Subject: Bug#309047: Rhythmbox should only play supplied songs

From: Sebastian Rittau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 01:32:05 +0200

Package: rhythmbox
Version: 0.8.8-11
Severity: normal

When calling rhythmbox from the command line with a song as argument,
rhythmbox correctly plays this song, but then continues to play songs
from its playlist. But it should after this.

This is most notably when playing songs from Nautilus when Rhythmbox is
chosen as the default Music player.

 - Sebastian

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
  APT prefers experimental
  APT policy: (1000, 'experimental'), (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.10
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)

Versions of packages rhythmbox depends on:
ii  gconf2               2.10.0-1            GNOME configuration database syste
ii  gstreamer0.8-alsa [g 0.8.8-3             ALSA plugin for GStreamer
ii  gstreamer0.8-artsd [ 0.8.8-3             aRtsd plugin for GStreamer
ii  gstreamer0.8-esd [gs 0.8.8-3             Enlightened Sound Daemon plugin fo
ii  gstreamer0.8-flac    0.8.8-3             FLAC plugin for GStreamer
ii  gstreamer0.8-gnomevf 0.8.8-3             Gnome VFS plugin for GStreamer
ii  gstreamer0.8-jack [g 0.8.8-3             JACK plugin for GStreamer
ii  gstreamer0.8-mad     0.8.8-3             MAD MPEG audio decoder plugin for 
ii  gstreamer0.8-misc    0.8.8-3             Collection of various GStreamer pl
ii  gstreamer0.8-oss [gs 0.8.8-3             OSS plugin for GStreamer
ii  gstreamer0.8-vorbis  0.8.8-3             Vorbis plugin for GStreamer
ii  libart-2.0-2         2.3.17-1            Library of functions for 2D graphi
ii  libatk1.0-0          1.10.1-1            The ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libaudiofile0        0.2.6-6             Open-source version of SGI's audio
ii  libbonobo2-0         2.8.1-2             Bonobo CORBA interfaces library
ii  libbonoboui2-0       2.8.1-2             The Bonobo UI library
ii  libc6                2.3.5-1             GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libesd0              0.2.35-2.1          Enlightened Sound Daemon - Shared 
ii  libgconf2-4          2.10.0-1            GNOME configuration database syste
ii  libgcrypt11          1.2.0-11            LGPL Crypto library - runtime libr
ii  libglade2-0          1:2.5.1-1           library to load .glade files at ru
ii  libglib2.0-0         2.6.4-1             The GLib library of C routines
ii  libgnome-keyring0    0.4.2-1             GNOME keyring services library
ii  libgnome2-0          2.10.0-1            The GNOME 2 library - runtime file
ii  libgnomecanvas2-0    2.10.0-1            A powerful object-oriented display
ii  libgnomeui-0         2.10.0-1            The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interf
ii  libgnomevfs2-0       2.10.1-3            The GNOME virtual file-system libr
ii  libgnutls11          1.0.16-13           GNU TLS library - runtime library
ii  libgpg-error0        1.0-1               library for common error values an
ii  libgstreamer-gconf0. 0.8.8-3             GConf support for GStreamer
ii  libgstreamer0.8-0    0.8.9-2             Core GStreamer libraries, plugins,
ii  libgtk2.0-0          2.6.7-1             The GTK+ graphical user interface 
ii  libice6              4.3.0.dfsg.1-12.0.1 Inter-Client Exchange library
ii  libjpeg62            6b-10               The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG 
ii  liborbit2            1:2.12.2-1          libraries for ORBit2 - a CORBA ORB
ii  libpango1.0-0        1.8.1-1             Layout and rendering of internatio
ii  libpopt0             1.7-5               lib for parsing cmdline parameters
ii  libsm6               4.3.0.dfsg.1-12.0.1 X Window System Session Management
ii  libtasn1-2           0.2.10-4            Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
ii  libx11-6             4.3.0.dfsg.1-12.0.1 X Window System protocol client li
ii  libxml2              2.6.16-7            GNOME XML library
ii  xlibs                4.3.0.dfsg.1-12     X Keyboard Extension (XKB) configu
ii  zlib1g               1:1.2.2-4           compression library - runtime

-- no debconf information