Subject: Ping

From: Arne Wichmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 16:32:37 +0200

Hi.

Even though this is just a normal bug it does have security implications,
and it is open for over 5 years now.

Could somebody have a closer look at it?

cu

AW
-- 
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support
it. Noone can free you but yourself. (crag, on Debian Planet)
Arne Wichmann ([email-masked])

---

From: Julien Cristau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:21:29 +0200

> Could somebody have a closer look at it?
Neither the subject nor the body of your mail provide a clue as to what
it's about.  Please try to give some context next time.

If this bug is important to you, consider supplying a patch.

Cheers,
Julien