Subject: Re: Bug#366842: tetex-base: unclear license and origin situation of Base 35 PS fonts

From: Frank Küster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:44:48 +0200

Frank Küster <[email-masked]> wrote:

> For the files with one hit, it's clear where we can check the license;
> for the ones with multiple hits it shouldn't be hard.  The tfm file in
> this case might be in lw35nfss.zip.

Okay, for courier.tpm this gives the following files which are neither

- on CTAN, uncompressed,
- in lw35nfss.zip nor 
- in freenfss.zip

texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrb.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrb8y.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrbc.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrbo.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrbo8y.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrr.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrr8y.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrrc.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrro.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/pcrro8y.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/rpcrb.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/rpcrbo.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/rpcrr.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/adobe/courier/rpcrro.tfm: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/vf/adobe/courier/pcrb.vf: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/vf/adobe/courier/pcrbc.vf: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/vf/adobe/courier/pcrbo.vf: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/vf/adobe/courier/pcrr.vf: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/vf/adobe/courier/pcrrc.vf: No hits
texmf-dist/fonts/vf/adobe/courier/pcrro.vf: No hits

Regards, Frank

-- 
Frank Küster
Single Molecule Spectroscopy, Protein Folding @ Inst. f. Biochemie, Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer (teTeX)