Subject: Bug#37078: Already done?

From: Brock Rozen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:00:56 +0300 (IDT)

If I'm not mistaken, this behavior is now what happens as a default -- if
so, please close this.

Thanks,

-- 
Brock Rozen                                        [email-masked]

---

From: Colin Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:13:07 +0100

> If I'm not mistaken, this behavior is now what happens as a default -- if

Sorry, you're mistaken. Apart from the 'close' and 'submitter' commands
which have the side-effect of sending mail to the submitter, the results
of control messages currently only go to the sender, the maintainer, and
anyone subscribed to the package(s) in question via the PTS.

This bug is a special case of generally subscribing to bugs, namely
#38116 et al.

Cheers,

-- 
Colin Watson                                  [[email-masked]]

---

From: Josip Rodin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:18:17 +0200

> If I'm not mistaken, this behavior is now what happens as a default -- if

Only for closing and changing submitter -- not for changing severity,
reassigning etc. I'm not sure if we'll ever want to implement all that
by default...

-- 
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.