Subject: Bug#218425: amavisd-new: SpamAssassin Report allways says "6.9 required" in Content Analysis Details

From: Martin List-Petersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:49:13 +0100

Package: amavisd-new
Version: 20030616p5-3
Severity: minor

The SpamAssassin Report section in the mail sent to admin, when spam is detected
allways says 6.9 for "required" at Content Analysis Details, regardless of what
you set it to in the amavisd-new configuration files.

This is however only a cosmetic thing, since changing the value also changes the
threshold and the headers applied to mails. Only the notify seems affected.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux loke 2.4.22-ctx17a-20030825-loke #1 SMP Mon Aug 25 21:53:44 CEST 2003 i686
Locale: LANG=da_DK, LC_CTYPE=da_DK

Versions of packages amavisd-new depends on:
ii  adduser                       3.51       Add and remove users and groups
ii  file                          4.04-1     Determines file type using "magic"
ii  libarchive-tar-perl           1.03-0.1   Archive::Tar - manipulate tar file
ii  libarchive-zip-perl           1.05-1     Module for manipulation of ZIP arc
ii  libcompress-zlib-perl         1.16-1.1   Perl module for creation and manip
ii  libconvert-tnef-perl          0.17-3     Perl module to read TNEF files
ii  libconvert-uulib-perl         0.310-1    Perl interface to the uulib librar
pn  libdigest-md5-perl                       Not found.
ii  libmailtools-perl             1.58-1     Manipulate email in perl programs
ii  libmime-base64-perl           2.20-1     MIME/Base64 decoding for Perl
ii  libmime-perl                  5.411-2    Perl5 modules for MIME-compliant m
ii  libnet-perl                   1:1.17-1   Implementation of Internet protoco
ii  libnet-server-perl            0.85-3     An extensible, general perl server
ii  libunix-syslog-perl           0.100-2    Perl interface to the UNIX syslog(
ii  perl [libtime-hires-perl]     5.8.1-2    Larry Wall's Practical Extraction 
ii  perl-modules [libnet-perl]    5.8.1-2    Core Perl modules.

-- no debconf information

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)

Your message dated Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:24:49 +1100
with message-id <[email-masked]>
has caused the Debian Bug report #218425,
regarding amavisd-new: SpamAssassin Report allways says "6.9 required" in Content Analysis Details
to be marked as having been forwarded to the upstream software
author(s) Mark Martinec <[email-masked]>.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

---------------------------------------
Received: (at 218425-forwarded) by bugs.debian.org; 30 Dec 2003 02:31:22 +0000
>From [email-masked] Mon Dec 29 20:31:14 2003
To: Mark Martinec <[email-masked]>
Cc: Martin List-Petersen <[email-masked]>,
	[email-masked]
Subject: Re: Bug#218425: amavisd-new: SpamAssassin Report allways says "6.9
 required" in Content Analysis Details
From: Brian May <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:24:49 +1100

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin List-Petersen <[email-masked]> writes:

A Debian bug report, please keep CCs in place, thanks.

    Martin> The SpamAssassin Report section in the mail sent to admin,
    Martin> when spam is detected allways says 6.9 for "required" at
    Martin> Content Analysis Details, regardless of what you set it to
    Martin> in the amavisd-new configuration files.

    Martin> This is however only a cosmetic thing, since changing the
    Martin> value also changes the threshold and the headers applied
    Martin> to mails. Only the notify seems affected.
-- 
Brian May <[email-masked]>