Subject: Bug#443958: debarchiver: Creates distributions not listed in config file

From: "Julien Goodwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:51:28 +1000

Package: debarchiver
Version: 0.7.3
Severity: important

Debarchiver as released in etch allows people to upload to a
distribution that is not listed in @distributions. It should reject the
deb and send e-mail to that affect to the uploader.

---

From: Ola Lundqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:47:17 +0200

severity 443958 wishlist
thanks

Hi Julien

Yes you are fully correct it is fully possible to do that.
Today there are no good checks. Patches to correct this
are welcome.

There a number of checks that can be done.

Best regards,

// Ola

-- 
 --------------------- Ola Lundqvist ---------------------------
/  [email-masked]                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  [email-masked]                     654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  http://opalsys.net/                 +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36  4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9 /
 ---------------------------------------------------------------