Subject: when applet starts revelation, open current password file

From: Matijs van Zuijlen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:18:52 +0200

Package: revelation
Version: 0.4.11-1
Severity: wishlist

Hello,

Currently, if I select Start Revelation from the revelation applet's menu,
Revelation starts with a new file. To me, it makes much more sense if it
would open the file actually used by the applet, since editing that file is
the most common reason for choosing Start Revelation. For me, in fact, it
is the only reason.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: powerpc (ppc)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-4-powerpc
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages revelation depends on:
ii  cracklib2                2.7-19          pro-active password checker librar
ii  gconf2                   2.18.0.1-3      GNOME configuration database syste
ii  gnome-icon-theme         2.18.0-2        GNOME Desktop icon theme
ii  libc6                    2.5-4           GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  python                   2.4.4-2         An interactive high-level object-o
ii  python-central           0.5.13-0.1      register and build utility for Pyt
ii  python-crypto            2.0.1+dfsg1-1.2 cryptographic algorithms and proto
ii  python-gnome2            2.12.4-6        Python bindings for the GNOME desk
ii  python-gnome2-extras     2.14.3-1        Python bindings for the GNOME desk
ii  python-gtk2              2.10.4-2        Python bindings for the GTK+ widge
ii  python-xml               0.8.4-6         XML tools for Python
ii  python2.4                2.4.4-4         An interactive high-level object-o
ii  shared-mime-info         0.21-1          FreeDesktop.org shared MIME databa

revelation recommends no packages.

-- no debconf information