Subject: Re: [alsa-base] Input source not correctly set on boot sequence (fujitsu pi1505, ALC861 Analog, HDA intel)

From: Daniel Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:32:58 -0500

tags 505733 + moreinfo
thanks

Do you still need to use your homebrewed script after updating to a
current kernel, e.g., 2.6.32, or using the latest alsa-source?

---

From: Jean-Louis Biasini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 19:16:53 +0100

Yes the problem is still here. The commands:
amixer -c 0 cset iface=MIXER,name='Input Source' 1
amixer -c 0 cset iface=MIXER,name='Input Source' 0

are enough for a work around. Recompiling alsa from sources doesn't
solve this.

If you need more infos please ask

regards,

Jean-Louis Biasini

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 18:21:09 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #505733.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
505733: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=505733
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: Daniel Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:21:37 -0500

> are enough for a work around. Recompiling alsa from sources doesn't

Can you attach the output (the db url) from running the
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh bash script?

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 18:24:02 +0000