Subject: Re: Bug#400288: bugs.debian.org: Bug reporter doesn't get mail when RFP changes to ITP

From: Don Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:03:24 -0800

reassign 400288 debbugs
forcemerge 37078 400288
thanks

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Axel Beckert wrote:
> I opened this bug as RFP. Someone who intends to package the
> software changed owner and title of the bug appropriately making it
> an ITP bug. But I didn't get any notice about this quite important
> event for an RFP bug. Checked the whole procmail-log. No mails on
> #400070 from bugs.debian.org except the two initial acknowledgement
> mails, also not for the two additional comments sent to that bug.

The original submitter does not get mails sent to the bug log unless
they are also sent to [email-masked]; if you want to get all
of the messages sent to the bug, you should subscribe to the per-bug
list by sending a message to [email-masked].

Don Armstrong

-- 
Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but
that's not why we do it.
 -- Richard Feynman

http://www.donarmstrong.com              http://rzlab.ucr.edu