Subject: Bug#437565: Info received and FILED only (was Bug#437565: mgetty: not handling nostrip build option (policy 10.1))

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this problem report.  It has NOT been forwarded to the package
maintainers, but will accompany the original report in the Bug
tracking system.  Please ensure that you yourself have sent a copy of
the additional information to any relevant developers or mailing lists.

If you wish to continue to submit further information on this problem,
please send it to [email-masked], as before.

Please do not reply to the address at the top of this message,
unless you wish to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

You requested that the message be sent to the package maintainer(s)
but either the Bug report is not associated with any package (probably
because of a missing Package pseudo-header field in the original Bug
report), or the package(s) specified do not have any maintainer(s).

Your message has *not* been sent to any package maintainers; it has
merely been filed in the Bug tracking system.  If you require assistance
please contact [email-masked] quoting the Bug number 437565.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)