Subject: [Fwd: Bug#421361: when applet starts revelation, open current password file]

From: Stefan Völkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:11:34 +0200

Hello Erik,

another wishlist item.

regards
	Stefan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Bug#421361: when applet starts revelation, open current
password file
Resent-Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:21:02 +0000,	Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:21:05
+0000
Resent-From: Matijs van Zuijlen <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: [email-masked]
Resent-CC: Stefan Voelkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:18:52 +0200
From: Matijs van Zuijlen <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Matijs van Zuijlen <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>

Package: revelation
Version: 0.4.11-1
Severity: wishlist

Hello,

Currently, if I select Start Revelation from the revelation applet's menu,
Revelation starts with a new file. To me, it makes much more sense if it
would open the file actually used by the applet, since editing that file is
the most common reason for choosing Start Revelation. For me, in fact, it
is the only reason.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: powerpc (ppc)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-4-powerpc
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages revelation depends on:
ii  cracklib2                2.7-19          pro-active password checker
librar
ii  gconf2                   2.18.0.1-3      GNOME configuration
database syste
ii  gnome-icon-theme         2.18.0-2        GNOME Desktop icon theme
ii  libc6                    2.5-4           GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  python                   2.4.4-2         An interactive high-level
object-o
ii  python-central           0.5.13-0.1      register and build utility
for Pyt
ii  python-crypto            2.0.1+dfsg1-1.2 cryptographic algorithms
and proto
ii  python-gnome2            2.12.4-6        Python bindings for the
GNOME desk
ii  python-gnome2-extras     2.14.3-1        Python bindings for the
GNOME desk
ii  python-gtk2              2.10.4-2        Python bindings for the
GTK+ widge
ii  python-xml               0.8.4-6         XML tools for Python
ii  python2.4                2.4.4-4         An interactive high-level
object-o
ii  shared-mime-info         0.21-1          FreeDesktop.org shared MIME
databa

revelation recommends no packages.

-- no debconf information

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Völkel
IT-Consultant

Millenux GmbH                      Tel. +49 711 88770-300
Lilienthalstraße 2/1               Fax  +49 711 88770-349
70825 Korntal/Stuttgart            [email-masked]
http://www.millenux.com

Geschäftsführer: Markus Klingspor, Thomas Uhl
Sitz und Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 21058
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Erik Grinaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:20:46 +0700

Thanks, this is registered as bug #188

http://svn.codepoet.no/revelation/ticket/188

-- 
Erik Grinaker <[email-masked]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of
life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be
enthusiastic about."
                                                 -- Albert Einstein