Subject: Bug#290028: konqueror: Support for the XML processing directive method for associating stylesheets

From: Vincent Lönngren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:56:08 +0100

Package: konqueror
Version: 4:3.3.1-3
Severity: wishlist

Konqueror attempts to display files with the application/xhtml-xml MIME 
type, yet does not recognize <?xml-stylesheet href="..." ... ?> type 
statements.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.8
Locale: LANG=sv_SE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=sv_SE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)

Versions of packages konqueror depends on:
ii  kcontrol                 4:3.3.1-3       KDE Control Center
ii  kdebase-kio-plugins      4:3.3.1-3       KDE I/O Slaves
ii  kdelibs4                 4:3.3.1-4       KDE core libraries
ii  kdesktop                 4:3.3.1-3       KDE Desktop
ii  kfind                    4:3.3.1-3       KDE File Find Utility
ii  libart-2.0-2             2.3.16-6        Library of functions for 2D graphi
ii  libc6                    2.3.2.ds1-20    GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libfam0c102              2.7.0-6         client library to control the FAM 
ii  libgcc1                  1:3.4.3-6       GCC support library
ii  libice6                  4.3.0.dfsg.1-10 Inter-Client Exchange library
ii  libidn11                 0.5.2-3         GNU libidn library, implementation
ii  libjpeg62                6b-9            The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG 
ii  libkonq4                 4:3.3.1-3       Core libraries for KDE's file mana
ii  libpcre3                 4.5-1.1         Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expressi
ii  libpng12-0               1.2.8rel-1      PNG library - runtime
ii  libqt3c102-mt            3:3.3.3-7       Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime v
ii  libsm6                   4.3.0.dfsg.1-10 X Window System Session Management
ii  libstdc++5               1:3.3.5-5       The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libx11-6                 4.3.0.dfsg.1-10 X Window System protocol client li
ii  libxext6                 4.3.0.dfsg.1-10 X Window System miscellaneous exte
ii  libxrender1              0.8.3-7         X Rendering Extension client libra
ii  xlibs                    4.3.0.dfsg.1-10 X Keyboard Extension (XKB) configu
ii  zlib1g                   1:1.2.2-3       compression library - runtime

-- no debconf information