15 and precompiled headers turned off. 
Trying to look for compiler errors, but when turning off the percompiled 
headers, the package fails to build.

Please could you forward that upstream? I can't access the bug tracker.

Configuring with -DCMAKE_DISABLE_PRECOMPILE_HEADERS=ON

/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/libs/render/CamRenderer.h:65:28: 
error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘using 
std::__shared_ptr_access<Shader, __gnu_cxx::_S_atomic, false, 
false>::element_type = class Shader’ {aka ‘class Shader’}
    65 |                 mergeShader->addRenderable(renderable, 
localToWorld);
       |                            ^~
In file included from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/inode.h:5,
                  from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/iselectiontest.h:6,
                  from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/iinteractiveview.h:3,
                  from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/icameraview.h:4,
                  from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/imousetoolevent.h:3,
                  from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/imousetool.h:6,
                  from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/imousetoolmanager.h:3,
                  from 
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/radiant/camera/CameraWndManager.h:6:
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/irenderable.h:7:7: note: 
forward declaration of ‘using std::__shared_ptr_access<Shader, 
__gnu_cxx::_S_atomic, false, false>::element_type = class Shader’ {aka 
‘class Shader’}
     7 | class Shader;
       |       ^~~~~~
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/libs/render/CamRenderer.h:71:46: 
error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘using 
std::__shared_ptr_access<Shader, __gnu_cxx::_S_atomic, false, 
false>::element_type = class Shader’ {aka ‘class Shader’}
    71 | 
_shaders.primitiveHighlightShader->addRenderable(renderable, localToWorld);
       |                                              ^~
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/irenderable.h:7:7: note: 
forward declaration of ‘using std::__shared_ptr_access<Shader, 
__gnu_cxx::_S_atomic, false, false>::element_type = class Shader’ {aka 
‘class Shader’}
     7 | class Shader;
       |       ^~~~~~
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/libs/render/CamRenderer.h:76:41: 
error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘using 
std::__shared_ptr_access<Shader, __gnu_cxx::_S_atomic, false, 
false>::element_type = class Shader’ {aka ‘class Shader’}
    76 | 
_shaders.faceHighlightShader->addRenderable(renderable, localToWorld);
       |                                         ^~
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/include/irenderable.h:7:7: note: 
forward declaration of ‘using std::__shared_ptr_access<Shader, 
__gnu_cxx::_S_atomic, false, false>::element_type = class Shader’ {aka 
‘class Shader’}
     7 | class Shader;
       |       ^~~~~~
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/radiant/camera/CameraSettings.cpp: 
In member function ‘void ui::CameraSettings::importDrawMode(int)’:
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/radiant/camera/CameraSettings.cpp:146:9: 
error: ‘GlobalRenderSystem’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean 
‘RenderSystem’?
   146 |         GlobalRenderSystem().setShaderProgram(
       |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       |         RenderSystem
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/radiant/camera/CameraSettings.cpp:148:29: 
error: incomplete type ‘RenderSystem’ used in nested name specifier
   148 |             ? RenderSystem::SHADER_PROGRAM_INTERACTION
       |                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/packages/tmp/darkradiant-3.9.0/radiant/camera/CameraSettings.cpp:149:29: 
error: incomplete type ‘RenderSystem’ used in nested name specifier
   149 |             : RenderSystem::SHADER_PROGRAM_NONE
       |                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~