Subject: revelation: Pop-up clears clipboard

From: "John A. Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:01:26 -0400

Package: revelation
Version: 0.4.11-2
Severity: normal

When 'Go to' results in a pop-up appearing atop the target web page
the clipboard is empty after getting rid of the pop-up by, for
example, clicking on 'OK'.  This is annoying, requiring one to go back
to Revelation to refill the clipboard.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (990, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-2-k7 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages revelation depends on:
ii  cracklib2                  2.7-19        pro-active password checker librar
ii  gconf2                     2.18.0.1-3    GNOME configuration database syste
ii  gnome-icon-theme           2.18.0-3      GNOME Desktop icon theme
ii  libc6                      2.6.1-2       GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  python                     2.4.4-6       An interactive high-level object-o
ii  python-central             0.5.15        register and build utility for Pyt
ii  python-crypto              2.0.1+dfsg1-2 cryptographic algorithms and proto
ii  python-gnome2              2.18.2-1+b1   Python bindings for the GNOME desk
ii  python-gnome2-extras       2.14.3-1+b1   Python bindings for the GNOME desk
ii  python-gtk2                2.10.6-1      Python bindings for the GTK+ widge
ii  python-xml                 0.8.4-8       XML tools for Python
ii  python2.4                  2.4.4-6       An interactive high-level object-o
ii  shared-mime-info           0.22-2        FreeDesktop.org shared MIME databa

revelation recommends no packages.

-- no debconf information