Subject: k3b: Burns coasters when copying audio CDs

From: anastasios ikonomou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:38:22 +0100

Package: k3b
Version: 1.0.4-3
Severity: important

Whan I try to copy an audio CD, K3b starts burning the CD then ejects it with a 'wrong permissions' message. If I rip 
the CD first then burn it, it works. Here is the error log from k3b:

System
-----------------------
K3b Version: 1.0.4

KDE Version: 3.5.8
QT Version:  3.3.7
Kernel:      2.6.22-3-686
Devices
-----------------------
TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-C2502 1313 (/dev/hdb, ) [CD-ROM, DVD-ROM] [DVD-ROM, CD-ROM] [Aucune]

_NEC DVD_RW ND-4550A 1.07 (/dev/scd0, ) [CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R 
DL] [DVD-ROM, DVD-R séquentiel, DVD-R double couche séquentiel, DVD-RAM, DVD RW à réinscription limitée, DVD-RW 
séquentiel, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD+R double couche, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW] [SAO, TAO, RAW, SAO/R96R, RAW/R96R, 
Réinscription restreinte]
Used versions
-----------------------
cdrecord: 1.1.6

cdrecord
-----------------------
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: Operation not permitted. Warning: Cannot raise RLIMIT_MEMLOCK limits.
scsidev: '/dev/scd0'
devname: '/dev/scd0'
scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27
Wodim version: 1.1.6
SCSI buffer size: 64512
Beginning DMA speed test. Set CDR_NODMATEST environment variable if device
communication breaks or freezes immediately after that.
TOC Type: 0 = CD-DA
Driveropts: 'burnfree'
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   : 
Vendor_info    : '_NEC    '
Identification : 'DVD_RW ND-4550A '
Revision       : '1.07'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW.
Current: 0x0009 (CD-R)
Profile: 0x002B (DVD+R/DL) 
Profile: 0x001B (DVD+R) 
Profile: 0x001A (DVD+RW) 
Profile: 0x0015 (DVD-R/DL sequential recording) 
Profile: 0x0014 (DVD-RW sequential recording) 
Profile: 0x0013 (DVD-RW restricted overwrite) 
Profile: 0x0012 (DVD-RAM) 
Profile: 0x0011 (DVD-R sequential recording) 
Profile: 0x0010 (DVD-ROM) 
Profile: 0x000A (CD-RW) 
Profile: 0x0009 (CD-R) (current)
Profile: 0x0008 (CD-ROM) (current)
Profile: 0x0002 (Removable disk) 
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc   CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).
Driver flags   : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE 
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96R RAW/R96R
Drive buf size : 1343488 = 1312 KB
FIFO size      : 12582912 = 12288 KB
Encoding speed : 423x (31680 sectors/s) for libedc from Heiko Eißfeldt
Track1 Start: '32' (32)
pregap1: 182
Track 01: audio   13 MB (01:18.84) no preemp      pregapsize: 182
Track 02: audio   28 MB (02:51.16) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 03: audio   37 MB (03:41.73) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 04: audio   53 MB (05:17.77) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 05: audio   35 MB (03:31.62) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 06: audio   48 MB (04:48.10) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 07: audio   19 MB (01:58.73) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 08: audio   17 MB (01:46.13) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 09: audio   34 MB (03:27.86) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 10: audio   32 MB (03:11.73) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 11: audio   37 MB (03:41.09) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 12: audio   35 MB (03:30.04) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 13: audio   33 MB (03:21.06) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 14: audio   31 MB (03:06.22) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Speed set to 5645 KB/s
Track 15: audio   45 MB (04:30.60) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 16: audio   35 MB (03:32.50) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 17: audio   30 MB (03:02.20) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 18: audio    3 MB (00:18.26) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Track 19: audio   28 MB (02:52.29) no preemp      pregapsize:   0
Total size:      603 MB (59:48.42) = 269132 sectors
Lout start:      604 MB (59:50/32) = 269132 sectors
Current Secsize: 2048
ATIP info from disk:
  Indicated writing power: 4
  Is not unrestricted
  Is not erasable
  Disk sub type: Medium Type C, low Beta category (C-) (6)
  ATIP start of lead in:  -11559 (97:27/66)
  ATIP start of lead out: 359846 (79:59/71)
Disk type:    Short strategy type (Phthalocyanine or similar)
Manuf. index: 21
Manufacturer: Ricoh Company Limited
Blocks total: 359846 Blocks current: 359846 Blocks remaining: 90714
Starting to write CD/DVD at speed  32.0 in real RAW/RAW96R mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting real write in  2 seconds.
   1 seconds.
   0 seconds.
 Operation starts.
Waiting for reader process to fill input buffer ... input buffer ready.
Performing OPC...
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: WARNING: Drive returns wrong startsec (0) using -11559 from ATIP
Errno: 5 (Input/output error), write_g1 scsi sendcmd: no error
CDB:  2A 00 FF FF D9 59 00 00 1A 00
status: 0x2 (CHECK CONDITION)
Sense Bytes: 70 00 03 FF FF D6 AF 0A 00 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00
Sense Key: 0x3 Medium Error, Segment 0
Sense Code: 0x0C Qual 0x00 (write error) Fru 0x0
Sense flags: Blk -10577 (not valid) 
resid: 63600
cmd finished after 9.009s timeout 40s
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: Could not write Lead-in.
Writing lead-in at sector -11559
write leadin data: error after 4073472 bytes
Writing  time:   36.093s
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: fifo had 192 puts and 0 gets.
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: fifo was 0 times empty and 0 times full, min fill was 100%.
BURN-Free was never needed.

cdrecord command:
-----------------------
/usr/bin/X11/wodim -v gracetime=2 dev=/dev/scd0 speed=32 -raw96r driveropts=burnfree -eject -text -useinfo -audio 
-shorttrack /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track01.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track02.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track03.wav 
/home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track04.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track05.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track06.wav 
/home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track07.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track08.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track09.wav 
/home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track10.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track11.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track12.wav 
/home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track13.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track14.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track15.wav 
/home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track16.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track17.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track18.wav 
/home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track19.wav 

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-3-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages k3b depends on:
ii  cdparanoia           3.10+debian~pre0-6  audio extraction tool for sampling
ii  cdrdao               1:1.2.2-7           records CDs in Disk-At-Once (DAO) 
ii  genisoimage          9:1.1.6-1           Creates ISO-9660 CD-ROM filesystem
ii  kdebase-bin          4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-2    core binaries for the KDE base mod
ii  kdelibs-data         4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-4    core shared data for all KDE appli
ii  kdelibs4c2a          4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-4    core libraries and binaries for al
ii  libacl1              2.2.45-1            Access control list shared library
ii  libart-2.0-2         2.3.19-3            Library of functions for 2D graphi
ii  libattr1             1:2.4.39-1          Extended attribute shared library
ii  libaudio2            1.9.1-1             Network Audio System - shared libr
ii  libc6                2.7-5               GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libdbus-1-3          1.1.2-1             simple interprocess messaging syst
ii  libdbus-qt-1-1c2     0.62.git.20060814-2 simple interprocess messaging syst
ii  libdvdread3          0.9.7-3             library for reading DVDs
ii  libexpat1            1.95.8-4            XML parsing C library - runtime li
ii  libfam0              2.7.0-13            Client library to control the FAM 
ii  libfontconfig1       2.4.2-1.2           generic font configuration library
ii  libfreetype6         2.3.5-1+b1          FreeType 2 font engine, shared lib
ii  libgcc1              1:4.2.2-4           GCC support library
ii  libhal1              0.5.10-5            Hardware Abstraction Layer - share
ii  libice6              2:1.0.4-1           X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
ii  libidn11             1.1-1               GNU libidn library, implementation
ii  libjpeg62            6b-14               The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG 
ii  libk3b3              1.0.4-3             The KDE cd burning application lib
ii  libmusicbrainz4c2a   2.1.5-1             Second generation incarnation of t
ii  libpng12-0           1.2.15~beta5-3      PNG library - runtime
ii  libqt3-mt            3:3.3.7-9           Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime v
ii  libsm6               2:1.0.3-1+b1        X11 Session Management library
ii  libstdc++6           4.2.2-4             The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libx11-6             2:1.0.3-7           X11 client-side library
ii  libxcursor1          1:1.1.9-1           X cursor management library
ii  libxext6             1:1.0.3-2           X11 miscellaneous extension librar
ii  libxft2              2.1.12-2            FreeType-based font drawing librar
ii  libxi6               2:1.1.3-1           X11 Input extension library
ii  libxinerama1         1:1.0.2-1           X11 Xinerama extension library
ii  libxrandr2           2:1.2.2-1           X11 RandR extension library
ii  libxrender1          1:0.9.4-1           X Rendering Extension client libra
ii  libxt6               1:1.0.5-3           X11 toolkit intrinsics library
ii  wodim                9:1.1.6-1           command line CD/DVD writing tool
ii  zlib1g               1:1.2.3.3.dfsg-8    compression library - runtime

Versions of packages k3b recommends:
ii  dvd+rw-tools            7.0-8            DVD+-RW/R tools
ii  kcontrol                4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-2 control center for KDE
ii  kdebase-kio-plugins     4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-2 core I/O slaves for KDE
pn  vcdimager               <none>           (no description available)

-- no debconf information

---

From: Francois Marier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:07:51 +1300

Hi Anastasios,

> cdrecord

This looks like a wodim error, have you been able to copy audio CDs manually

> Sense Key: 0x3 Medium Error, Segment 0

Medium Error normally indicates a blank CD error or a hardware problem.

Cheers,

Francois

---

From: prndl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:30:17 +0100

Bonsoir François

Here is the deal:

If I use the exact same command as described below, I get a coaster. The 
burning process fails after a few seconds.

However, if I use K3b to burn the audio cd (still using the same brand of 
blank discs and the same audio files, previously ripped, using the "create 
audio CD" function of k3b), it works.

Here is the output when I do that (sorry it's pretty long):

#######################BEGIN LOG SECTION#######################

System
-----------------------
K3b Version: 1.0.4

KDE Version: 3.5.8
QT Version:  3.3.7
Kernel:      2.6.22-3-686
Devices
-----------------------
TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-C2502 1313 (/dev/hdb, ) [CD-ROM, DVD-ROM] [DVD-ROM, CD-ROM] 
[Aucune]

_NEC DVD_RW ND-4550A 1.07 (/dev/scd0, ) [CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, 
DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL] [DVD-ROM, DVD-R séquentiel, DVD-R 
double couche séquentiel, DVD-RAM, DVD RW à réinscription limitée, DVD-RW 
séquentiel, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD+R double couche, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW] [SAO, 
TAO, RAW, SAO/R96R, RAW/R96R, Réinscription restreinte]
Used versions
-----------------------
cdrecord: 1.1.6

cdrecord
-----------------------
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: Operation not permitted. Warning: Cannot raise 
RLIMIT_MEMLOCK limits.
scsidev: '/dev/scd0'
devname: '/dev/scd0'
scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27
Wodim version: 1.1.6
SCSI buffer size: 64512
Beginning DMA speed test. Set CDR_NODMATEST environment variable if device
communication breaks or freezes immediately after that.
TOC Type: 0 = CD-DA
Driveropts: 'burnfree'
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   : 
Vendor_info    : '_NEC    '
Identification : 'DVD_RW ND-4550A '
Revision       : '1.07'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW.
Current: 0x0009 (CD-R)
Profile: 0x002B (DVD+R/DL) 
Profile: 0x001B (DVD+R) 
Profile: 0x001A (DVD+RW) 
Profile: 0x0015 (DVD-R/DL sequential recording) 
Profile: 0x0014 (DVD-RW sequential recording) 
Profile: 0x0013 (DVD-RW restricted overwrite) 
Profile: 0x0012 (DVD-RAM) 
Profile: 0x0011 (DVD-R sequential recording) 
Profile: 0x0010 (DVD-ROM) 
Profile: 0x000A (CD-RW) 
Profile: 0x0009 (CD-R) (current)
Profile: 0x0008 (CD-ROM) (current)
Profile: 0x0002 (Removable disk) 
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc   CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).
Driver flags   : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE 
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96R RAW/R96R
Drive buf size : 1343488 = 1312 KB
FIFO size      : 12582912 = 12288 KB
pregap1: -1
Track 01: audio   10 MB (01:03.18) no preemp swab copy
Track 02: audio   35 MB (03:28.33) no preemp swab copy
Track 03: audio    5 MB (00:32.36) no preemp swab copy
Track 04: audio   36 MB (03:37.16) no preemp swab copy
Track 05: audio    4 MB (00:26.98) no preemp swab copy
Track 06: audio   16 MB (01:40.46) no preemp swab copy
Track 07: audio   32 MB (03:15.14) no preemp swab copy
Track 08: audio   11 MB (01:05.72) no preemp swab copy
Track 09: audio   39 MB (03:54.42) no preemp swab copy
Track 10: audio   11 MB (01:07.37) no preemp swab copy
Track 11: audio   28 MB (02:46.52) no preemp swab copy
Track 12: audio    4 MB (00:26.33) no preemp swab copy
Track 13: audio    9 MB (00:55.20) no preemp swab copy
Track 14: audio   38 MB (03:47.04) no preemp swab copy
Track 15: audio   11 MB (01:09.42) no preemp swab copy
Track 16: audio   12 MB (01:13.09) no preemp swab copy
Track 17: audio    6 MB (00:38.20) no preemp swab copy
Track 18: audio   33 MB (03:19.25) no preemp swab copy
Track 19: audio   12 MB (01:14.68) no preemp swab copy
Track 20: audio   43 MB (04:20.65) no preemp swab copy
Track 21: audio    5 MB (00:34.52) no preemp swab copy
Track 22: audio    8 MB (00:52.56) no preemp swab copy
Track 23: audio   43 MB (04:20.58) no preemp swab copy
Track 24: audio    9 MB (00:54.30) no preemp swab copy
Track 25: audio    4 MB (00:27.44) no preemp swab copy
Track 26: audio    8 MB (00:50.08) no preemp swab copy
Track 27: audio   14 MB (01:28.58) no preemp swab copy
Track 28: audio    7 MB (00:46.84) no preemp swab copy
Track 29: audio   13 MB (01:18.92) no preemp swab copy
Track 30: audio   14 MB (01:26.65) no preemp swab copy
Track 31: audio    8 MB (00:51.54) no preemp swab copy
Track 32: audio   27 MB (02:43.69) no preemp swab copy
Total size:      571 MB (56:37.29) = 254797 sectors
Lout start:      571 MB (56:39/22) = 254797 sectors
Current Secsize: 2048
ATIP info from disk:
  Indicated writing power: 4
  Is not unrestricted
  Is not erasable
  Disk sub type: Medium Type C, low Beta category (C-) (6)
Speed set to 2822 KB/s
  ATIP start of lead in:  -11559 (97:27/66)
  ATIP start of lead out: 359846 (79:59/71)
Disk type:    Short strategy type (Phthalocyanine or similar)
Manuf. index: 21
Manufacturer: Ricoh Company Limited
Blocks total: 359846 Blocks current: 359846 Blocks remaining: 105049
Starting to write CD/DVD at speed  16.0 in real SAO mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting real write in  2 seconds.
   1 seconds.
   0 seconds.
 Operation starts.
Waiting for reader process to fill input buffer ... input buffer ready.
Performing OPC...
Sending CUE sheet...
Writing pregap for track 1 at -150
Starting new track at sector: 0
Track 01:    0 of   10 MB written.
Track 01:    1 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  92%]   5.7x.
Track 01:    2 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   2%]   0.6x.
Track 01:    3 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   6.0x.
Track 01:    4 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  29%]   5.8x.
Track 01:    5 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  51%]   6.0x.
Track 01:    6 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  52%]   5.8x.
Track 01:    7 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.7x.
Track 01:    8 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  76%]   5.8x.
Track 01:    9 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.9x.
Track 01:   10 of   10 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.7x.
Track 01: Total bytes read/written: 11146128/11146128 (4739 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 4739
Track 02:    0 of   35 MB written.
Track 02:    1 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  54%]   5.8x.
Track 02:    2 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  52%]   5.7x.
Track 02:    3 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.9x.
Track 02:    4 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  76%]   5.9x.
Track 02:    5 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   6.0x.
Track 02:    6 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.7x.
Track 02:    7 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   6.1x.
Track 02:    8 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  78%]   5.6x.
Track 02:    9 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  15%]   6.0x.
Track 02:   10 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  63%]   5.8x.
Track 02:   11 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  38%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   12 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  50%]   5.7x.
Track 02:   13 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   6.0x.
Track 02:   14 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  36%]   5.6x.
Track 02:   15 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   6.0x.
Track 02:   16 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   5.8x.
Track 02:   17 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   18 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.7x.
Track 02:   19 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.7x.
Track 02:   20 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  26%]   5.8x.
Track 02:   21 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   22 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.7x.
Track 02:   23 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   24 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  84%]   5.8x.
Track 02:   25 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  21%]   5.8x.
Track 02:   26 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.6x.
Track 02:   27 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   4%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   28 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  74%]   5.7x.
Track 02:   29 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  26%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   30 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  60%]   5.5x.
Track 02:   31 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  45%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   32 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  45%]   5.7x.
Track 02:   33 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  76%]   5.9x.
Track 02:   34 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  28%]   5.7x.
Track 02:   35 of   35 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.8x.
Track 02: Total bytes read/written: 36750000/36750000 (15625 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 20364
Track 03:    0 of    5 MB written.
Track 03:    1 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  22%]   5.9x.
Track 03:    2 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  92%]   5.8x.
Track 03:    3 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   9%]   6.1x.
Track 03:    4 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  79%]   5.8x.
Track 03:    5 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   6.0x.
Track 03: Total bytes read/written: 5708304/5708304 (2427 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 22791
Track 04:    0 of   36 MB written.
Track 04:    1 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  96%]   5.8x.
Track 04:    2 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   5.7x.
Track 04:    3 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   6.0x.
Track 04:    4 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   4%]   5.8x.
Track 04:    5 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   6.0x.
Track 04:    6 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  26%]   5.9x.
Track 04:    7 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   5.8x.
Track 04:    8 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  46%]   5.9x.
Track 04:    9 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   6.0x.
Track 04:   10 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  75%]   5.8x.
Track 04:   11 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  25%]   6.0x.
Track 04:   12 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  95%]   5.7x.
Track 04:   13 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  12%]   5.9x.
Track 04:   14 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.8x.
Track 04:   15 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.9x.
Track 04:   16 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   5.8x.
Track 04:   17 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   6.0x.
Track 04:   18 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   5.6x.
Track 04:   19 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   6.0x.
Track 04:   20 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  42%]   5.8x.
Track 04:   21 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   5.9x.
Track 04:   22 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  23%]   5.8x.
Track 04:   23 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.9x.
Track 04:   24 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  12%]   5.6x.
Track 04:   25 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  78%]   6.0x.
Track 04:   26 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.7x.
Track 04:   27 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  65%]   5.9x.
Track 04:   28 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  28%]   5.7x.
Track 04:   29 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  55%]   5.7x.
Track 04:   30 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  45%]   5.8x.
Track 04:   31 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   6.0x.
Track 04:   32 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  76%]   5.7x.
Track 04:   33 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.9x.
Track 04:   34 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.6x.
Track 04:   35 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  12%]   5.7x.
Track 04:   36 of   36 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.7x.
Track 04: Total bytes read/written: 38307024/38307024 (16287 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 39078
Track 05:    0 of    4 MB written.
Track 05:    1 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  36%]   5.7x.
Track 05:    2 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.8x.
Track 05:    3 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   6.1x.
Track 05:    4 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.6x.
Track 05: Total bytes read/written: 4760448/4760448 (2024 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 41102
Track 06:    0 of   16 MB written.
Track 06:    1 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  45%]   5.8x.
Track 06:    2 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  61%]   5.4x.
Track 06:    3 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   5.9x.
Track 06:    4 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.8x.
Track 06:    5 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  15%]   6.0x.
Track 06:    6 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   5.7x.
Track 06:    7 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   6.1x.
Track 06:    8 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.8x.
Track 06:    9 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   6.0x.
Track 06:   10 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.7x.
Track 06:   11 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  60%]   5.8x.
Track 06:   12 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  39%]   5.8x.
Track 06:   13 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   6.0x.
Track 06:   14 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  25%]   5.8x.
Track 06:   15 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.9x.
Track 06:   16 of   16 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   5.8x.
Track 06: Total bytes read/written: 17722320/17722320 (7535 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 48637
Track 07:    0 of   32 MB written.
Track 07:    1 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   5.8x.
Track 07:    2 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.8x.
Track 07:    3 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  58%]   6.0x.
Track 07:    4 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  38%]   5.9x.
Track 07:    5 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.9x.
Track 07:    6 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  23%]   5.7x.
Track 07:    7 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   6.0x.
Track 07:    8 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   5.8x.
Track 07:    9 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  74%]   6.0x.
Track 07:   10 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  17%]   5.8x.
Track 07:   11 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  59%]   6.0x.
Track 07:   12 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.6x.
Track 07:   13 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  47%]   5.9x.
Track 07:   14 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  59%]   5.8x.
Track 07:   15 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   6.0x.
Track 07:   16 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.7x.
Track 07:   17 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   6.0x.
Track 07:   18 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   5.6x.
Track 07:   19 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   5.9x.
Track 07:   20 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.8x.
Track 07:   21 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   5.9x.
Track 07:   22 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.8x.
Track 07:   23 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  62%]   5.8x.
Track 07:   24 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.7x.
Track 07:   25 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.9x.
Track 07:   26 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  21%]   5.8x.
Track 07:   27 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  87%]   5.9x.
Track 07:   28 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   4%]   5.7x.
Track 07:   29 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.7x.
Track 07:   30 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  27%]   5.7x.
Track 07:   31 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.9x.
Track 07:   32 of   32 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  55%]   5.7x.
Track 07: Total bytes read/written: 34423872/34423872 (14636 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 63273
Track 08:    0 of   11 MB written.
Track 08:    1 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  95%]   5.8x.
Track 08:    2 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  14%]   5.7x.
Track 08:    3 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  80%]   6.0x.
Track 08:    4 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   2%]   5.8x.
Track 08:    5 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  67%]   6.0x.
Track 08:    6 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.8x.
Track 08:    7 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   6.0x.
Track 08:    8 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  54%]   5.7x.
Track 08:    9 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   6.1x.
Track 08:   10 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  83%]   5.6x.
Track 08:   11 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  23%]   5.9x.
Track 08: Total bytes read/written: 11593008/11593008 (4929 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 68202
Track 09:    0 of   39 MB written.
Track 09:    1 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  95%]   5.6x.
Track 09:    2 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   5.7x.
Track 09:    3 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   6.1x.
Track 09:    4 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   5.8x.
Track 09:    5 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   6.0x.
Track 09:    6 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  36%]   5.9x.
Track 09:    7 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  48%]   5.9x.
Track 09:    8 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  61%]   5.7x.
Track 09:    9 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   6.0x.
Track 09:   10 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   11 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   6.0x.
Track 09:   12 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   13 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   2%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   14 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  72%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   15 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   6.0x.
Track 09:   16 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  58%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   17 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   18 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.7x.
Track 09:   19 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  83%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   20 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  26%]   5.6x.
Track 09:   21 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  92%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   22 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  13%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   23 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  79%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   24 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.6x.
Track 09:   25 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   26 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   27 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  49%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   28 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  62%]   5.8x.
Track 09:   29 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  32%]   6.0x.
Track 09:   30 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.5x.
Track 09:   31 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   32 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   5.7x.
Track 09:   33 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   1%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   34 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.7x.
Track 09:   35 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   36 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   5.5x.
Track 09:   37 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  54%]   5.9x.
Track 09:   38 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.7x.
Track 09:   39 of   39 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   5.8x.
Track 09: Total bytes read/written: 41352864/41352864 (17582 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 85784
Track 10:    0 of   11 MB written.
Track 10:    1 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  55%]   5.7x.
Track 10:    2 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  44%]   5.6x.
Track 10:    3 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  43%]   6.0x.
Track 10:    4 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  65%]   5.7x.
Track 10:    5 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  31%]   6.0x.
Track 10:    6 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.8x.
Track 10:    7 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  17%]   6.0x.
Track 10:    8 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  87%]   5.7x.
Track 10:    9 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   6.0x.
Track 10:   10 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.8x.
Track 10:   11 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   6.0x.
Track 10: Total bytes read/written: 11884656/11884656 (5053 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 90837
Track 11:    0 of   28 MB written.
Track 11:    1 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  75%]   5.8x.
Track 11:    2 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   5.7x.
Track 11:    3 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   6.0x.
Track 11:    4 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  46%]   5.8x.
Track 11:    5 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   6.1x.
Track 11:    6 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  71%]   5.7x.
Track 11:    7 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  27%]   6.1x.
Track 11:    8 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  96%]   5.6x.
Track 11:    9 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   10 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   11 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   1%]   5.9x.
Track 11:   12 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  71%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   13 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   14 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  52%]   5.9x.
Track 11:   15 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  61%]   6.0x.
Track 11:   16 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   17 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.9x.
Track 11:   18 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   19 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   20 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   3%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   21 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   6.0x.
Track 11:   22 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  23%]   5.7x.
Track 11:   23 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  54%]   5.9x.
Track 11:   24 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   5.6x.
Track 11:   25 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  35%]   6.0x.
Track 11:   26 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.8x.
Track 11:   27 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   6.0x.
Track 11:   28 of   28 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  88%]   5.7x.
Track 11: Total bytes read/written: 29374128/29374128 (12489 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 103326
Track 12:    0 of    4 MB written.
Track 12:    1 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   9%]   5.8x.
Track 12:    2 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  79%]   5.6x.
Track 12:    3 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   4%]   6.0x.
Track 12:    4 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.7x.
Track 12: Total bytes read/written: 4645200/4645200 (1975 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 105301
Track 13:    0 of    9 MB written.
Track 13:    1 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  14%]   5.7x.
Track 13:    2 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  84%]   5.8x.
Track 13:    3 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   6.1x.
Track 13:    4 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.7x.
Track 13:    5 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   6.0x.
Track 13:    6 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.7x.
Track 13:    7 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  60%]   6.0x.
Track 13:    8 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.8x.
Track 13:    9 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  92%]   5.7x.
Track 13: Total bytes read/written: 9737280/9737280 (4140 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 109441
Track 14:    0 of   38 MB written.
Track 14:    1 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.8x.
Track 14:    2 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  76%]   5.9x.
Track 14:    3 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   6.1x.
Track 14:    4 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.8x.
Track 14:    5 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   6.0x.
Track 14:    6 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  78%]   5.6x.
Track 14:    7 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  15%]   6.1x.
Track 14:    8 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  63%]   5.8x.
Track 14:    9 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  39%]   6.0x.
Track 14:   10 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  49%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   11 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   5.7x.
Track 14:   12 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  32%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   13 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  97%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   14 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   15 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   6.0x.
Track 14:   16 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   1%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   17 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   18 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   19 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  50%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   20 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  63%]   5.7x.
Track 14:   21 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  32%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   22 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.5x.
Track 14:   23 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   6.0x.
Track 14:   24 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   5.7x.
Track 14:   25 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   26 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.7x.
Track 14:   27 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   28 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   5.6x.
Track 14:   29 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  54%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   30 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.7x.
Track 14:   31 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  83%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   32 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   33 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.7x.
Track 14:   34 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   5.7x.
Track 14:   35 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  74%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   36 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  19%]   5.8x.
Track 14:   37 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   5.9x.
Track 14:   38 of   38 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  47%]   5.7x.
Track 14: Total bytes read/written: 40049856/40049856 (17028 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 126469
Track 15:    0 of   11 MB written.
Track 15:    1 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  61%]   5.8x.
Track 15:    2 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.8x.
Track 15:    3 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  44%]   6.0x.
Track 15:    4 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   5.9x.
Track 15:    5 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  28%]   6.0x.
Track 15:    6 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  98%]   5.8x.
Track 15:    7 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  14%]   5.9x.
Track 15:    8 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  84%]   5.8x.
Track 15:    9 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   6.0x.
Track 15:   10 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.8x.
Track 15:   11 of   11 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  32%]   5.9x.
Track 15: Total bytes read/written: 12246864/12246864 (5207 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 131676
Track 16:    0 of   12 MB written.
Track 16:    1 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.8x.
Track 16:    2 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  22%]   5.8x.
Track 16:    3 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  87%]   5.9x.
Track 16:    4 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   4%]   5.9x.
Track 16:    5 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   6.0x.
Track 16:    6 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  21%]   5.8x.
Track 16:    7 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  58%]   5.8x.
Track 16:    8 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  49%]   5.9x.
Track 16:    9 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  39%]   6.1x.
Track 16:   10 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  72%]   5.8x.
Track 16:   11 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  27%]   6.0x.
Track 16:   12 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  96%]   5.6x.
Track 16: Total bytes read/written: 12893664/12893664 (5482 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 137158
Track 17:    0 of    6 MB written.
Track 17:    1 of    6 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.8x.
Track 17:    2 of    6 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  83%]   5.8x.
Track 17:    3 of    6 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   6.1x.
Track 17:    4 of    6 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.9x.
Track 17:    5 of    6 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   4%]   6.0x.
Track 17:    6 of    6 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  74%]   5.7x.
Track 17: Total bytes read/written: 6738480/6738480 (2865 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 140023
Track 18:    0 of   33 MB written.
Track 18:    1 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   5.7x.
Track 18:    2 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.8x.
Track 18:    3 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   6.0x.
Track 18:    4 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  75%]   5.9x.
Track 18:    5 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  26%]   5.8x.
Track 18:    6 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  57%]   5.9x.
Track 18:    7 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  54%]   6.0x.
Track 18:    8 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.9x.
Track 18:    9 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  84%]   6.0x.
Track 18:   10 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.8x.
Track 18:   11 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.6x.
Track 18:   12 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   7%]   5.8x.
Track 18:   13 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  73%]   5.9x.
Track 18:   14 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  17%]   5.7x.
Track 18:   15 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  58%]   6.0x.
Track 18:   16 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  46%]   5.6x.
Track 18:   17 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   6.0x.
Track 18:   18 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  77%]   5.8x.
Track 18:   19 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   6.0x.
Track 18:   20 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.8x.
Track 18:   21 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   9%]   6.0x.
Track 18:   22 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  79%]   5.5x.
Track 18:   23 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  11%]   5.8x.
Track 18:   24 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  65%]   5.7x.
Track 18:   25 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  40%]   6.0x.
Track 18:   26 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  49%]   5.7x.
Track 18:   27 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   5.8x.
Track 18:   28 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  32%]   5.8x.
Track 18:   29 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  98%]   6.0x.
Track 18:   30 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  17%]   5.7x.
Track 18:   31 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.9x.
Track 18:   32 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   2%]   5.7x.
Track 18:   33 of   33 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   5.7x.
Track 18: Total bytes read/written: 35148288/35148288 (14944 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 154967
Track 19:    0 of   12 MB written.
Track 19:    1 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  19%]   5.8x.
Track 19:    2 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.8x.
Track 19:    3 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   6.0x.
Track 19:    4 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  75%]   5.9x.
Track 19:    5 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  14%]   6.0x.
Track 19:    6 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  67%]   5.7x.
Track 19:    7 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  32%]   6.0x.
Track 19:    8 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.8x.
Track 19:    9 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  60%]   5.9x.
Track 19:   10 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.7x.
Track 19:   11 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.9x.
Track 19:   12 of   12 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  19%]   5.9x.
Track 19: Total bytes read/written: 13173552/13173552 (5601 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 160568
Track 20:    0 of   43 MB written.
Track 20:    1 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   5.8x.
Track 20:    2 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.9x.
Track 20:    3 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  84%]   6.0x.
Track 20:    4 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  23%]   5.9x.
Track 20:    5 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.9x.
Track 20:    6 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   5.8x.
Track 20:    7 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  74%]   6.0x.
Track 20:    8 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  21%]   5.9x.
Track 20:    9 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  56%]   6.0x.
Track 20:   10 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  45%]   5.7x.
Track 20:   11 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  43%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   12 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   5.6x.
Track 20:   13 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  30%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   14 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   15 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  18%]   6.0x.
Track 20:   16 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  88%]   5.7x.
Track 20:   17 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   18 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  75%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   19 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   20 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  57%]   5.7x.
Track 20:   21 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  55%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   22 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  41%]   5.6x.
Track 20:   23 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  83%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   24 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   25 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   26 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   7%]   5.7x.
Track 20:   27 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  73%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   28 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  18%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   29 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  57%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   30 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  43%]   5.6x.
Track 20:   31 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  42%]   6.0x.
Track 20:   32 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  67%]   5.6x.
Track 20:   33 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  29%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   34 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  98%]   5.7x.
Track 20:   35 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  11%]   6.0x.
Track 20:   36 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  81%]   5.7x.
Track 20:   37 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   4%]   5.8x.
Track 20:   38 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.6x.
Track 20:   39 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  35%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   40 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  52%]   5.7x.
Track 20:   41 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  62%]   5.9x.
Track 20:   42 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.6x.
Track 20:   43 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  80%]   5.7x.
Track 20: Total bytes read/written: 45979248/45979248 (19549 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 180117
Track 21:    0 of    5 MB written.
Track 21:    1 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.8x.
Track 21:    2 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   1%]   5.8x.
Track 21:    3 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  67%]   5.9x.
Track 21:    4 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  25%]   5.8x.
Track 21:    5 of    5 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   6.0x.
Track 21: Total bytes read/written: 6089328/6089328 (2589 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 182706
Track 22:    0 of    8 MB written.
Track 22:    1 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  24%]   5.8x.
Track 22:    2 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.9x.
Track 22:    3 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   6.0x.
Track 22:    4 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  78%]   5.9x.
Track 22:    5 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  15%]   6.0x.
Track 22:    6 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  63%]   5.7x.
Track 22:    7 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  38%]   5.9x.
Track 22:    8 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  51%]   5.8x.
Track 22: Total bytes read/written: 9271584/9271584 (3942 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 186648
Track 23:    0 of   43 MB written.
Track 23:    1 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  25%]   5.7x.
Track 23:    2 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  95%]   5.8x.
Track 23:    3 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   7%]   6.1x.
Track 23:    4 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  77%]   5.7x.
Track 23:    5 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  17%]   6.1x.
Track 23:    6 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  62%]   5.8x.
Track 23:    7 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  48%]   6.1x.
Track 23:    8 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  43%]   5.9x.
Track 23:    9 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  76%]   6.0x.
Track 23:   10 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  31%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   11 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.9x.
Track 23:   12 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  19%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   13 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   6.0x.
Track 23:   14 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   15 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  71%]   5.9x.
Track 23:   16 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  26%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   17 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  52%]   6.0x.
Track 23:   18 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   19 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   6.0x.
Track 23:   20 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   21 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  23%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   22 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  92%]   5.5x.
Track 23:   23 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   6.0x.
Track 23:   24 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  78%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   25 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   6.0x.
Track 23:   26 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  64%]   5.6x.
Track 23:   27 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  39%]   5.9x.
Track 23:   28 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  49%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   29 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  68%]   5.9x.
Track 23:   30 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   31 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  96%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   32 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  18%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   33 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  83%]   5.9x.
Track 23:   34 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   35 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  71%]   5.9x.
Track 23:   36 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  14%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   37 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  61%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   38 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  42%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   39 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  43%]   5.8x.
Track 23:   40 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   41 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  30%]   5.9x.
Track 23:   42 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  87%]   5.7x.
Track 23:   43 of   43 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  25%]   5.7x.
Track 23: Total bytes read/written: 45967488/45967488 (19544 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 206192
Track 24:    0 of    9 MB written.
Track 24:    1 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  10%]   5.9x.
Track 24:    2 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   5.8x.
Track 24:    3 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  42%]   6.1x.
Track 24:    4 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  48%]   5.9x.
Track 24:    5 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  69%]   6.0x.
Track 24:    6 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   5.8x.
Track 24:    7 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   6.0x.
Track 24:    8 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  19%]   5.9x.
Track 24:    9 of    9 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   5.9x.
Track 24: Total bytes read/written: 9579696/9579696 (4073 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 210265
Track 25:    0 of    4 MB written.
Track 25:    1 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  14%]   5.8x.
Track 25:    2 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  84%]   5.8x.
Track 25:    3 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   6.1x.
Track 25:    4 of    4 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.8x.
Track 25: Total bytes read/written: 4840416/4840416 (2058 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 212323
Track 26:    0 of    8 MB written.
Track 26:    1 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  27%]   5.8x.
Track 26:    2 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  96%]   5.8x.
Track 26:    3 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  12%]   6.1x.
Track 26:    4 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  82%]   5.7x.
Track 26:    5 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   7%]   6.0x.
Track 26:    6 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  68%]   5.8x.
Track 26:    7 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   6.1x.
Track 26:    8 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.8x.
Track 26: Total bytes read/written: 8834112/8834112 (3756 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 216079
Track 27:    0 of   14 MB written.
Track 27:    1 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   1%]   5.6x.
Track 27:    2 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  71%]   5.8x.
Track 27:    3 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  19%]   5.8x.
Track 27:    4 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  61%]   5.8x.
Track 27:    5 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  48%]   6.0x.
Track 27:    6 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  44%]   5.9x.
Track 27:    7 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  76%]   5.9x.
Track 27:    8 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  28%]   5.8x.
Track 27:    9 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   6.0x.
Track 27:   10 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  12%]   5.8x.
Track 27:   11 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  78%]   6.0x.
Track 27:   12 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.7x.
Track 27:   13 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   5.8x.
Track 27:   14 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  32%]   5.8x.
Track 27: Total bytes read/written: 15626688/15626688 (6644 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 222723
Track 28:    0 of    7 MB written.
Track 28:    1 of    7 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  75%]   5.8x.
Track 28:    2 of    7 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  30%]   5.7x.
Track 28:    3 of    7 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  96%]   6.0x.
Track 28:    4 of    7 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  12%]   5.8x.
Track 28:    5 of    7 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  78%]   6.0x.
Track 28:    6 of    7 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   5.9x.
Track 28:    7 of    7 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  63%]   6.0x.
Track 28: Total bytes read/written: 8262576/8262576 (3513 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 226236
Track 29:    0 of   13 MB written.
Track 29:    1 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  38%]   5.8x.
Track 29:    2 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   5.7x.
Track 29:    3 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  19%]   6.1x.
Track 29:    4 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  89%]   5.8x.
Track 29:    5 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.9x.
Track 29:    6 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  75%]   5.8x.
Track 29:    7 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  14%]   6.1x.
Track 29:    8 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   5.8x.
Track 29:    9 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  38%]   6.0x.
Track 29:   10 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  50%]   5.8x.
Track 29:   11 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  72%]   5.9x.
Track 29:   12 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  30%]   5.9x.
Track 29:   13 of   13 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  96%]   6.0x.
Track 29: Total bytes read/written: 13921488/13921488 (5919 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 232155
Track 30:    0 of   14 MB written.
Track 30:    1 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   5.8x.
Track 30:    2 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.8x.
Track 30:    3 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  15%]   6.1x.
Track 30:    4 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  85%]   5.9x.
Track 30:    5 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   0%]   6.0x.
Track 30:    6 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.7x.
Track 30:    7 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   6.0x.
Track 30:    8 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  52%]   5.9x.
Track 30:    9 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  61%]   6.0x.
Track 30:   10 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   5.8x.
Track 30:   11 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  90%]   5.9x.
Track 30:   12 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  21%]   5.7x.
Track 30:   13 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  87%]   6.0x.
Track 30:   14 of   14 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.7x.
Track 30: Total bytes read/written: 15285648/15285648 (6499 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 238654
Track 31:    0 of    8 MB written.
Track 31:    1 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  77%]   5.8x.
Track 31:    2 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  28%]   5.9x.
Track 31:    3 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  94%]   5.9x.
Track 31:    4 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  13%]   5.8x.
Track 31:    5 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  79%]   6.1x.
Track 31:    6 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   8%]   5.8x.
Track 31:    7 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  63%]   6.0x.
Track 31:    8 of    8 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  30%]   5.8x.
Track 31: Total bytes read/written: 9092832/9092832 (3866 sectors).
Starting new track at sector: 242520
Track 32:    0 of   27 MB written.
Track 32:    1 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  98%]   5.8x.
Track 32:    2 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  16%]   5.8x.
Track 32:    3 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  81%]   6.0x.
Track 32:    4 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   1%]   5.8x.
Track 32:    5 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  66%]   6.0x.
Track 32:    6 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  34%]   5.8x.
Track 32:    7 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  49%]   6.0x.
Track 32:    8 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  62%]   5.9x.
Track 32:    9 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  33%]   6.0x.
Track 32:   10 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   5.8x.
Track 32:   11 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  17%]   6.0x.
Track 32:   12 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  87%]   5.6x.
Track 32:   13 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   1%]   6.0x.
Track 32:   14 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.8x.
Track 32:   15 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  35%]   6.0x.
Track 32:   16 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  52%]   5.8x.
Track 32:   17 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  60%]   5.8x.
Track 32:   18 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  38%]   5.8x.
Track 32:   19 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  91%]   6.0x.
Track 32:   20 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  20%]   5.7x.
Track 32:   21 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  86%]   6.0x.
Track 32:   22 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf   5%]   5.7x.
Track 32:   23 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  70%]   5.9x.
Track 32:   24 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  27%]   5.7x.
Track 32:   25 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   6.0x.
Track 32:   26 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  53%]   5.7x.
Track 32:   27 of   27 MB written (fifo 100%) [buf  37%]   6.0x.
Track 32: Total bytes read/written: 28875504/28875504 (12277 sectors).
Writing  time:  631.013s
Average write speed   5.5x.
Min drive buffer fill was 0%
Total of 41 possible drive buffer underruns predicted.
Fixating...
Fixating time:   19.520s
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: fifo had 9455 puts and 9455 gets.
/usr/bin/X11/wodim: fifo was 0 times empty and 9262 times full, min fill was 
99%.
BURN-Free was 257 times used.

cdrecord command:
-----------------------
/usr/bin/X11/wodim -v gracetime=2 dev=/dev/scd0 speed=16 -dao 
driveropts=burnfree -eject -useinfo -audio /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_01.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_02.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_03.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_04.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_05.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_06.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_07.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_08.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_09.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_10.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_11.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_12.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_13.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_14.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_15.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_16.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_17.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_18.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_19.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_20.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_21.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_22.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_23.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_24.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_25.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_26.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_27.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_28.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_29.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_30.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_31.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_32.inf 

###########################END LOG SECTION#############################

So I think François that maybe something is wrong with the Wodim command which 
k3b uses when copying CDs.

Please let me know if I can be of further help

Cordialement

Anastasios

Le mercredi 9 janvier 2008, vous avez écrit :
> > /usr/bin/X11/wodim -v gracetime=2 dev=/dev/scd0 speed=32 -raw96r
> > driveropts=burnfree -eject -text -useinfo -audio -shorttrack
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track01.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track02.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track03.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track04.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track05.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track06.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track07.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track08.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track09.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track10.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track11.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track12.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track13.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track14.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track15.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track16.wav
> > /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track17.wav /home/ai/k3bCdCopy0/Track18.wav

---

From: Francois Marier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:41:25 +1300

> audio CD" function of k3b), it works.

Are you sure you were using the same audio files?  This CD looks like it has
more tracks then the original one...

Francois

---

From: Francois Marier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:39:54 +1300

reassign 459964 wodim
thanks

Bonjour Anastasios,

I'll reassign this bug over to the wodim package since one of the ways that
it gets called fails while the other one works.  Perhaps the wodim people
can help us out in tracking them where the problem might lie.

Burning using the same hardware and medium, The following command works:

  cdrecord command:
  -----------------------
  
  driveropts=burnfree -eject -useinfo -audio /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_01.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_02.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_03.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_04.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_05.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_06.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_07.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_08.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_09.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_10.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_11.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_12.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_13.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_14.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_15.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_16.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_17.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_18.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_19.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_20.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_21.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_22.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_23.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_24.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_25.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_26.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_27.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_28.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_29.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_30.inf /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_31.inf
  /home/ai/k3b_audio_0_32.inf

but this one turns the blank CD into a coaster:

  cdrecord command:
  -----------------------

Francois