Subject: Bug#403512: rhythmbox: Add artist or album to play queue

From: Alan Ianson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:17:27 -0800

Package: rhythmbox
Version: 0.9.6-4
Severity: wishlist

Please add an option (right click perhaps to add an artist or album to the play queue.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 4.0
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Shell:  /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-3-amd64
Locale: LANG=en_CA, LC_CTYPE=en_CA (charmap=ISO-8859-1)

Versions of packages rhythmbox depends on:
ii  dbus                       1.0.2-1       simple interprocess messaging syst
ii  gconf2                     2.16.0-3      GNOME configuration database syste
ii  gnome-icon-theme           2.14.2-2      GNOME Desktop icon theme
ii  gstreamer0.10-alsa [gstrea 0.10.10-2     GStreamer plugin for ALSA
ii  gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs     0.10.10-2     GStreamer plugin for GnomeVFS
ii  gstreamer0.10-plugins-base 0.10.10-2     GStreamer plugins from the "base" 
ii  gstreamer0.10-plugins-good 0.10.4-3      GStreamer plugins from the "good" 
ii  gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly 0.10.4-4      GStreamer plugins from the "ugly" 
ii  libart-2.0-2               2.3.17-1      Library of functions for 2D graphi
ii  libatk1.0-0                1.12.3-1      The ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libaudiofile0              0.2.6-6       Open-source version of SGI's audio
ii  libavahi-client3           0.6.15-2      Avahi client library
ii  libavahi-common3           0.6.15-2      Avahi common library
ii  libavahi-glib1             0.6.15-2      Avahi glib integration library
ii  libbonobo2-0               2.14.0-3      Bonobo CORBA interfaces library
ii  libbonoboui2-0             2.14.0-5      The Bonobo UI library
ii  libc6                      2.3.6.ds1-8   GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libcairo2                  1.2.4-4       The Cairo 2D vector graphics libra
ii  libdbus-1-3                1.0.2-1       simple interprocess messaging syst
ii  libdbus-glib-1-2           0.71-3        simple interprocess messaging syst
ii  libesd0                    0.2.36-3      Enlightened Sound Daemon - Shared 
ii  libexpat1                  1.95.8-3.3    XML parsing C library - runtime li
ii  libfontconfig1             2.4.1-2       generic font configuration library
ii  libfreetype6               2.2.1-5       FreeType 2 font engine, shared lib
ii  libgconf2-4                2.16.0-3      GNOME configuration database syste
ii  libgcrypt11                1.2.3-2       LGPL Crypto library - runtime libr
ii  libglade2-0                1:2.6.0-2     library to load .glade files at ru
ii  libglib2.0-0               2.12.4-2      The GLib library of C routines
ii  libgnome-keyring0          0.6.0-2       GNOME keyring services library
ii  libgnome-media0            2.14.2-3      runtime libraries for the GNOME me
ii  libgnome2-0                2.16.0-2      The GNOME 2 library - runtime file
ii  libgnomecanvas2-0          2.14.0-2      A powerful object-oriented display
ii  libgnomeui-0               2.14.1-2+b1   The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interf
ii  libgnomevfs2-0             2.14.2-3      GNOME virtual file-system (runtime
ii  libgnutls13                1.4.4-3       the GNU TLS library - runtime libr
ii  libgpg-error0              1.4-1         library for common error values an
ii  libgpod0                   0.4.0-0.3     a library to read and write songs 
ii  libgstreamer0.10-0         0.10.10-2     Core GStreamer libraries and eleme
ii  libgtk2.0-0                2.8.20-3      The GTK+ graphical user interface 
ii  libhal1                    0.5.8.1-4     Hardware Abstraction Layer - share
ii  libice6                    1:1.0.1-2     X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
ii  libjpeg62                  6b-13         The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG 
ii  liblircclient0             0.8.0-9       LIRC client library
ii  libmusicbrainz4c2a         2.1.4-1       Second generation incarnation of t
ii  libnautilus-burn3          2.14.3-5      Nautilus Burn Library - runtime ve
ii  libnotify1                 0.4.3-1       sends desktop notifications to a n
ii  liborbit2                  1:2.14.3-0.1  libraries for ORBit2 - a CORBA ORB
ii  libpango1.0-0              1.14.8-2      Layout and rendering of internatio
ii  libpng12-0                 1.2.13-4      PNG library - runtime
ii  libpopt0                   1.10-3        lib for parsing cmdline parameters
ii  libsexy2                   0.1.10-1      collection of additional GTK+ widg
ii  libsm6                     1:1.0.1-3     X11 Session Management library
ii  libsoup2.2-8               2.2.98-1      an HTTP library implementation in 
ii  libtasn1-3                 0.3.6-2       Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
ii  libtotem-plparser1         2.16.4-1      Totem Playlist Parser library - ru
ii  libx11-6                   2:1.0.3-4     X11 client-side library
ii  libxcursor1                1.1.7-4       X cursor management library
ii  libxext6                   1:1.0.1-2     X11 miscellaneous extension librar
ii  libxfixes3                 1:4.0.1-5     X11 miscellaneous 'fixes' extensio
ii  libxi6                     1:1.0.1-4     X11 Input extension library
ii  libxinerama1               1:1.0.1-4.1   X11 Xinerama extension library
ii  libxml2                    2.6.27.dfsg-1 GNOME XML library
ii  libxrandr2                 2:1.1.0.2-5   X11 RandR extension library
ii  libxrender1                1:0.9.1-3     X Rendering Extension client libra
ii  python                     2.4.4-1       An interactive high-level object-o
ii  python-gnome2              2.12.4-5      Python bindings for the GNOME desk
ii  python-gtk2                2.8.6-8       Python bindings for the GTK+ widge
ii  python-support             0.5.6         automated rebuilding support for p
ii  python2.4                  2.4.4-1       An interactive high-level object-o
ii  zlib1g                     1:1.2.3-13    compression library - runtime

Versions of packages rhythmbox recommends:
ii  avahi-daemon                 0.6.15-2    Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD daemon
ii  gnome-volume-manager         1.5.15-1+b1 GNOME daemon to auto-mount and man
ii  scrollkeeper                 0.3.14-11   A free electronic cataloging syste
ii  sound-juicer                 2.14.5-1    GNOME 2 CD Ripper
ii  yelp                         2.14.3-1    Help browser for GNOME 2

-- no debconf information

---

From: Sven Arvidsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:01:58 +0100

forwarded 403512 http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=342589
quit

> Please add an option (right click perhaps to add an artist or album to the play queue.

Hi,

It's possible to drag and drop artists and albums from the browse menu,
but not something that's easy to discover. 

I have forwarded your request upstream.

-- 
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson
http://www.whiz.se
PGP Key ID 760BDD22

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this problem report.  It has NOT been forwarded to the package
maintainers, but will accompany the original report in the Bug
tracking system.  Please ensure that you yourself have sent a copy of
the additional information to any relevant developers or mailing lists.

If you wish to continue to submit further information on this problem,
please send it to [email-masked], as before.

Please do not reply to the address at the top of this message,
unless you wish to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)