Subject: Bug#1104688: Removed package(s) from unstable

From: Debian FTP Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2025 08:36:55 +0000

We believe that the bug you reported is now fixed; the following
package(s) have been removed from unstable:

cmake-vala |        3-1 | source, all

------------------- Reason -------------------
ROM; discontinued upstream
----------------------------------------------

Note that the package(s) have simply been removed from the tag
database and may (or may not) still be in the pool; this is not a bug.
The package(s) will be physically removed automatically when no suite
references them (and in the case of source, when no binary references
it).  Please also remember that the changes have been done on the
master archive and will not propagate to any mirrors until the next
dinstall run at the earliest.

Packages are usually not removed from testing by hand. Testing tracks
unstable and will automatically remove packages which were removed
from unstable when removing them from testing causes no dependency
problems. The release team can force a removal from testing if it is
really needed, please contact them if this should be the case.

We try to close bugs which have been reported against this package
automatically. But please check all old bugs, if they were closed
correctly or should have been re-assigned to another package.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked].

The full log for this bug can be viewed at https://bugs.debian.org/1104688

This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is
a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing
[email-masked].

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Thorsten Alteholz (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)