Subject: amavisd-new load package problem

From: Grzegorz Malinka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 10:54:52 +0100

Package: amavisd-new
Version: 1:2.13.0-3+deb12u1

Maillog:
<[email-masked]>: host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 451 4.5.0 Error
    in processing, id=04086-18, quar+notif FAILED: temporarily unable to
    quarantine: 451 4.5.0 Local delivery(1) to
    /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/spam-Zxby_LTTGl9R.gz failed: Can't locate
object
    method "new" via package "Amavis::IO::Zlib" (perhaps you forgot to load
    "Amavis::IO::Zlib"?) at /usr/share/perl5/Amavis/Out/Local.pm line 199.,
    id=04086-18 at /usr/share/perl5/Amavis.pm line 5578. (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Conclusion:
/usr/share/perl5/Amavis/Out/Local.pm doesn't include:
new Amavis::IO::Zlib

-- 
Grzegorz Malinka

---

From: Bernhard Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 00:25:00 +0100

Control: tags -1 patch

> /usr/share/perl5/Amavis/Out/Local.pm doesn't include:

There is a patch commited (but not yet released) upstream

https://gitlab.com/amavis/amavis/-/commit/9bcb6fecedbe606a9cf988fa93a11e9754106a9c

Bernhard