Subject: Bug#37078: bugs.debian.org: Further notification

From: Andrew Ferrier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:21:18 +0100

Package: bugs.debian.org
Version: N/A; reported 2002-08-26
Followup-For: Bug #37078

I would go further and say that all messages that are entered
into the BTS, via whatever mechanism, for a particular bug,
should be sent to the submitter of that bug. Many times I have
looked at a bug's record on the web, to find that the packager
has entered comments on a bug I reported, which have not found
their way to me (OK, it is true that they should be more careful
and read the docs., but the behaviour is non-obvious).

Regards,
Andrew.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux laura 2.4.18 #1 Thu Jun 27 18:43:52 BST 2002 i686
Locale: LANG=en_UK, LC_CTYPE=C