Subject: Bug#511165: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.26-14

From: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:53:42 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.26-14

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
dann frazier <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:09:23 -0600
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.26 linux-doc-2.6.26 linux-manual-2.6.26 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 linux-tree-2.6.26 linux-support-2.6.26-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.26-14
Distribution: stable
Urgency: high
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.26 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-versatile
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 - Linux 2.6.26 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.26 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari - Linux 2.6.26 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.26 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.26 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.26 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac - Linux 2.6.26 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.26 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.26 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.26 image on Versatile
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer 
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC, Linux-VServ
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on i686, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.26 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.26
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on i686
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on AMD64
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 - Debian patches to version 2.6.26 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.26 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.26-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-tree-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on i686
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
Closes: 401439 463402 493415 494445 500645 500876 501985 503097 505174 505250 508773 509716 510607 511165 512031 513228 514149 514155 514567 514624 516775 517771 517892 518431 518582 518899 518900 518921 520034 520379 520433 520548 520561 520677 520740 521016
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.26-14) stable; urgency=high
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * Add support for Acer Aspire One with ALC269 codec chip. (Closes: #505250)
   * Allow authenticated deep NFS mounts, a regression from etch
     (Closes: #512031)
   * ALSA HDA hardware support (closes: #514567)
     - Backport ALSA driver quirks for various HP notebooks
     - Add appletv support
     - Fix SPDIF output on AD1989B
     - Add ALC887 support
     - Add support for Dell Studio 15
     - Add support for MEDION MD96630
     - Support Asus P5Q Premium/Pro boards
     - Add support for ECS/PC Chips boards with Sigmatel codecs
     - Add support for Toshiba L305
   * Add USB mass storage quirk for "Kyocera / Contax SL300R T*" digital
     cameras. (Closes: #518899)
   * ALSA: Fix OOPS with MIDI in caiaq driver. (Closes: #518900)
   * Add USB mass storage quirks (Closes: #520561)
      - Nikon D300 and Nikon D2H cameras
      - Mio C520-GPS units and Mio Moov 330 GPS
      - Nokia phones: 7610, Supernova, 3500c, 3109c, 5300 and 5310
      - Nokia 6233 (Closes: #493415)
   * [cifs] Fix oops when mounting servers that don't specify their OS
     (Closes: #463402)
   * Remove invalid truesize detection (Closes: #509716)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * Fix softlockups in sungem driver (Closes: #514624)
   * intel-agp: Add support for G41 chipset (Closes: #513228)
   * [openvz] 777e816 Fix wrong size of ub0_percpu.
     (Closes: #500876, #503097, #514149)
   * [openvz] b5e1f74 Fix oops in netlink conntrack module when loaded after
     a ve start (Closes: #511165)
   * [openvz] 6d18ba3 CPT: revert check on sk_reuse>1 (Closes: #500645)
   * Fixes for CVE-2009-0029 broke uml compilation; fix.
   * [openvz] 20bd907 simfs: fix oops if filesystem passes NULL mnt arg to
     getattr. (Closes: #508773)
   * Add -fwrapv to CFLAGS to prevent gcc from optimizing out certain
     wrap tests. (Closes: #520548)
   * Bump ABI to 2.
   * [parisc] Fix the loading of large kernel modules (Closes: #401439)
   * Make the max number of lockd connections configurable and increase
     the default from 80 to the more reasonable 1024 (Closes: #520379)
   * [x86, vmi] Fix missing paravirt_release_pmd in pgd_dtor (Closes: #520677)
   * [mips64] Fix sign extend issue in llseek syscall (Closes: #521016)
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * rt2x00: Fix VGC lower bound initialization. (Closes: #510607)
   * sata_mv: Fix 8-port timeouts on 508x/6081 chips (Closes: #514155)
   * sata_mv: Properly initialize main irq mask.
   * IP32: Add platform device for CMOS RTC; remove dead code.
   * [mips/r5k-ip32] Build in RTC_DRV_CMOS. (Closes: #516775)
   * [arm, armel] Enable USB_HIDDEV. (Closes: #517771)
   * [arm, armel] Enable various V4L USB devices. (Closes: #518582)
   * [arm/iop32x, arm/ixp4xx, arm/orion5x] Enable INPUT_JOYDEV, GAMEPORT
     and INPUT_JOYSTICK (Closes: #520433).
 .
   [ Bastian Blank ]
   * [sparc] Revert: Reintroduce dummy PCI host controller to workaround broken
     X.org. Not supportable and breaks to many things.
   * [amd64] Fix errno on nonexistant syscalls. (closes: #518921)
 .
   [ Ian Campbell ]
   * [nfs] Backport upstream patches to fix NFS "task blocked for more than 120
     seconds" issue (Closes: #518431)
 .
   [ Aurelien Jarno ]
   * [mips/mipsel] Fix errno on inexistent syscalls. (Closes: #520034).
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [openvz] 849af42 [UB]: Double free for UDP socket.
   * [openvz] 7ebcbe3 autofs: fix default pgrp vnr.
   * [openvz] 17b09e1 conntrack: prevent double allocate/free of protos.
     (closes: #494445)
   * [openvz] 7d3f10f conntrack: prevent call register_pernet_subsys() from VE
     context.
   * [openvz] 482dd20 conntrack: prevent call nf_register_hooks() from VE
     context.
   * [openvz] ff3483a Fix erratum that causes memory corruption.
   * [openvz] 5fff3eb conntrack: adjust context during freeing.
   * [openvz] 3cb8bc3 netfilter: NAT: assign nf_nat_seq_adjust_hook from VE0
     context only.
   * [openvz] 4909102 netfilter: call nf_register_hooks from VE0 context only.
   * [openvz] ce67d5b iptables: setup init iptables mask before net
     initialization.
   * [openvz] 134416f Correct per-process capabilities bounding set in CT.
   * [openvz] 029cecb cpt: Make the proper check for sigmask.
   * [openvz] 86d7416 ms: fix inotify umount.
   * [openvz] c5c1032 Don't dereference NULL tsk->mm in ve_move_task.
   * [openvz] 5c591ae bridge: don't leak master device on brctl addif.
   * [openvz] c578262 net: NETIF_F_VIRTUAL intersects with NETIF_F_LRO.
   * [openvz] 8aa7044 Fix broken permissions for Unix98 pty.
   * [openvz] 09686c1 Free skb->nf_bridge in veth_xmit() and venet_xmit().
   * [openvz] 397500c autofs4: fix ia32 compat mode.
   * [openvz] 0328e3d pidns: update leader_pid at pidns attach.
   * [openvz] 66ec7f7 nfs: fix nfs clinet in VE (finally).
   * [openvz] 4fc3a18 cpt: bump image version to VERSION_26.
   * [openvz] 2a08380 nfs: add missed ve_nfs.h file.
   * [openvz] 4c9010e autofs4: pidns friendly oz_mode.
   * [openvz] 2c1b2f7 conntrack: Allocate/free ve_nf_conntrack_l3proto_ipv6.
   * [openvz] e29a555 ct: Move _nf_conntrack_l3proto_ipv6 to net namespace.
   * [openvz] 4355344 conntrack: fix oops in nf_ct_frag6_gather.
   * [openvz] bd5e806 Add "VE features" for sit and ipip devices.
   * [openvz] 9baf6095 Simplify call __dev_change_net_namespace() by remove
     parameters.
   * [openvz] 35f41f11 Adjust VE before call
     netdev_unregister_kobject/netdev_register_kobject.
   * [openvz] 83ea78e netns: fix net_generic array leak.
   * [openvz] ce67d5b iptables: setup init iptables mask before net
     initialization.
   * [openvz] fffc6ff net: set ve context when init/exit method is called.
     (closes: #517892, #520740)
   * [openvz] 6b9fe02 vzwdog: walk through the block devices list properly.
   * [openvz] 6b9fe02 netns: enable cross-ve Unix sockets.
   * [openvz] 1acba85 netfilter: Fix NULL dereference in nf_nat_setup_info.
   * [openvz] b405aed netfilter: Add check to the nat hooks.
   * [openvz] b8b70c7 nfs: Fix access to freed memory.
   * [openvz] 840ea01 NFS: NFS super blocks in different VEs should be
     different.
   * [openvz] 14131d2 ve: sanitize capability checks for namespaces creation.
   * [openvz] 39bb1ee nfs: Fix nfs_match_client(). (closes: #501985)
   * [openvz] 32e9103 Add do_ve_enter_hook.
   * [openvz] d4988b6 Add kthread_create_ve() and kthread_run_ve() functions.
   * [openvz] ba0ce90 nfs: use kthread_run_ve to start lockd. (closes: #505174)
   * [openvz] 672ab37 pidns: lost task debug print uses wrong prototype.
   * [openvz] d876c93 pidns: zap ve process only when killing ve's init pid-ns.
   * [openvz] 9abe1a6 bc: fix permissions on /proc/bc.
   * [openvz] Reenable NF_CONNTRACK_IPV6.
Checksums-Sha1: 
 271db2f179caec81a4375fc61d97328618d9ebd3 5753 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
 9aeb2bc920ebf859d84d9e9af30b16d9e9d691f8 2611597 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
 0889471e6c5c6d4c421a8e7a50da7b64c65beb3a 4619702 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 d906c00f73a4e2ae4636407c0904deb11cf89381 1759854 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 8051cb7c1df02af5d1861e22c748b76bb4a35c55 2242242 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 94cab847e9a4eeffb0046f466bbd613bbf8b0485 48699418 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 0a171fcda3907c59b9ef8563819ebf757eb695cd 118812 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 fc2f13370b525434d85267a4428693c5f1e5a4f3 103526 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 223e4ef6ea6bb188ecbb4e4a4cd6fae832318ff2 20779832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 73b857792e00250a0c98852159c85bfeda9a546e 385170 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 92958d47cbed5bb78604aa3eaa5cdc4ebbd32d84 3714922 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 871167e35c7078bd98b0c46447a63809c2e615f2 20948814 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 9dced53f8f712e73ccaad7d8d82e433e3d3fcffc 390778 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 82415dd0010644f036b21464179b642ffec8ea69 3770580 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 f143a1d70b43311fc1843f6310bc50ac07fc4ae6 103074 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 a856aaaf3c757a074f3286115fd26bedc0307038 103104 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 370e9a7a2153e2c5d0944be6f965c8a0a533d002 745940 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e44dffed5cb9677e2fb341340e6f3faf03b37bad 20797410 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 dd755216bf11f8650d7e5d3f99e3695c86e83d24 384790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 43cb0760fa2ba36160eb89e020ba76d38011a7f8 3747594 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 8c1b142a7e63c74952c28e971430e7d09527ea40 1799184 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 f1d12d754bafb1ca285e70c16e9faa0943702f1d 19173426 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 c8bb1f4b4b1eba0af67e75ba026611cd1310c337 378974 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 550354cd22335219e527439364c582adc8606cce 103060 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 a50ccccb04e2eb1e60ffff3186fbe7ec5885053d 3847402 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 3ffd6fdb1f768787e24d6f2f5106079a627a6c45ed2b8ddda0387fc1a4607aa9 5753 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
 d40ce6adf4b306673b4fb5f19315c0262f33e157e34ccabd8b5ad14a537d6946 2611597 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
 c3e2fe0b9404f65ba54681a0bd1296dacba9a4863467f52604760caeadb260b0 4619702 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 f2bcf31a3cdb98e683ce394743e5548f2e54563ea09ea66c488d9d30802d3c28 1759854 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 0e9de76fbc92677f7d74c1c41c7b2cad7429f01a5add9275febc18632e22aa07 2242242 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 1550e9c15430ba098ceef707e49287b47b83b0581a06552cde44b01dbb25175e 48699418 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 019005ed086631596156c319aee08207cab6ce1d2aff6f7119bbbce0f78f83a6 118812 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 63839a29bcda9b4bfc0ff1625c4d9f66e5b5d374d79aa3ceef0b11d92c0f9694 103526 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 680bb1136e4662becc4755f8cb349158af3bfd4b0ff589c48074330df31f20ec 20779832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 d90f18ec9e59f9a01d303a60fbef2364076e96f10b3f334592c9cdc46d4d1ace 385170 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 9c989e8064057134596e637bfefd0efaf65f3680382529d8f8dc0ebb9c8518c3 3714922 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 a558feacef515a884ff0d94766b0bcda9dd2578928a06af01f71f21dbdc04291 20948814 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 0ea57cb9fb58a71ccf5e4a92ddc96410095157f1b8fa43128ce59ac6ce4a0af5 390778 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 6cb7f0a53bb500c2674aec9ceca2dc20811ecd064dbd0fec8e5dc4e0a9512fca 3770580 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 79c6af3ccd4510d806c2e6870ae41396a6a7b42ccbb506d3d11640af0848c54a 103074 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 0b7c425771dfea6aeab9b0c7910c2d309433b675d40d7e7fd8ddc5d44ded68f1 103104 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 d547dcb976189070bb7d7245bc9f338fe2ab201acb31de2c62895007c3b12e31 745940 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 2a9f98c8c42896d9e1e94839e50b346067c43314ee0125478e563aba2e13a9e6 20797410 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 c65fab4ff22be6d8210ecf7c22b2ddc0e4992f0d810fa1594bfb41ff7d841a23 384790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 864a198c1996f76d9ad2dcc23ef2a218e017675ecd99f6c1994c22290013455b 3747594 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 7c2e0c397ee1c56d087c7e21cbb1ff01ce7b6cd678bc25fd56953257c06410e9 1799184 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e66bb916b485d6cb872a2aa26f789dc3a89aa9ca209cb075b7140fcef3640804 19173426 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e92b4824d3ae7c7c136649f769be161070e4471dad1df9ef0750a6a404fcb11a 378974 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 cd2294a0f2c5e11d904c20c67900a36d421797dff1296d151e30507b5feb114f 103060 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 1eea6ff61875c6fbc5b913e52e43d536a8f957618864e7bdf7ff2775316f6c8d 3847402 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
Files: 
 2647d78d27087c66521ecdb0730494c0 5753 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
 3c5225637e11a62fbfc1aea043daf297 2611597 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
 fab50e263c34c8e5abc0a9dc75e6c193 4619702 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 89f6ab53c6b934f9e26242fc843f61bc 1759854 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 40447a33fcb5dbd67e8b1e9e241c186a 2242242 devel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 1f8febe5ff545c86c0283b7df955ffd3 48699418 devel optional linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 cfa7aac881f7d127c3e60c3de656fa95 118812 devel optional linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 6429c1a71d9ff280252737e44e3f4bc6 103526 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 e2c1b436037d0e59f2ba2dc505d4f094 20779832 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 4b49f2fa85210e72e3ce44aafd604518 385170 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 2f32208ff219bcaecaa679df9c387fb2 3714922 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 cc990603cd9500b137f00968a066a52b 20948814 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 d4d3f60f9189ba331eccf08427069d82 390778 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e9225b8f6921e8d56313eed6115a8f1e 3770580 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e008276f27eca19b31cd9d7b3e68d0a6 103074 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 70db2f7223d158c70fd50850d8c5207b 103104 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 0e47cbadcac31b04619f2c9c3f18741d 745940 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 de71110fa694dd5da6c9feed42de1eaa 20797410 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 8acf4d0624bf968ee3fa7bbbce7c87a4 384790 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 ac293eb539ecd25417a5f0e8ecc1cbd3 3747594 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 3a89bca25c60396b252440dd5dcad324 1799184 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 94b63de95e029cb4d48f3573d8d8a385 19173426 admin optional linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 35d172c66e49047efa9886ee3c575125 378974 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 b89355ff7580a6631981a6517439bd07 103060 admin extra xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 14c2f3e20c24442eeafc6691ded4a3fa 3847402 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb