Subject: Mpv hardware decoding (vo=gpu) broken on i915 after upgrading Mesa to 24.3

From: Nikolas Kyx <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 23:55:47 +0300

Package: libglx-mesa0
Version: 24.3.4-3
Severity: normal

Debian Trixie. After upgrading the following packages

libglx-mesa0:amd64 (24.2.8-1, 24.3.4-3), libgbm1:amd64 (24.2.8-1, 24.3.4-3),
libgl1-mesa-dri:amd64 (24.2.8-1, 24.3.4-3), libegl-mesa0:amd64
(24.2.8-1, 24.3.4-3)

cannot use mpv with vo=gpu on a Nehalem Intel iGPU machine, so video
playback is terribly slow.
Bisected to mesa 24.3.0-1. Tried various additional mesa and mpv debug env vars,
but no exact issue still. Below are mpv logs from `mpv
--msg-level=all=v video.mp4`.
Maybe it is really a mpv thing. I don't get how there is [vo/gpu/drm]
part after it failed to use
OpenGL 4.5 in the broken version. There is no attempt to use OpenGL
4.5 on my ancient machine with 24.2.8-1.

Relevant part of broken mpv logs:
```
[vo/gpu/x11] Current display FPS: 60.031185
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_VERSION=1.5
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_VENDOR=Mesa Project
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_CLIENT_APIS=OpenGL OpenGL_ES
[vo/gpu/opengl] Trying to create Desktop OpenGL context.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Choosing visual EGL config 0xb, visual ID 0x21
[vo/gpu/x11] The XPresent extension was found.
[vo/gpu/x11] XPresent enabled.
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_VERSION='4.5 (Core Profile) Mesa 24.3.4-3'
[vo/gpu/opengl] Detected desktop OpenGL 4.5.
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_VENDOR='Mesa'
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_RENDERER='llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)'
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION='4.50'
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_KHR_debug.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Detected suspected software renderer.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Suspected software renderer or indirect context.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Initializing GPU context 'drm'
[vo/gpu/drm] VT_GETMODE failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device
[vo/gpu/drm] Failed to set up VT switcher. Terminal switching will be
unavailable.
[vo/gpu/drm] Picked DRM card 0, primary node /dev/dri/card0 as the default.
[vo/gpu/drm] Driver: i915 1.6.0 (0)
[vo/gpu/drm] Connector 64 currently connected to encoder 65
[vo/gpu/drm] Selected Encoder 65 with CRTC 47
[vo/gpu/drm] Selected mode: 1366x768 ([email-masked])
[vo/gpu/drm] DRM Atomic support found
[vo/gpu/drm] Using primary plane 32 as draw plane
[vo/gpu/drm] Using overlay plane 36 as drmprime plane
[vo/gpu] GBM_FORMAT_ARGB8888 not supported by draw plane: Falling back
to GBM_FORMAT_XRGB8888.
[vo/gpu] Supported modifier: 0x100000000000001
[vo/gpu] Supported modifier: 0x0
[vo/gpu] Creating GBM device
[vo/gpu] Initializing GBM surface (1366 x 768)
[vo/gpu/opengl] Initializing EGL
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_VERSION=1.5
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_VENDOR=Mesa Project
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_CLIENT_APIS=OpenGL OpenGL_ES
[vo/gpu/opengl] Trying to create Desktop OpenGL context.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Attempting to find EGLConfig matching GBM_FORMAT_XRGB8888
[vo/gpu/opengl] Found matching EGLConfig for GBM_FORMAT_XRGB8888
[vo/gpu/opengl] Initializing EGL surface
[vo/gpu] GL_VERSION='2.1 Mesa 24.3.4-3'
[vo/gpu] Detected desktop OpenGL 2.1.
[vo/gpu] GL_VENDOR='Intel'
[vo/gpu] GL_RENDERER='Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)'
[vo/gpu] GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION='1.20'
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_map_buffer_range.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_framebuffer_object.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_vertex_array_object.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_texture_rg.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_texture_float.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_sync.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_get_program_binary.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_buffer_storage.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_ARB_debug_output.
[vo/gpu] Loaded extension GL_KHR_debug.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Preparing framebuffer
[vo/gpu/opengl] GBM surface using modifier 0x100000000000001
[vo/gpu/drm] Failed to acquire DRM master: Permission denied
[vo/gpu/drm] crtc is not VRR capable
[vo/gpu/drm] Failed to commit ModeSetting atomic request: Permission denied
[vo/gpu/opengl] Failed to set CRTC for connector 64: Permission denied
[vo/gpu] Failed to commit atomic request: Permission denied
[vo/gpu/drm] Failed to commit ModeSetting atomic request: Permission denied
[vo/gpu/drm] Failed to restore previous mode
[vo/gpu/drm] Failed to drop DRM master: Permission denied
[vo/gpu/vulkan] Initializing GPU context 'waylandvk'
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Initialized libplacebo v7.349.0 (API v349)
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Creating vulkan instance with extensions:
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_get_physical_device_properties2
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_portability_enumeration
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_surface
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_wayland_surface
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Failed creating instance: VK_ERROR_INCOMPATIBLE_DRIVER
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Failed initializing vulkan instance
[vo/gpu/vulkan] Initializing GPU context 'x11vk'
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Initialized libplacebo v7.349.0 (API v349)
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Creating vulkan instance with extensions:
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_get_physical_device_properties2
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_portability_enumeration
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_surface
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_xlib_surface
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Failed creating instance: VK_ERROR_INCOMPATIBLE_DRIVER
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Failed initializing vulkan instance
[vo/gpu/vulkan] Initializing GPU context 'displayvk'
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Initialized libplacebo v7.349.0 (API v349)
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Creating vulkan instance with extensions:
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_get_physical_device_properties2
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_portability_enumeration
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_surface
[vo/gpu/libplacebo]     VK_KHR_display
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Failed creating instance: VK_ERROR_INCOMPATIBLE_DRIVER
[vo/gpu/libplacebo] Failed initializing vulkan instance
[vo/gpu] Failed initializing any suitable GPU context!
Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (--vo) device.

(tried also OpenGL 4.5, failed, but then also failed with 2.1)
```

Healthy mpv output was:
```
[vo/gpu/x11] Current display FPS: 60.031185
libEGL warning: DRI3: Screen seems not DRI3 capable
libEGL warning: failed to get driver name for fd -1

libEGL warning: MESA-LOADER: failed to retrieve device information

libEGL warning: failed to get driver name for fd -1

[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_VERSION=1.5
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_VENDOR=Mesa Project
[vo/gpu/opengl] EGL_CLIENT_APIS=OpenGL OpenGL_ES
[vo/gpu/opengl] Trying to create Desktop OpenGL context.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Choosing visual EGL config 0x4, visual ID 0x21
[vo/gpu/x11] The XPresent extension was found.
[vo/gpu/x11] XPresent enabled.
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_VERSION='2.1 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)'
[vo/gpu/opengl] Detected desktop OpenGL 2.1.
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_VENDOR='Intel'
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_RENDERER='Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)'
[vo/gpu/opengl] GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION='1.20'
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_map_buffer_range.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_framebuffer_object.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_vertex_array_object.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_texture_rg.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_texture_float.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_sync.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_get_program_binary.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_buffer_storage.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_ARB_debug_output.
[vo/gpu/opengl] Loaded extension GL_KHR_debug.
[vo/gpu] Testing FBO format rgba16f
[vo/gpu] Using FBO format rgba16f.

(and then vo=gpu with vaapi works)
```

---

From: Nikolas Kyx <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 10:32:41 +0300

Some useful output from glxinfo and eglinfo. mesa-utils 9.0.0-2+b1.
eglinfo segfault is stable (approximately same place in output) on
24.3.4-3, no segfault on 24.2.8-1.

glxinfo-24.3.4-3
```
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.4
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_context_flush_control, GLX_ARB_create_context,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_no_error, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile,
    GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float, GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GLX_ARB_multisample,
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile,
    GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float, GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_EXT_get_drawable_type, GLX_EXT_libglvnd, GLX_EXT_no_config_context,
    GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating,
    GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, GLX_OML_swap_method, GLX_SGIS_multisample,
    GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group,
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read
client glx vendor string: Mesa Project and SGI
client glx version string: 1.4
client glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_context_flush_control, GLX_ARB_create_context,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_no_error, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_robustness, GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float,
    GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample,
    GLX_ATI_pixel_format_float, GLX_EXT_buffer_age,
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile,
    GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float, GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_EXT_import_context, GLX_EXT_no_config_context, GLX_EXT_swap_control,
    GLX_EXT_swap_control_tear, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap,
    GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_INTEL_swap_event,
    GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, GLX_MESA_gl_interop, GLX_MESA_query_renderer,
    GLX_MESA_swap_control, GLX_NV_float_buffer, GLX_OML_sync_control,
    GLX_SGIS_multisample, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer,
    GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group, GLX_SGI_make_current_read,
    GLX_SGI_swap_control, GLX_SGI_video_sync
GLX version: 1.4
GLX extensions:
    GLX_ARB_context_flush_control, GLX_ARB_create_context,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_no_error, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile,
    GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float, GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample,
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile,
    GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float, GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_EXT_no_config_context, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap,
    GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer,
    GLX_MESA_gl_interop, GLX_MESA_query_renderer, GLX_SGIS_multisample,
    GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group,
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read
Extended renderer info (GLX_MESA_query_renderer):
    Vendor: Mesa (0xffffffff)
    Device: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits) (0xffffffff)
    Version: 24.3.4
    Accelerated: no
    Video memory: 3739MB
    Unified memory: yes
    Preferred profile: core (0x1)
    Max core profile version: 4.5
    Max compat profile version: 4.5
    Max GLES1 profile version: 1.1
    Max GLES[23] profile version: 3.2
Memory info (GL_ATI_meminfo):
    VBO free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    VBO free aux. memory - total: 2055 MB, largest block: 2055 MB
    Texture free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Texture free aux. memory - total: 2055 MB, largest block: 2055 MB
    Renderbuffer free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Renderbuffer free aux. memory - total: 2055 MB, largest block: 2055 MB
Memory info (GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info):
    Dedicated video memory: 1054841 MB
    Total available memory: 1058580 MB
    Currently available dedicated video memory: 31 MB
OpenGL vendor string: Mesa
OpenGL renderer string: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)
OpenGL core profile version string: 4.5 (Core Profile) Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 4.50
OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)
OpenGL core profile profile mask: core profile
OpenGL core profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend, GL_AMD_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect, GL_AMD_pinned_memory,
    GL_AMD_query_buffer_object, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export, GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax,
    GL_AMD_texture_texture4, GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer,
    GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility, GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage, GL_ARB_compute_shader,
    GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted, GL_ARB_conservative_depth,
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image, GL_ARB_cull_distance,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_derivative_control, GL_ARB_direct_state_access,
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport,
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image, GL_ARB_gl_spirv,
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_indirect_parameters, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query, GL_ARB_internalformat_query2,
    GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata, GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind, GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_query_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_ARB_robustness,
    GL_ARB_sample_shading, GL_ARB_sampler_objects, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops, GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters,
    GL_ARB_shader_ballot, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding, GL_ARB_shader_clock,
    GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters, GL_ARB_shader_group_vote,
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store, GL_ARB_shader_image_size,
    GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_precision,
    GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export, GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine, GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_spirv_extensions,
    GL_ARB_stencil_texturing, GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_tessellation_shader,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_gather,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_multisample,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_stencil8,
    GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample,
    GL_ARB_texture_swizzle, GL_ARB_texture_view, GL_ARB_timer_query,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback2, GL_ARB_transform_feedback3,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query, GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_viewport_array, GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil,
    GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_meminfo, GL_ATI_texture_float,
    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2,
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_memory_object,
    GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_packed_float,
    GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent,
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_EXT_texture_integer, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays,
    GL_INTEL_shader_atomic_float_minmax, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent, GL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error, GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_KHR_robustness,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y,
    GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions,
    GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture,
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info, GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_shader_atomic_float,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OVR_multiview,
    GL_OVR_multiview2, GL_S3_s3tc

OpenGL version string: 4.5 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL shading language version string: 4.50
OpenGL context flags: (none)
OpenGL profile mask: compatibility profile
OpenGL extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend, GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_AMD_pinned_memory, GL_AMD_query_buffer_object,
    GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_AMD_texture_texture4,
    GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer, GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility, GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage, GL_ARB_compute_shader,
    GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted, GL_ARB_conservative_depth,
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image, GL_ARB_cull_distance,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_derivative_control,
    GL_ARB_direct_state_access, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend, GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_ARB_draw_indirect, GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow,
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image, GL_ARB_gl_spirv,
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_indirect_parameters, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query, GL_ARB_internalformat_query2,
    GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata, GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind, GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_query_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_ARB_robustness,
    GL_ARB_sample_shading, GL_ARB_sampler_objects, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops, GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters,
    GL_ARB_shader_ballot, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding, GL_ARB_shader_clock,
    GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters, GL_ARB_shader_group_vote,
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store, GL_ARB_shader_image_size,
    GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_precision,
    GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export, GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine, GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_include, GL_ARB_shading_language_packing,
    GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_spirv_extensions, GL_ARB_stencil_texturing,
    GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_tessellation_shader, GL_ARB_texture_barrier,
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array, GL_ARB_texture_env_add,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_gather,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_multisample, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_levels, GL_ARB_texture_query_lod,
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui,
    GL_ARB_texture_stencil8, GL_ARB_texture_storage,
    GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_texture_view, GL_ARB_timer_query, GL_ARB_transform_feedback2,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback3, GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix,
    GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit,
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_viewport_array, GL_ARB_window_pos,
    GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil,
    GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_meminfo, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression,
    GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color,
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array,
    GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_memory_object, GL_EXT_memory_object_fd,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent,
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp,
    GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays,
    GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_INGR_blend_func_separate, GL_INTEL_shader_atomic_float_minmax,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior,
    GL_KHR_robustness, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y,
    GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions,
    GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture,
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility,
    GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color, GL_NV_copy_image,
    GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float,
    GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_NV_primitive_restart, GL_NV_shader_atomic_float,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_OVR_multiview, GL_OVR_multiview2, GL_S3_s3tc,
    GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays

OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 3.2 Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.20
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_ANDROID_extension_pack_es31a, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level,
    GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_base_instance,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_extended, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_buffer_storage,
    GL_EXT_clear_texture, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_clip_cull_distance,
    GL_EXT_color_buffer_float, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_copy_image,
    GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_depth_clamp, GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer,
    GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers_indexed, GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_float_blend, GL_EXT_frag_depth,
    GL_EXT_geometry_point_size, GL_EXT_geometry_shader, GL_EXT_gpu_shader5,
    GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range, GL_EXT_memory_object,
    GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_indirect, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_primitive_bounding_box,
    GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_render_snorm, GL_EXT_robustness,
    GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_group_vote,
    GL_EXT_shader_implicit_conversions, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shader_io_blocks, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_tessellation_point_size, GL_EXT_tessellation_shader,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_buffer,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map_array,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge,
    GL_EXT_texture_norm16, GL_EXT_texture_query_lod, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_storage_compression,
    GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV, GL_EXT_texture_view,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent, GL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error, GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_KHR_robustness,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y, GL_MESA_sampler_objects,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers, GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments,
    GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB, GL_NV_image_formats, GL_NV_pack_subimage,
    GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer, GL_NV_read_depth,
    GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_shader_noperspective_interpolation, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3, GL_OES_EGL_sync,
    GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_copy_image, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_buffers_indexed, GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_OES_element_index_uint, GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap,
    GL_OES_geometry_point_size, GL_OES_geometry_shader,
    GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_gpu_shader5, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_primitive_bounding_box,
    GL_OES_required_internalformat, GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_sample_shading,
    GL_OES_sample_variables, GL_OES_shader_image_atomic,
    GL_OES_shader_io_blocks, GL_OES_shader_multisample_interpolation,
    GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8, GL_OES_surfaceless_context,
    GL_OES_tessellation_point_size, GL_OES_tessellation_shader,
    GL_OES_texture_3D, GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_buffer,
    GL_OES_texture_cube_map_array, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_texture_stencil8, GL_OES_texture_storage_multisample_2d_array,
    GL_OES_texture_view, GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float,
    GL_OES_viewport_array, GL_OVR_multiview, GL_OVR_multiview2

60 GLX Visuals
    visual  x   bf lv rg d st  colorbuffer  sr ax dp st accumbuffer  ms  sw cav
  id dep cl sp  sz l  ci b ro  r  g  b  a F gb bf th cl  r  g  b  a ns b ap eat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x021 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x022 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ca 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cb 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cc 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cd 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ce 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cf 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d0 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d1 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d2 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d3 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d4 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d5 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d6 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d7 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d8 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d9 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0da 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0db 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0dc 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0dd 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0de 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0df 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e0 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e1 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e2 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e3 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e4 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e5 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e6 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e7 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e8 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e9 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ea 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0eb 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ec 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ed 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ee 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ef 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f0 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f1 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f2 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f3 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f4 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f5 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f6 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f7 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x069 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f8 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f9 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fa 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fb 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fc 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fd 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fe 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ff 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x100 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x101 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x102 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None

92 GLXFBConfigs:
    visual  x   bf lv rg d st  colorbuffer  sr ax dp st accumbuffer  ms  sw cav
  id dep cl sp  sz l  ci b ro  r  g  b  a F gb bf th cl  r  g  b  a ns b ap eat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x06a  0 tc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06b  0 tc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06c  0 tc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06d  0 tc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06e  0 tc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06f  0 tc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x070  0 tc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x071  0 tc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x072  0 tc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x073  0 tc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x074  0 tc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x075  0 tc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x076 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x077 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x078 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x079 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07a 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07b 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07c 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07d 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07e 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07f 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x080 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x081 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x082 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x083 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x084 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x085 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x086 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x087 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x088 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x089 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08a 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08b 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08c 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08d 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08e  0 tc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08f  0 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x092  0 tc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x093  0 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x094  0 dc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x095  0 dc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x096  0 dc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x097  0 dc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x098  0 dc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x099  0 dc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09a  0 dc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09b  0 dc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09c  0 dc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09d  0 dc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09e  0 dc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09f  0 dc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a0 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a1 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a2 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a3 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a4 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a5 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a6 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a7 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a8 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a9 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0aa 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ab 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ac 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ad 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ae 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0af 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b0 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b1 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b2 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b3 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b4 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b5 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b6 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b7 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b8  0 dc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b9  0 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0bc  0 dc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0bd  0 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0be 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0bf 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c0 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c1 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c2 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c3 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c4 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c5 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c6 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c7 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c8 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c9 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
```

eglinfo-24.3.4-3
```
EGL client extensions string:
    EGL_EXT_client_extensions, EGL_EXT_device_base,
    EGL_EXT_device_enumeration, EGL_EXT_device_query, EGL_EXT_explicit_device,
    EGL_EXT_platform_base, EGL_EXT_platform_device, EGL_EXT_platform_wayland,
    EGL_EXT_platform_x11, EGL_EXT_platform_xcb,
    EGL_KHR_client_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_debug,
    EGL_KHR_platform_gbm, EGL_KHR_platform_wayland, EGL_KHR_platform_x11,
    EGL_MESA_platform_gbm, EGL_MESA_platform_surfaceless

GBM platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: crocus
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache, EGL_ANDROID_native_fence_sync, EGL_EXT_buffer_age,
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import, EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_IMG_context_priority, EGL_KHR_cl_event2,
    EGL_KHR_config_attribs, EGL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    EGL_KHR_create_context, EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error,
    EGL_KHR_fence_sync, EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image,
    EGL_KHR_image, EGL_KHR_image_base, EGL_KHR_image_pixmap,
    EGL_KHR_no_config_context, EGL_KHR_reusable_sync,
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context, EGL_KHR_wait_sync,
    EGL_MESA_configless_context, EGL_MESA_drm_image, EGL_MESA_gl_interop,
    EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export, EGL_MESA_query_driver,
    EGL_MESA_x11_native_visual_id, EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display
OpenGL compatibility profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL compatibility profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL compatibility profile version: 2.1 Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL compatibility profile shading language version: 1.20
OpenGL compatibility profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels,
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage,
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_instanced,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_program,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_fragment_shader,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_ARB_internalformat_query,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query2, GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite,
    GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_robustness, GL_ARB_sampler_objects,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding,
    GL_ARB_shader_group_vote, GL_ARB_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_sync,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_float,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract,
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_semaphore, GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map,
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip,
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_pack_invert,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba,
    GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float, GL_NV_light_max_exponent,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_primitive_restart,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
OpenGL ES profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL ES profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL ES profile version: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL ES profile shading language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level, GL_EXT_blend_func_extended,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_depth_clamp,
    GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_draw_instanced,
    GL_EXT_frag_depth, GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_semaphore,
    GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888,
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_INTEL_blackhole_render,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_sampler_objects, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers,
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments, GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB,
    GL_NV_pack_subimage, GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer,
    GL_NV_read_depth, GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_sync, GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_OES_element_index_uint,
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap, GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_required_internalformat,
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8,
    GL_OES_surfaceless_context, GL_OES_texture_3D,
    GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float
Configurations:
     bf lv colorbuffer dp st  ms    vis   cav bi  renderable  supported
  id sz  l  r  g  b  a th cl ns b    id   eat nd gl es es2 vg surfaces
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0x01 32  0 10 10 10  2  0  0  0 0 0x30335241--         y  y  y     win
0x02 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  0  0 0 0x30335241--         y  y  y     win
0x03 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  8  0 0 0x30335241--         y  y  y     win
0x04 30  0 10 10 10  0  0  0  0 0 0x30335258--         y  y  y     win
0x05 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  0  0 0 0x30335258--         y  y  y     win
0x06 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  8  0 0 0x30335258--         y  y  y     win
0x07 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x34325241--         y  y  y     win
0x08 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x34325241--         y  y  y     win
0x09 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x34325241--         y  y  y     win
0x0a 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x34325258--         y  y  y     win
0x0b 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x34325258--         y  y  y     win
0x0c 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x34325258--         y  y  y     win
0x0d 16  0  5  6  5  0  0  0  0 0 0x36314752--         y  y  y     win
0x0e 64  0 16 16 16 16  0  0  0 0 0x48344241--         y  y  y     win
0x0f 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  0  0 0 0x48344241--         y  y  y     win
0x10 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  8  0 0 0x48344241--         y  y  y     win
0x11 48  0 16 16 16  0  0  0  0 0 0x48344258--         y  y  y     win
0x12 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  0  0 0 0x48344258--         y  y  y     win
0x13 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  8  0 0 0x48344258--         y  y  y     win
0x14 16  0  5  5  5  1  0  0  0 0 0x35315241--         y  y  y     win

Wayland platform:
eglinfo: eglInitialize failed

X11 platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: swrast
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache, EGL_ANGLE_sync_control_rate, EGL_EXT_buffer_age,
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_EXT_swap_buffers_with_damage,
    EGL_KHR_cl_event2, EGL_KHR_config_attribs, EGL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    EGL_KHR_create_context, EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error,
    EGL_KHR_fence_sync, EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image,
    EGL_KHR_image_base, EGL_KHR_no_config_context, EGL_KHR_reusable_sync,
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context, EGL_KHR_swap_buffers_with_damage,
    EGL_KHR_wait_sync, EGL_MESA_configless_context, EGL_MESA_gl_interop,
    EGL_MESA_query_driver, EGL_MESA_x11_native_visual_id
OpenGL core profile vendor: Mesa
OpenGL core profile renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)
OpenGL core profile version: 4.5 (Core Profile) Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL core profile shading language version: 4.50
OpenGL core profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend, GL_AMD_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect, GL_AMD_pinned_memory,
    GL_AMD_query_buffer_object, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export, GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax,
    GL_AMD_texture_texture4, GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer,
    GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility, GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage, GL_ARB_compute_shader,
    GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted, GL_ARB_conservative_depth,
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image, GL_ARB_cull_distance,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_derivative_control, GL_ARB_direct_state_access,
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport,
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image, GL_ARB_gl_spirv,
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_indirect_parameters, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query, GL_ARB_internalformat_query2,
    GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata, GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind, GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_query_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_ARB_robustness,
    GL_ARB_sample_shading, GL_ARB_sampler_objects, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops, GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters,
    GL_ARB_shader_ballot, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding, GL_ARB_shader_clock,
    GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters, GL_ARB_shader_group_vote,
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store, GL_ARB_shader_image_size,
    GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_precision,
    GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export, GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine, GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_spirv_extensions,
    GL_ARB_stencil_texturing, GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_tessellation_shader,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_gather,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_multisample,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_stencil8,
    GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample,
    GL_ARB_texture_swizzle, GL_ARB_texture_view, GL_ARB_timer_query,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback2, GL_ARB_transform_feedback3,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query, GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_viewport_array, GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil,
    GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_meminfo, GL_ATI_texture_float,
    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2,
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_memory_object,
    GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_packed_float,
    GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent,
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_EXT_texture_integer, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays,
    GL_INTEL_shader_atomic_float_minmax, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent, GL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error, GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_KHR_robustness,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y,
    GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions,
    GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture,
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info, GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_shader_atomic_float,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OVR_multiview,
    GL_OVR_multiview2, GL_S3_s3tc
Memory info (GL_ATI_meminfo):
    VBO free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    VBO free aux. memory - total: 2053 MB, largest block: 2053 MB
    Texture free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Texture free aux. memory - total: 2053 MB, largest block: 2053 MB
    Renderbuffer free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Renderbuffer free aux. memory - total: 2053 MB, largest block: 2053 MB
Memory info (GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info):
    Dedicated video memory: 1240053 MB
    Total available memory: 1243792 MB
    Currently available dedicated video memory: 31 MB
OpenGL compatibility profile vendor: Mesa
OpenGL compatibility profile renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)
OpenGL compatibility profile version: 4.5 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL compatibility profile shading language version: 4.50
OpenGL compatibility profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend, GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_AMD_pinned_memory, GL_AMD_query_buffer_object,
    GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_AMD_texture_texture4,
    GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer, GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility, GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage, GL_ARB_compute_shader,
    GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted, GL_ARB_conservative_depth,
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image, GL_ARB_cull_distance,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_derivative_control,
    GL_ARB_direct_state_access, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend, GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_ARB_draw_indirect, GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow,
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image, GL_ARB_gl_spirv,
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_indirect_parameters, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query, GL_ARB_internalformat_query2,
    GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata, GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind, GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_query_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_ARB_robustness,
    GL_ARB_sample_shading, GL_ARB_sampler_objects, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops, GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters,
    GL_ARB_shader_ballot, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding, GL_ARB_shader_clock,
    GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters, GL_ARB_shader_group_vote,
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store, GL_ARB_shader_image_size,
    GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_precision,
    GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export, GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine, GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_include, GL_ARB_shading_language_packing,
    GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_spirv_extensions, GL_ARB_stencil_texturing,
    GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_tessellation_shader, GL_ARB_texture_barrier,
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array, GL_ARB_texture_env_add,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_gather,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_multisample, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_levels, GL_ARB_texture_query_lod,
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui,
    GL_ARB_texture_stencil8, GL_ARB_texture_storage,
    GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_texture_view, GL_ARB_timer_query, GL_ARB_transform_feedback2,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback3, GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix,
    GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit,
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_viewport_array, GL_ARB_window_pos,
    GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil,
    GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_meminfo, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression,
    GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color,
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array,
    GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_memory_object, GL_EXT_memory_object_fd,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent,
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp,
    GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays,
    GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_INGR_blend_func_separate, GL_INTEL_shader_atomic_float_minmax,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior,
    GL_KHR_robustness, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y,
    GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions,
    GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture,
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility,
    GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color, GL_NV_copy_image,
    GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float,
    GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_NV_primitive_restart, GL_NV_shader_atomic_float,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_OVR_multiview, GL_OVR_multiview2, GL_S3_s3tc,
    GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
Memory info (GL_ATI_meminfo):
    VBO free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    VBO free aux. memory - total: 2053 MB, largest block: 2053 MB
    Texture free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Texture free aux. memory - total: 2053 MB, largest block: 2053 MB
    Renderbuffer free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Renderbuffer free aux. memory - total: 2053 MB, largest block: 2053 MB
Memory info (GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info):
    Dedicated video memory: 1240053 MB
    Total available memory: 1243792 MB
    Currently available dedicated video memory: 31 MB
OpenGL ES profile vendor: Mesa
OpenGL ES profile renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)
OpenGL ES profile version: OpenGL ES 3.2 Mesa 24.3.4-3
OpenGL ES profile shading language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.20
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_ANDROID_extension_pack_es31a, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level,
    GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_base_instance,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_extended, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_buffer_storage,
    GL_EXT_clear_texture, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_clip_cull_distance,
    GL_EXT_color_buffer_float, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_copy_image,
    GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_depth_clamp, GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer,
    GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers_indexed, GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_float_blend, GL_EXT_frag_depth,
    GL_EXT_geometry_point_size, GL_EXT_geometry_shader, GL_EXT_gpu_shader5,
    GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range, GL_EXT_memory_object,
    GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_indirect, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_primitive_bounding_box,
    GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_render_snorm, GL_EXT_robustness,
    GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_group_vote,
    GL_EXT_shader_implicit_conversions, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shader_io_blocks, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_tessellation_point_size, GL_EXT_tessellation_shader,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_buffer,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map_array,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge,
    GL_EXT_texture_norm16, GL_EXT_texture_query_lod, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_storage_compression,
    GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV, GL_EXT_texture_view,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent, GL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error, GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_KHR_robustness,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y, GL_MESA_sampler_objects,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers, GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments,
    GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB, GL_NV_image_formats, GL_NV_pack_subimage,
    GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer, GL_NV_read_depth,
    GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_shader_noperspective_interpolation, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3, GL_OES_EGL_sync,
    GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_copy_image, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_buffers_indexed, GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_OES_element_index_uint, GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap,
    GL_OES_geometry_point_size, GL_OES_geometry_shader,
    GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_gpu_shader5, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_primitive_bounding_box,
    GL_OES_required_internalformat, GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_sample_shading,
    GL_OES_sample_variables, GL_OES_shader_image_atomic,
    GL_OES_shader_io_blocks, GL_OES_shader_multisample_interpolation,
    GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8, GL_OES_surfaceless_context,
    GL_OES_tessellation_point_size, GL_OES_tessellation_shader,
    GL_OES_texture_3D, GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_buffer,
    GL_OES_texture_cube_map_array, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_texture_stencil8, GL_OES_texture_storage_multisample_2d_array,
    GL_OES_texture_view, GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float,
    GL_OES_viewport_array, GL_OVR_multiview, GL_OVR_multiview2
Configurations:
     bf lv colorbuffer dp st  ms    vis   cav bi  renderable  supported
  id sz  l  r  g  b  a th cl ns b    id   eat nd gl es es2 vg surfaces
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0x01 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x02 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x03 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x04 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x05 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x06 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  4 1 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x07 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  4 1 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x08 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  4 1 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x09 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  4 1 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0a 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  4 1 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0b 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0c 24  0  8  8  8  0 16  0  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0d 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0e 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0f 24  0  8  8  8  0 32  0  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x10 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  4 1 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x11 24  0  8  8  8  0 16  0  4 1 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x12 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  4 1 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x13 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  4 1 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x14 24  0  8  8  8  0 32  0  4 1 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x15 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x16 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x17 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x18 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x19 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x1a 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  4 1 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x1b 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  4 1 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x1c 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  4 1 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x1d 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  4 1 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x1e 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  4 1 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x1f 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x20 24  0  8  8  8  0 16  0  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x21 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x22 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x23 24  0  8  8  8  0 32  0  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x24 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  4 1 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x25 24  0  8  8  8  0 16  0  4 1 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x26 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  4 1 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x27 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  4 1 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x28 24  0  8  8  8  0 32  0  4 1 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x29 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x2a 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x2b 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x2c 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x2d 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x2e 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  4 1 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x2f 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  4 1 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x30 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  4 1 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x31 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  4 1 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x32 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  4 1 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix

Surfaceless platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: crocus
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache, EGL_ANDROID_native_fence_sync,
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import, EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_IMG_context_priority, EGL_KHR_cl_event2,
    EGL_KHR_config_attribs, EGL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    EGL_KHR_create_context, EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error,
    EGL_KHR_fence_sync, EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_textur
Segmentation fault
```

glxinfo-24.2.8-1
```
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.4
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_context_flush_control, GLX_ARB_create_context,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_no_error, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile,
    GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float, GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GLX_ARB_multisample,
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile,
    GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float, GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_EXT_get_drawable_type, GLX_EXT_libglvnd, GLX_EXT_no_config_context,
    GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating,
    GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, GLX_OML_swap_method, GLX_SGIS_multisample,
    GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group,
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read
client glx vendor string: Mesa Project and SGI
client glx version string: 1.4
client glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_context_flush_control, GLX_ARB_create_context,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_no_error, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_robustness, GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float,
    GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample,
    GLX_ATI_pixel_format_float, GLX_EXT_buffer_age,
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile,
    GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float, GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_EXT_import_context, GLX_EXT_no_config_context, GLX_EXT_swap_control,
    GLX_EXT_swap_control_tear, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap,
    GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_INTEL_swap_event,
    GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, GLX_MESA_gl_interop, GLX_MESA_query_renderer,
    GLX_MESA_swap_control, GLX_NV_float_buffer, GLX_OML_sync_control,
    GLX_SGIS_multisample, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer,
    GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group, GLX_SGI_make_current_read,
    GLX_SGI_swap_control, GLX_SGI_video_sync
GLX version: 1.4
GLX extensions:
    GLX_ARB_context_flush_control, GLX_ARB_create_context,
    GLX_ARB_create_context_no_error, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile,
    GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float, GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample,
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile,
    GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float, GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GLX_EXT_no_config_context, GLX_EXT_swap_control,
    GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating,
    GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, GLX_MESA_gl_interop, GLX_MESA_query_renderer,
    GLX_MESA_swap_control, GLX_OML_sync_control, GLX_SGIS_multisample,
    GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group,
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read, GLX_SGI_video_sync
Extended renderer info (GLX_MESA_query_renderer):
    Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
    Device: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK) (0x46)
    Version: 24.2.8
    Accelerated: yes
    Video memory: 1536MB
    Unified memory: yes
    Preferred profile: compat (0x2)
    Max core profile version: 0.0
    Max compat profile version: 2.1
    Max GLES1 profile version: 1.1
    Max GLES[23] profile version: 2.0
OpenGL vendor string: Intel
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20
OpenGL extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels,
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage,
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_instanced,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_program,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_fragment_shader,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_ARB_internalformat_query,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query2, GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite,
    GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_robustness, GL_ARB_sampler_objects,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding,
    GL_ARB_shader_group_vote, GL_ARB_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_sync,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_float,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract,
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_semaphore, GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map,
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip,
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_pack_invert,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba,
    GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float, GL_NV_light_max_exponent,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_primitive_restart,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays

OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level, GL_EXT_blend_func_extended,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_depth_clamp,
    GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_draw_instanced,
    GL_EXT_frag_depth, GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_semaphore,
    GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888,
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_INTEL_blackhole_render,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_sampler_objects, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers,
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments, GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB,
    GL_NV_pack_subimage, GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer,
    GL_NV_read_depth, GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_sync, GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_OES_element_index_uint,
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap, GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_required_internalformat,
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8,
    GL_OES_surfaceless_context, GL_OES_texture_3D,
    GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float

60 GLX Visuals
    visual  x   bf lv rg d st  colorbuffer  sr ax dp st accumbuffer  ms  sw cav
  id dep cl sp  sz l  ci b ro  r  g  b  a F gb bf th cl  r  g  b  a ns b ap eat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x021 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x022 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ca 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cb 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cc 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cd 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ce 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0cf 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d0 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d1 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d2 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d3 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d4 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d5 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d6 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d7 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d8 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0d9 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0da 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0db 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0dc 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0dd 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0de 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0df 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e0 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e1 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e2 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e3 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e4 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e5 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e6 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e7 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e8 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0e9 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ea 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0eb 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ec 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ed 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ee 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ef 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f0 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f1 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f2 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f3 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f4 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f5 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f6 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f7 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x069 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f8 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0f9 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fa 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fb 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fc 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fd 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0fe 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ff 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x100 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x101 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x102 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None

92 GLXFBConfigs:
    visual  x   bf lv rg d st  colorbuffer  sr ax dp st accumbuffer  ms  sw cav
  id dep cl sp  sz l  ci b ro  r  g  b  a F gb bf th cl  r  g  b  a ns b ap eat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x06a  0 tc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06b  0 tc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06c  0 tc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06d  0 tc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06e  0 tc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x06f  0 tc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x070  0 tc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x071  0 tc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x072  0 tc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x073  0 tc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x074  0 tc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x075  0 tc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x076 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x077 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x078 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x079 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07a 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07b 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07c 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07d 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07e 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x07f 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x080 24 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x081 24 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x082 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x083 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x084 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x085 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x086 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x087 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x088 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x089 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08a 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08b 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08c 24 tc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08d 24 tc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08e  0 tc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x08f  0 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x092  0 tc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x093  0 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x094  0 dc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x095  0 dc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x096  0 dc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x097  0 dc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x098  0 dc  0  32  0 r  . .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x099  0 dc  0  32  0 r  y .  10 10 10  2 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09a  0 dc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09b  0 dc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09c  0 dc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09d  0 dc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09e  0 dc  0  30  0 r  . .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x09f  0 dc  0  30  0 r  y .  10 10 10  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a0 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a1 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a2 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a3 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a4 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a5 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a6 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a7 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a8 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0a9 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0aa 24 dc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ab 24 dc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ac 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ad 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0ae 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0af 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b0 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b1 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b2 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b3 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b4 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b5 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b6 24 dc  0  24  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b7 24 dc  0  24  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b8  0 dc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0b9  0 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  6  5  0 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0bc  0 dc  0  16  0 r  . .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0bd  0 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   5  5  5  1 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0be 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0bf 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c0 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c1 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c2 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c3 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c4 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c5 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c6 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c7 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c8 32 tc  0  32  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
0x0c9 32 tc  0  32  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 .  None
```

eglinfo-24.2.8-1
```
EGL client extensions string:
    EGL_EXT_client_extensions, EGL_EXT_device_base,
    EGL_EXT_device_enumeration, EGL_EXT_device_query, EGL_EXT_explicit_device,
    EGL_EXT_platform_base, EGL_EXT_platform_device, EGL_EXT_platform_wayland,
    EGL_EXT_platform_x11, EGL_EXT_platform_xcb,
    EGL_KHR_client_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_debug,
    EGL_KHR_platform_gbm, EGL_KHR_platform_wayland, EGL_KHR_platform_x11,
    EGL_MESA_platform_gbm, EGL_MESA_platform_surfaceless

GBM platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: crocus
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache, EGL_ANDROID_native_fence_sync, EGL_EXT_buffer_age,
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import, EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_IMG_context_priority, EGL_KHR_cl_event2,
    EGL_KHR_config_attribs, EGL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    EGL_KHR_create_context, EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error,
    EGL_KHR_fence_sync, EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image,
    EGL_KHR_image, EGL_KHR_image_base, EGL_KHR_image_pixmap,
    EGL_KHR_no_config_context, EGL_KHR_reusable_sync,
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context, EGL_KHR_wait_sync,
    EGL_MESA_configless_context, EGL_MESA_drm_image, EGL_MESA_gl_interop,
    EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export, EGL_MESA_query_driver,
    EGL_MESA_x11_native_visual_id, EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display
OpenGL compatibility profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL compatibility profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL compatibility profile version: 2.1 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL compatibility profile shading language version: 1.20
OpenGL compatibility profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels,
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage,
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_instanced,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_program,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_fragment_shader,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_ARB_internalformat_query,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query2, GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite,
    GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_robustness, GL_ARB_sampler_objects,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding,
    GL_ARB_shader_group_vote, GL_ARB_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_sync,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_float,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract,
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_semaphore, GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map,
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip,
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_pack_invert,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba,
    GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float, GL_NV_light_max_exponent,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_primitive_restart,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
OpenGL ES profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL ES profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL ES profile version: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL ES profile shading language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level, GL_EXT_blend_func_extended,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_depth_clamp,
    GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_draw_instanced,
    GL_EXT_frag_depth, GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_semaphore,
    GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888,
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_INTEL_blackhole_render,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_sampler_objects, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers,
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments, GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB,
    GL_NV_pack_subimage, GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer,
    GL_NV_read_depth, GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_sync, GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_OES_element_index_uint,
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap, GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_required_internalformat,
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8,
    GL_OES_surfaceless_context, GL_OES_texture_3D,
    GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float
Configurations:
     bf lv colorbuffer dp st  ms    vis   cav bi  renderable  supported
  id sz  l  r  g  b  a th cl ns b    id   eat nd gl es es2 vg surfaces
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0x01 32  0 10 10 10  2  0  0  0 0 0x30335241--         y  y  y     win
0x02 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  0  0 0 0x30335241--         y  y  y     win
0x03 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  8  0 0 0x30335241--         y  y  y     win
0x04 30  0 10 10 10  0  0  0  0 0 0x30335258--         y  y  y     win
0x05 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  0  0 0 0x30335258--         y  y  y     win
0x06 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  8  0 0 0x30335258--         y  y  y     win
0x07 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x34325241--         y  y  y     win
0x08 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x34325241--         y  y  y     win
0x09 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x34325241--         y  y  y     win
0x0a 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x34325258--         y  y  y     win
0x0b 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x34325258--         y  y  y     win
0x0c 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x34325258--         y  y  y     win
0x0d 16  0  5  6  5  0  0  0  0 0 0x36314752--         y  y  y     win
0x0e 64  0 16 16 16 16  0  0  0 0 0x48344241--libEGL warning: DRI3:
Screen seems not DRI3 capable
libEGL warning: failed to get driver name for fd -1

         y  y  y     win
0x0f 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  0  0 0 0x48344241--         y  y  y     win
0x10 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  8  0 0 0x48344241--         y  y  y     win
0x11 48  0 16 16 16  0  0  0  0 0 0x48344258--         y  y  y     win
0x12 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  0  0 0 0x48344258--         y  y  y     win
0x13 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  8  0 0 0x48344258--         y  y  y     win
0x14 16  0  5  5  5  1  0  0  0 0 0x35315241--         y  y  y     win

Wayland platform:
eglinfo: eglInitialize failed

X11 platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: crocus
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache, EGL_ANDROID_native_fence_sync,
    EGL_ANGLE_sync_control_rate, EGL_CHROMIUM_sync_control,
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import, EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_IMG_context_priority, EGL_KHR_cl_event2,
    EGL_KHR_config_attribs, EGL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    EGL_KHR_create_context, EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error,
    EGL_KHR_fence_sync, EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image,
    EGL_KHR_image, EGL_KHR_image_base, EGL_KHR_image_pixmap,
    EGL_KHR_no_config_context, EGL_KHR_reusable_sync,
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context, EGL_KHR_wait_sync,
    EGL_MESA_configless_context, EGL_MESA_drm_image, EGL_MESA_gl_interop,
    EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export, EGL_MESA_query_driver,
    EGL_MESA_x11_native_visual_id, EGL_NOK_swap_region,
    EGL_NOK_texture_from_pixmap, EGL_NV_post_sub_buffer,
    EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display
OpenGL compatibility profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL compatibility profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL compatibility profile version: 2.1 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL compatibility profile shading language version: 1.20
OpenGL compatibility profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels,
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage,
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_instanced,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_program,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_fragment_shader,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_ARB_internalformat_query,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query2, GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite,
    GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_robustness, GL_ARB_sampler_objects,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding,
    GL_ARB_shader_group_vote, GL_ARB_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_sync,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_float,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract,
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_semaphore, GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map,
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip,
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_pack_invert,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba,
    GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float, GL_NV_light_max_exponent,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_primitive_restart,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
OpenGL ES profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL ES profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL ES profile version: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL ES profile shading language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level, GL_EXT_blend_func_extended,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_depth_clamp,
    GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_draw_instanced,
    GL_EXT_frag_depth, GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_semaphore,
    GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888,
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_INTEL_blackhole_render,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_sampler_objects, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers,
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments, GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB,
    GL_NV_pack_subimage, GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer,
    GL_NV_read_depth, GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_sync, GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_OES_element_index_uint,
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap, GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_required_internalformat,
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8,
    GL_OES_surfaceless_context, GL_OES_texture_3D,
    GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float
Configurations:
     bf lv colorbuffer dp st  ms    vis   cav bi  renderable  supported
  id sz  l  r  g  b  a th cl ns b    id   eat nd gl es es2 vg surfaces
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0x01 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x02 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x03 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x21TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x04 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x05 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x06 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x21TC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x07 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x08 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x09 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x22DC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0a 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0b 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0c 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x22DC      y  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0d 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0e 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix
0x0f 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x69TC      a  y  y  y     win,pb,pix

Surfaceless platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: crocus
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache, EGL_ANDROID_native_fence_sync,
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import, EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_IMG_context_priority, EGL_KHR_cl_event2,
    EGL_KHR_config_attribs, EGL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    EGL_KHR_create_context, EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error,
    EGL_KHR_fence_sync, EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image,
    EGL_KHR_image_base, EGL_KHR_no_config_context, EGL_KHR_reusable_sync,
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context, EGL_KHR_wait_sync,
    EGL_MESA_configless_context, EGL_MESA_drm_image, EGL_MESA_gl_interop,
    EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export, EGL_MESA_query_driver,
    EGL_MESA_x11_native_visual_id, EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display
OpenGL compatibility profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL compatibility profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL compatibility profile version: 2.1 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL compatibility profile shading language version: 1.20
OpenGL compatibility profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels,
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage,
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_instanced,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_program,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_fragment_shader,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_ARB_internalformat_query,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query2, GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite,
    GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_robustness, GL_ARB_sampler_objects,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding,
    GL_ARB_shader_group_vote, GL_ARB_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_sync,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_float,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract,
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_semaphore, GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map,
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip,
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_pack_invert,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba,
    GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float, GL_NV_light_max_exponent,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_primitive_restart,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
OpenGL ES profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL ES profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL ES profile version: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL ES profile shading language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level, GL_EXT_blend_func_extended,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_depth_clamp,
    GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_draw_instanced,
    GL_EXT_frag_depth, GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_semaphore,
    GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888,
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_INTEL_blackhole_render,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_sampler_objects, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers,
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments, GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB,
    GL_NV_pack_subimage, GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer,
    GL_NV_read_depth, GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_sync, GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_OES_element_index_uint,
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap, GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_required_internalformat,
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8,
    GL_OES_surfaceless_context, GL_OES_texture_3D,
    GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float
Configurations:
     bf lv colorbuffer dp st  ms    vis   cav bi  renderable  supported
  id sz  l  r  g  b  a th cl ns b    id   eat nd gl es es2 vg surfaces
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0x01 32  0 10 10 10  2  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x02 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x03 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x04 30  0 10 10 10  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x05 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x06 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x07 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x08 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x09 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x0a 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0b 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0c 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0d 16  0  5  6  5  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0e 64  0 16 16 16 16  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x0f 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x10 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x11 48  0 16 16 16  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x12 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x13 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb

Device platform:
Device #0:

EGL device extensions string:
    EGL_EXT_device_drm, EGL_EXT_device_drm_render_node
Platform Device platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: crocus
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache, EGL_ANDROID_native_fence_sync,
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import, EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_IMG_context_priority, EGL_KHR_cl_event2,
    EGL_KHR_config_attribs, EGL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    EGL_KHR_create_context, EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error,
    EGL_KHR_fence_sync, EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image,
    EGL_KHR_image_base, EGL_KHR_no_config_context, EGL_KHR_reusable_sync,
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context, EGL_KHR_wait_sync,
    EGL_MESA_configless_context, EGL_MESA_drm_image, EGL_MESA_gl_interop,
    EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export, EGL_MESA_query_driver,
    EGL_MESA_x11_native_visual_id, EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display
OpenGL compatibility profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL compatibility profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL compatibility profile version: 2.1 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL compatibility profile shading language version: 1.20
OpenGL compatibility profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels,
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage,
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_instanced,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_program,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_fragment_shader,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_ARB_internalformat_query,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query2, GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite,
    GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_robustness, GL_ARB_sampler_objects,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding,
    GL_ARB_shader_group_vote, GL_ARB_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_sync,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_float,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract,
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_semaphore, GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map,
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip,
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_pack_invert,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba,
    GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image, GL_NV_depth_clamp,
    GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float, GL_NV_light_max_exponent,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_primitive_restart,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
OpenGL ES profile vendor: Intel
OpenGL ES profile renderer: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL ES profile version: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL ES profile shading language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_AMD_performance_monitor, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level, GL_EXT_blend_func_extended,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label,
    GL_EXT_demote_to_helper_invocation, GL_EXT_depth_clamp,
    GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_draw_instanced,
    GL_EXT_frag_depth, GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, GL_EXT_read_format_bgra, GL_EXT_semaphore,
    GL_EXT_semaphore_fd, GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888,
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_INTEL_blackhole_render,
    GL_INTEL_performance_query, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_sampler_objects, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_draw_buffers,
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments, GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB,
    GL_NV_pack_subimage, GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer,
    GL_NV_read_depth, GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_sync, GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_OES_element_index_uint,
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap, GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_required_internalformat,
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8,
    GL_OES_surfaceless_context, GL_OES_texture_3D,
    GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float
Configurations:
     bf lv colorbuffer dp st  ms    vis   cav bi  renderable  supported
  id sz  l  r  g  b  a th cl ns b    id   eat nd gl es es2 vg surfaces
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0x01 32  0 10 10 10  2  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x02 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x03 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x04 30  0 10 10 10  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x05 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x06 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x07 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x08 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x09 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x0a 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0b 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0c 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0d 16  0  5  6  5  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0e 64  0 16 16 16 16  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x0f 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x10 64  0 16 16 16 16 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x11 48  0 16 16 16  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x12 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x13 48  0 16 16 16  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb

Device #1:

EGL device extensions string:
    EGL_EXT_device_drm_render_node, EGL_MESA_device_software
Platform Device platform:
EGL API version: 1.5
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.5
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES
EGL driver name: swrast
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_EXT_config_select_group, EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness,
    EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float, EGL_EXT_query_reset_notification_strategy,
    EGL_EXT_surface_compression, EGL_KHR_cl_event2, EGL_KHR_config_attribs,
    EGL_KHR_context_flush_control, EGL_KHR_create_context,
    EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error, EGL_KHR_fence_sync,
    EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses, EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace,
    EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image,
    EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image, EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image,
    EGL_KHR_image_base, EGL_KHR_no_config_context, EGL_KHR_reusable_sync,
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context, EGL_KHR_wait_sync,
    EGL_MESA_configless_context, EGL_MESA_drm_image, EGL_MESA_query_driver,
    EGL_MESA_x11_native_visual_id
OpenGL core profile vendor: Mesa
OpenGL core profile renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)
OpenGL core profile version: 4.5 (Core Profile) Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL core profile shading language version: 4.50
OpenGL core profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend, GL_AMD_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect, GL_AMD_pinned_memory,
    GL_AMD_query_buffer_object, GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture,
    GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export, GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax,
    GL_AMD_texture_texture4, GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer,
    GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility, GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage, GL_ARB_compute_shader,
    GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted, GL_ARB_conservative_depth,
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image, GL_ARB_cull_distance,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_derivative_control, GL_ARB_direct_state_access,
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend,
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport,
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image, GL_ARB_gl_spirv,
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_indirect_parameters, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query, GL_ARB_internalformat_query2,
    GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata, GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind, GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_query_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_ARB_robustness,
    GL_ARB_sample_shading, GL_ARB_sampler_objects, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops, GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters,
    GL_ARB_shader_ballot, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding, GL_ARB_shader_clock,
    GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters, GL_ARB_shader_group_vote,
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store, GL_ARB_shader_image_size,
    GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_precision,
    GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export, GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine, GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack, GL_ARB_shading_language_include,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing, GL_ARB_spirv_extensions,
    GL_ARB_stencil_texturing, GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_tessellation_shader,
    GL_ARB_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_gather,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_multisample,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_texture_query_levels,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg,
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui, GL_ARB_texture_stencil8,
    GL_ARB_texture_storage, GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample,
    GL_ARB_texture_swizzle, GL_ARB_texture_view, GL_ARB_timer_query,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback2, GL_ARB_transform_feedback3,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query, GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_viewport_array, GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil,
    GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_meminfo, GL_ATI_texture_float,
    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr,
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2,
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_memory_object,
    GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_packed_float,
    GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent,
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_EXT_texture_integer, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays,
    GL_INTEL_shader_atomic_float_minmax, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent, GL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error, GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_KHR_robustness,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y,
    GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions,
    GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture,
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_image,
    GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_shader_atomic_float,
    GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_S3_s3tc
Memory info (GL_ATI_meminfo):
    VBO free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    VBO free aux. memory - total: 2061 MB, largest block: 2061 MB
    Texture free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Texture free aux. memory - total: 2061 MB, largest block: 2061 MB
    Renderbuffer free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Renderbuffer free aux. memory - total: 2061 MB, largest block: 2061 MB
Memory info (GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info):
    Dedicated video memory: 1820813 MB
    Total available memory: 1824552 MB
    Currently available dedicated video memory: 31 MB
OpenGL compatibility profile vendor: Mesa
OpenGL compatibility profile renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)
OpenGL compatibility profile version: 4.5 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa
24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL compatibility profile shading language version: 4.50
OpenGL compatibility profile extensions:
    GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_AMD_conservative_depth,
    GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend, GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_AMD_pinned_memory, GL_AMD_query_buffer_object,
    GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export,
    GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax, GL_AMD_texture_texture4,
    GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer, GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility, GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility, GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays, GL_ARB_base_instance,
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended, GL_ARB_buffer_storage,
    GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object, GL_ARB_clear_texture, GL_ARB_clip_control,
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_ARB_compatibility,
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage, GL_ARB_compute_shader,
    GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted, GL_ARB_conservative_depth,
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_copy_image, GL_ARB_cull_distance,
    GL_ARB_debug_output, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_depth_clamp,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_derivative_control,
    GL_ARB_direct_state_access, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend, GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_ARB_draw_indirect, GL_ARB_draw_instanced, GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts,
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location, GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location,
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport,
    GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow,
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments,
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB,
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary, GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image, GL_ARB_gl_spirv,
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64, GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64,
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex,
    GL_ARB_indirect_parameters, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays,
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query, GL_ARB_internalformat_query2,
    GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata, GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment,
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multi_bind, GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect,
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2, GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage, GL_ARB_program_interface_query,
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_query_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_ARB_robustness,
    GL_ARB_sample_shading, GL_ARB_sampler_objects, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture, GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects,
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops, GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters,
    GL_ARB_shader_ballot, GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding, GL_ARB_shader_clock,
    GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters, GL_ARB_shader_group_vote,
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store, GL_ARB_shader_image_size,
    GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shader_precision,
    GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export, GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine, GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples,
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack,
    GL_ARB_shading_language_include, GL_ARB_shading_language_packing,
    GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_spirv_extensions, GL_ARB_stencil_texturing,
    GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_tessellation_shader, GL_ARB_texture_barrier,
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32, GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc,
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array, GL_ARB_texture_env_add,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic,
    GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_gather,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_multisample, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two,
    GL_ARB_texture_query_levels, GL_ARB_texture_query_lod,
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui,
    GL_ARB_texture_stencil8, GL_ARB_texture_storage,
    GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle,
    GL_ARB_texture_view, GL_ARB_timer_query, GL_ARB_transform_feedback2,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback3, GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced,
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix,
    GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit,
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object,
    GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev, GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev,
    GL_ARB_viewport_array, GL_ARB_window_pos,
    GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil,
    GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_ATI_draw_buffers,
    GL_ATI_fragment_shader, GL_ATI_meminfo, GL_ATI_separate_stencil,
    GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3,
    GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression,
    GL_EXT_EGL_sync, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color,
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array,
    GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_direct_state_access,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_EXT_memory_object, GL_EXT_memory_object_fd,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent,
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture, GL_EXT_texture3D,
    GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax, GL_EXT_texture_integer,
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp,
    GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_EXT_texture_snorm,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_timer_query,
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra,
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays,
    GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_INGR_blend_func_separate, GL_INTEL_shader_atomic_float_minmax,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent,
    GL_KHR_context_flush_control, GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error,
    GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile, GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior,
    GL_KHR_robustness, GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y,
    GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions,
    GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture,
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info, GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility, GL_NV_blend_square,
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color, GL_NV_copy_image,
    GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_NV_half_float,
    GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil,
    GL_NV_primitive_restart, GL_NV_shader_atomic_float,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_OES_EGL_image,
    GL_OES_read_format, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
Memory info (GL_ATI_meminfo):
    VBO free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    VBO free aux. memory - total: 2061 MB, largest block: 2061 MB
    Texture free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Texture free aux. memory - total: 2061 MB, largest block: 2061 MB
    Renderbuffer free memory - total: 31 MB, largest block: 31 MB
    Renderbuffer free aux. memory - total: 2061 MB, largest block: 2061 MB
Memory info (GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info):
    Dedicated video memory: 1820813 MB
    Total available memory: 1824552 MB
    Currently available dedicated video memory: 31 MB
OpenGL ES profile vendor: Mesa
OpenGL ES profile renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 19.1.7, 128 bits)
OpenGL ES profile version: OpenGL ES 3.2 Mesa 24.2.8-1 (git-c223121bd5)
OpenGL ES profile shading language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.20
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_ANDROID_extension_pack_es31a, GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order,
    GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3, GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5,
    GL_APPLE_sync, GL_APPLE_texture_max_level,
    GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage,
    GL_EXT_EGL_image_storage_compression, GL_EXT_base_instance,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_extended, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_buffer_storage,
    GL_EXT_clear_texture, GL_EXT_clip_control, GL_EXT_clip_cull_distance,
    GL_EXT_color_buffer_float, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float,
    GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture, GL_EXT_copy_image,
    GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_depth_clamp, GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer,
    GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query, GL_EXT_draw_buffers,
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers_indexed, GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced, GL_EXT_float_blend, GL_EXT_frag_depth,
    GL_EXT_geometry_point_size, GL_EXT_geometry_shader, GL_EXT_gpu_shader5,
    GL_EXT_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_map_buffer_range, GL_EXT_memory_object,
    GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays,
    GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean, GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp,
    GL_EXT_primitive_bounding_box, GL_EXT_read_format_bgra,
    GL_EXT_render_snorm, GL_EXT_robustness, GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control,
    GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects, GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch,
    GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch_non_coherent, GL_EXT_shader_group_vote,
    GL_EXT_shader_implicit_conversions, GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix,
    GL_EXT_shader_io_blocks, GL_EXT_shadow_samplers,
    GL_EXT_tessellation_point_size, GL_EXT_tessellation_shader,
    GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_buffer,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map_array,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax,
    GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge,
    GL_EXT_texture_norm16, GL_EXT_texture_query_lod, GL_EXT_texture_rg,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8,
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod,
    GL_EXT_texture_storage, GL_EXT_texture_storage_compression,
    GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV, GL_EXT_texture_view,
    GL_EXT_unpack_subimage, GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced,
    GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent, GL_KHR_context_flush_control,
    GL_KHR_debug, GL_KHR_no_error, GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile,
    GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior, GL_KHR_robustness,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr,
    GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d, GL_MESA_bgra,
    GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y, GL_MESA_sampler_objects,
    GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions, GL_NV_conditional_render,
    GL_NV_draw_buffers, GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments,
    GL_NV_generate_mipmap_sRGB, GL_NV_image_formats, GL_NV_pack_subimage,
    GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object, GL_NV_read_buffer, GL_NV_read_depth,
    GL_NV_read_depth_stencil, GL_NV_read_stencil,
    GL_NV_shader_noperspective_interpolation, GL_NV_texture_barrier,
    GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_OES_EGL_image_external,
    GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3, GL_OES_EGL_sync,
    GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture, GL_OES_copy_image, GL_OES_depth24,
    GL_OES_depth_texture, GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map,
    GL_OES_draw_buffers_indexed, GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex,
    GL_OES_element_index_uint, GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap,
    GL_OES_geometry_point_size, GL_OES_geometry_shader,
    GL_OES_get_program_binary, GL_OES_gpu_shader5, GL_OES_mapbuffer,
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil, GL_OES_primitive_bounding_box,
    GL_OES_required_internalformat, GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8, GL_OES_sample_shading,
    GL_OES_sample_variables, GL_OES_shader_image_atomic,
    GL_OES_shader_io_blocks, GL_OES_shader_multisample_interpolation,
    GL_OES_standard_derivatives, GL_OES_stencil8, GL_OES_surfaceless_context,
    GL_OES_tessellation_point_size, GL_OES_tessellation_shader,
    GL_OES_texture_3D, GL_OES_texture_border_clamp, GL_OES_texture_buffer,
    GL_OES_texture_cube_map_array, GL_OES_texture_float,
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_half_float,
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear, GL_OES_texture_npot,
    GL_OES_texture_stencil8, GL_OES_texture_storage_multisample_2d_array,
    GL_OES_texture_view, GL_OES_vertex_array_object, GL_OES_vertex_half_float,
    GL_OES_viewport_array
Configurations:
     bf lv colorbuffer dp st  ms    vis   cav bi  renderable  supported
  id sz  l  r  g  b  a th cl ns b    id   eat nd gl es es2 vg surfaces
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0x01 32  0 10 10 10  2  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x02 32  0 10 10 10  2 16  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x03 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x04 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x05 32  0 10 10 10  2 32  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x06 32  0 10 10 10  2  0  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x07 32  0 10 10 10  2 16  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x08 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x09 32  0 10 10 10  2 24  8  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x0a 32  0 10 10 10  2 32  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x0b 30  0 10 10 10  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0c 30  0 10 10 10  0 16  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0d 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0e 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x0f 30  0 10 10 10  0 32  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x10 30  0 10 10 10  0  0  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x11 30  0 10 10 10  0 16  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x12 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x13 30  0 10 10 10  0 24  8  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x14 30  0 10 10 10  0 32  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x15 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x16 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x17 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x18 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x19 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  0 0 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x1a 32  0  8  8  8  8  0  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x1b 32  0  8  8  8  8 16  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x1c 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x1d 32  0  8  8  8  8 24  8  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x1e 32  0  8  8  8  8 32  0  4 1 0x00--      a  y  y  y     pb
0x1f 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x20 24  0  8  8  8  0 16  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x21 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x22 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x23 24  0  8  8  8  0 32  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x24 24  0  8  8  8  0  0  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x25 24  0  8  8  8  0 16  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x26 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x27 24  0  8  8  8  0 24  8  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x28 24  0  8  8  8  0 32  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x29 16  0  5  6  5  0  0  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x2a 16  0  5  6  5  0 16  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x2b 16  0  5  6  5  0 24  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x2c 16  0  5  6  5  0 24  8  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x2d 16  0  5  6  5  0 32  0  0 0 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x2e 16  0  5  6  5  0  0  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x2f 16  0  5  6  5  0 16  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x30 16  0  5  6  5  0 24  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x31 16  0  5  6  5  0 24  8  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
0x32 16  0  5  6  5  0 32  0  4 1 0x00--      y  y  y  y     pb
```

---

From: Nikolas Kyx <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 10:34:11 +0300

It was my problematic /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/30-igpu.conf
```
Section "Device"
   Identifier  "Intel Graphics"
#   Driver      "intel"
#   Option      "AccelMethod"  "uxa"
   Option      "TearFree" "true"
EndSection
```
Commented out Driver and AccelMethod and it works (either option
breaks hw-accel). WIth old config Xorg.0.log shows:
```
[  1552.904] (II) Initializing extension GLX
[  1552.904] (EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/i965_dri.so failed
(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/i965_dri.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory)
[  1552.904] (EE) AIGLX error: unable to load driver i965
[  1552.950] (II) IGLX: Loaded and initialized swrast
[  1552.950] (II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen 0
```
Now it is
```
[  1505.170] (II) Initializing extension GLX
[  1505.182] (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized crocus
[  1505.182] (II) GLX: Initialized DRI2 GL provider for screen 0
```

Looks like mesa switched to crocus or something like this. I wonder
how it should be now, but it's not that important and now the issue
can be closed.