Subject: Bug#237585: xscreensaver: Barcode has a fixed list of words

From: Martijn van de Streek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:55:27 +0100

Package: xscreensaver
Version: 4.15-1
Severity: wishlist

I'd like to be able to make a list of words for barcode to display. The
current set is nice, but they get old after a while.

(this would make "translating" all or part of the word easier -- shock
your non-English-speaking family members :))

Martijn

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.4-rc1
Locale: LANG=nl_NL.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=nl_NL.UTF-8

Versions of packages xscreensaver depends on:
ii  libatk1.0-0                 1.4.1-1      The ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libc6                       2.3.2.ds1-11 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libglade2-0                 2.0.1-6      Library to load .glade files at ru
ii  libglib2.0-0                2.2.3-1      The GLib library of C routines
ii  libgtk2.0-0                 2.2.4-3      The GTK+ graphical user interface 
ii  libice6                     4.3.0-5      Inter-Client Exchange library
ii  libjpeg62                   6b-9         The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG 
ii  libpam0g                    0.76-15      Pluggable Authentication Modules l
ii  libpango1.0-0               1.2.5-2.1    Layout and rendering of internatio
ii  libsm6                      4.3.0-5      X Window System Session Management
ii  libx11-6                    4.3.0-5      X Window System protocol client li
ii  libxext6                    4.3.0-5      X Window System miscellaneous exte
ii  libxml2                     2.6.6-1      GNOME XML library
ii  libxmu6                     4.3.0-5      X Window System miscellaneous util
ii  libxt6                      4.3.0-5      X Toolkit Intrinsics
ii  xlibs                       4.3.0-5      X Window System client libraries m
ii  zlib1g                      1:1.2.1-4    compression library - runtime

-- no debconf information