Subject: Bug#228766: amavisd-new: This appears to be fixed in the current lenny version

From: David Stanaway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 04:49:04 -0500

Package: amavisd-new
Followup-For: Bug #228766

This appears to have been fixed.
In conf.d (EG: 15-content_filter_mode)
add: $allowed_added_header_fields{lc('X-Spam-Checker-Version')} = 1;

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0.2
  APT prefers stable
  APT policy: (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.16.49-xen (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages amavisd-new depends on:
ii  adduser                       3.110      add and remove users and groups
ii  debconf [debconf-2.0]         1.5.24     Debian configuration management sy
ii  file                          4.26-1     Determines file type using "magic"
ii  libarchive-zip-perl           1.18-1     Module for manipulation of ZIP arc
ii  libberkeleydb-perl            0.34-1+b1  use Berkeley DB 4 databases from P
ii  libcompress-zlib-perl         2.012-1    Perl module for creation and manip
ii  libconvert-tnef-perl          0.17-8     Perl module to read TNEF files
ii  libconvert-uulib-perl         1.11-1     Perl interface to the uulib librar
pn  libdigest-md5-perl            <none>     (no description available)
ii  libio-stringy-perl            2.110-4    Perl modules for IO from scalars a
ii  libmailtools-perl             2.03-1     Manipulate email in perl programs
pn  libmime-base64-perl           <none>     (no description available)
ii  libmime-tools-perl            5.427-1    Perl5 modules for MIME-compliant m
ii  libnet-server-perl            0.97-1     An extensible, general perl server
ii  libunix-syslog-perl           1.1-2      Perl interface to the UNIX syslog(
ii  perl [libtime-hires-perl]     5.10.0-19  Larry Wall's Practical Extraction 
ii  perl-modules [libarchive-tar- 5.10.0-19  Core Perl modules

amavisd-new recommends no packages.

Versions of packages amavisd-new suggests:
pn  apt-listchanges  <none>                  (no description available)
pn  arj              <none>                  (no description available)
pn  cabextract       <none>                  (no description available)
ii  clamav           0.95.2+dfsg-1~volatile1 anti-virus utility for Unix - comm
ii  clamav-daemon    0.95.2+dfsg-1~volatile1 anti-virus utility for Unix - scan
ii  cpio             2.9-13                  GNU cpio -- a program to manage ar
pn  dspam            <none>                  (no description available)
pn  lha              <none>                  (no description available)
pn  libauthen-sasl-p <none>                  (no description available)
pn  libdbi-perl      <none>                  (no description available)
pn  libmail-dkim-per <none>                  (no description available)
pn  libnet-ldap-perl <none>                  (no description available)
pn  lzop             <none>                  (no description available)
pn  nomarch          <none>                  (no description available)
ii  spamassassin     3.2.5-2                 Perl-based spam filter using text 
pn  unrar            <none>                  (no description available)
pn  zoo              <none>                  (no description available)

-- debconf information:
  amavisd-new/outdated_config_style_warning: