Subject: Bug#491456: My fix

From: Dylan Vaughn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:49:25 -0800

I had this issue but finally fixed it by installing the:

openoffice.org-java-common

package.

Here are the openoffice packages I had to install (this is on an ec2
instance running etch with all the openoffice.org packages from
backports and unoconv installed directly from the 0.3.5 deb file)

~ # dpkg -l | grep openoffice
ii  openoffice.org-base-core             2.4.1-12~bpo40+1
       OpenOffice.org office suite -- libdba
ii  openoffice.org-common                2.4.1-12~bpo40+1
       OpenOffice.org office suite architecture independent files
ii  openoffice.org-core                  2.4.1-12~bpo40+1
       OpenOffice.org office suite architecture dependent files
ii  openoffice.org-headless              2.4.1-12~bpo40+1
       Headless VCL plugin for OpenOffice.org
ii  openoffice.org-java-common           2.4.1-12~bpo40+1
       OpenOffice.org office suite Java support arch. independent
files
ii  openoffice.org-style-andromeda       2.4.1-12~bpo40+1
       Default symbol style for OpenOffice.org
ii  openoffice.org-writer                2.4.1-12~bpo40+1
       OpenOffice.org office suite - word processor