Subject: Bug#1103490 closed by Debian FTP Masters <[email-masked]> (Bug#1103490: Removed package(s) from experimental)

From: "Debian Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2025 11:39:05 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the ftp.debian.org package:

#1103490: RM: ruby-uglifier/experimental -- ROM; already removed from unstable

It has been closed by Debian FTP Masters <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Debian FTP Masters <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1103490: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1103490
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Bug#1103490: Removed package(s) from experimental
From: Debian FTP Masters <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2025 11:38:19 +0000

We believe that the bug you reported is now fixed; the following
package(s) have been removed from experimental:

ruby-uglifier | 4.2.0+dfsg-1 | source, all

------------------- Reason -------------------
ROM; already removed from unstable
----------------------------------------------

Note that the package(s) have simply been removed from the tag
database and may (or may not) still be in the pool; this is not a bug.
The package(s) will be physically removed automatically when no suite
references them (and in the case of source, when no binary references
it).  Please also remember that the changes have been done on the
master archive and will not propagate to any mirrors until the next
dinstall run at the earliest.

Packages are usually not removed from testing by hand. Testing tracks
unstable and will automatically remove packages which were removed
from unstable when removing them from testing causes no dependency
problems. The release team can force a removal from testing if it is
really needed, please contact them if this should be the case.

Bugs which have been reported against this package are not automatically
removed from the Bug Tracking System.  Please check all open bugs and
close them or re-assign them to another package if the removed package
was superseded by another one.

The version of this package that was in Debian prior to this removal
can still be found using https://snapshot.debian.org/.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked].

The full log for this bug can be viewed at https://bugs.debian.org/1103490

This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is
a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing
[email-masked].

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Thorsten Alteholz (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)

Subject: RM: ruby-uglifier/experimental -- ROM; already removed from unstable
From: Pirate Praveen <[email-masked]>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2025 11:08:38 +0530

Package: ftp.debian.org
Severity: normal
X-Debbugs-Cc: [email-masked]
User: [email-masked]
Usertags: remove

this should be removed from experimental as well.