Subject: [Fwd: Bug#441848: revelation: Pop-up clears clipboard]

From: Stefan Völkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:37:05 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Bug#441848: revelation: Pop-up clears clipboard
Resent-Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:03:02 +0000,	Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:03:04
+0000
Resent-From: John A. Martin <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: [email-masked]
Resent-CC: John A. Martin <[email-masked]>, Stefan Voelkel
<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:01:26 -0400
From: John A. Martin <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: John A. Martin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>

Package: revelation
Version: 0.4.11-2
Severity: normal

When 'Go to' results in a pop-up appearing atop the target web page
the clipboard is empty after getting rid of the pop-up by, for
example, clicking on 'OK'.  This is annoying, requiring one to go back
to Revelation to refill the clipboard.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (990, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-2-k7 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages revelation depends on:
ii  cracklib2                  2.7-19        pro-active password checker
librar
ii  gconf2                     2.18.0.1-3    GNOME configuration
database syste
ii  gnome-icon-theme           2.18.0-3      GNOME Desktop icon theme
ii  libc6                      2.6.1-2       GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  python                     2.4.4-6       An interactive high-level
object-o
ii  python-central             0.5.15        register and build utility
for Pyt
ii  python-crypto              2.0.1+dfsg1-2 cryptographic algorithms
and proto
ii  python-gnome2              2.18.2-1+b1   Python bindings for the
GNOME desk
ii  python-gnome2-extras       2.14.3-1+b1   Python bindings for the
GNOME desk
ii  python-gtk2                2.10.6-1      Python bindings for the
GTK+ widge
ii  python-xml                 0.8.4-8       XML tools for Python
ii  python2.4                  2.4.4-6       An interactive high-level
object-o
ii  shared-mime-info           0.22-2        FreeDesktop.org shared MIME
databa

revelation recommends no packages.

-- no debconf information

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Völkel
IT-Consultant

Millenux GmbH                      Tel. +49 89  608665-26
Lilienthalstraße 2/1               Tel. +49 711 88770-300
70825 Korntal/Stuttgart            Fax  +49 711 88770-349
http://www.millenux.com            [email-masked]

Geschäftsführer: Markus Klingspor, Thomas Uhl
Sitz und Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 21058
------------------------------------------------------------------------