Subject: qt6-graphs: ftbfs with GCC-15

From: Matthias Klose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 17:48:14 +0000

Package: src:qt6-graphs
Version: 6.7.2-2
Severity: important
Tags: sid forky
User: [email-masked]
Usertags: ftbfs-gcc-15

[This bug is NOT targeted to the upcoming trixie release]

Please keep this issue open in the bug tracker for the package it
was filed for.  If a fix in another package is required, please
file a bug for the other package (or clone), and add a block in this
package. Please keep the issue open until the package can be built in
a follow-up test rebuild.

The package fails to build in a test rebuild on at least amd64 with
gcc-15/g++-15, but succeeds to build with gcc-14/g++-14. The
severity of this report will be raised before the forky release.

The full build log can be found at:
http://qa-logs.debian.net/2025/02/16/amd64exp/qt6-graphs_6.7.2-2_unstable_gccexp.log.gz
The last lines of the build log are at the end of this report.

To build with GCC 15, either set CC=gcc-15 CXX=g++-15 explicitly,
or install the gcc, g++, gfortran, ... packages from experimental.

  apt-get -t=experimental install g++ 

GCC 15 now defaults to the C23/C++23 standards, exposing many FTBFS.
Other Common build failures are new warnings resulting in build failures
with -Werror turned on, or new/dropped symbols in Debian symbols files.
For other C/C++ related build failures see the porting guide at
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-15/porting_to.html

[...]
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/axis/qlogvalue3daxisformatter.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/axis/qvalue3daxis.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/axis/qvalue3daxisformatter.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/abstractitemmodelhandler.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qabstract3dseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qabstractdataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qcustom3ditem.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qcustom3dlabel.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qcustom3dvolume.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/qabstract3dgraph.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/q3dscene.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/input/q3dinputhandler.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/input/qabstract3dinputhandler.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/input/qtouch3dinputhandler.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/theme/q3dtheme.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/theme/thememanager.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x1c): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/utils/utils.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphscolor.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphsitem.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x64): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphstexturedata.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/baritemmodelhandler.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qbar3dseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0xc): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qbardataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qitemmodelbardataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/barinstancing.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/q3dbars.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphsbars.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x2c): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphsbarsseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qitemmodelscatterdataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qscatter3dseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qscatterdataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/scatteritemmodelhandler.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/scatterinstancing.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/q3dscatter.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphsscatter.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x30): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphsscatterseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qheightmapsurfacedataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qitemmodelsurfacedataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qsurface3dseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/qsurfacedataproxy.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/data/surfaceitemmodelhandler.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/q3dsurface.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/engine/surfaceselectioninstancing.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphssurface.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x8): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs3d/qml/qquickgraphssurfaceseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/qgraphsview.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/qabstractseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x724): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/barchart/qbarseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x1cc): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/barchart/qabstractbarseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0xc1c): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/barchart/qbarset.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x90c): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/linechart/qlineseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/scatterchart/qscatterseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/xychart/qxyseries.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/xychart/qxypoint.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/axis/qabstractaxis.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/axis/barcategoryaxis/qbarcategoryaxis.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x300): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/axis/axisgrid.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/axis/axisticker.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/axis/axisline.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/axis/valueaxis/qvalueaxis.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x49c): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/themes/qgraphtheme.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/themes/qseriestheme.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/qsgrenderer/barsrenderer.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/qsgrenderer/pointrenderer.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/graphs2d/qsgrenderer/axisrenderer.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `QtPrivate::IsFloatType_v<_Float16>'; src/CMakeFiles/Graphs.dir/Graphs_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o:(.rodata+0x16184): first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
dh_auto_build: error: cd obj-x86_64-linux-gnu && LC_ALL=C.UTF-8 ninja -j8 -v returned exit code 1
make: *** [debian/rules:7: binary] Error 25
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary subprocess returned exit status 2