Subject: Bug#1104860: texlive-base: please update documentmetadata-support to version 1.0n

From: Hilmar Preuße <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2025 14:30:10 +0200

Control: severity -1 wishlist

On 07.05.25 22:06, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Hello Jonas,

> I don't know, but am happy to test if you might perhaps be knowledable
> in guiding me in how to test it.  I have tried fumble with tlmgr but
> without success.
> 

Shortly before the hard freeze I'd do a minimal change, by just patching 
the file in question. As we don't rebuild the documentation during 
build, I'd either need to build a new orig.tar.gz or deliver a 
documentation which does not completely fit to the installed software.

Without testing I don't really like both ideas. So, I refuse your 
request and lower the severity to wishlist. I you need the new version 
please put it into you local texmf tree. I'll close the bug in the 
trixie+1 upload.

Sorry,
   Hilmar

-- 
Testmail