Subject: Bug#505733: [alsa-base] Input source not correctly set on boot sequence (fujitsu pi1505, ALC861 Analog, HDA intel)

From: Daniel T Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:36:15 -0400 (EDT)

severity 505733 wishlist
thanks

Although this symptom can be worked around in the alsa-utils initscript, 
it really shouldn't be. Instead, it should be fixed in alsa-kernel.

Please use http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh (bash necessary), or 
alternately, just attach your SSID (not just vendor and device) from lspci 
-vn and full codec information from /proc/asound/card#/codec#.

---

From: Rafael Varela Pet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 06:48:07 +0200

Hi,

2009/5/14 Daniel T Chen <[email-masked]>:

> Although this symptom can be worked around in the alsa-utils initscript, it
> really shouldn't be. Instead, it should be fixed in alsa-kernel.
>

Thank you. Here is the output of alsa-info.sh:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=ff2b2de906502e76d27bdb5b5f8537a23494ab4b

Best regards,
-- 
Rafa