Subject: URL seems to be an unsupported one

From: fred_11 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:44:43 +0100

Hello

Well i i new to debian debug system, so here could be the wrong place ..

There seem to be dependency problem in some pacjages ( openoffice ? )
which then lead to the URL message

for lenny :

* we tend to build most of our servers with the minimal system ( i.e.  
not even the standard metapackage )

on such a machine, at some stage we needed the unoconv utility

-> apt-get install unoconv
which installed many packages

-> we did have the URL unsupported

then after a (big) while, we decided to try the package on a 'noraml'  
lenny
so we installed the package with the Desktop and the standard  
metapackage

-> unoconv did work O.K.

My supposition is that there is a dependency problem in the  
installation of unoconv or of openoffice

F.