Subject: mailman: spanish debconf template updated

From: Carlos Valdivia Yagüe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:29:42 +0100

Package: mailman
Version: 2.1.4-1
Severity: wishlist

Find it attached. Thanks, Carlos.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux tornado 2.4.24 #1 SMP Mon Jan 12 13:48:19 CET 2004 i686
Locale: LANG=es_ES, LC_CTYPE=es_ES

Versions of packages mailman depends on:
ii  apache [httpd]              1.3.29-1     Versatile, high-performance HTTP s
ii  cron                        3.0pl1-81    management of regular background p
ii  debconf                     1.4.3        Debian configuration management sy
ii  libc6                       2.3.2.ds1-10 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  logrotate                   3.6.5-2      Log rotation utility
ii  pwgen                       2.03-1       Automatic Password generation
ii  python                      2.3.3-4      An interactive high-level object-o
ii  qmail [mail-transport-agent 99:1.03-9    Secure, reliable, efficient, simpl
ii  ucf                         0.26         Update Configuration File: preserv

-- debconf information excluded

-- 
Carlos Valdivia Yagüe <[email-masked]>