Subject: alsa hda - backport hardware support changes

From: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:44:03 -0700

Package: linux-2.6
Version: 2.6.26-13
Severity: important
Tags: patch

Moritz Muehlenhoff pointed me to several changesets that increase/fix
hardware supported by alsa. This bug is to track the progress of
getting these changes included in the lenny kernel.

d5337debacc00591b3f81fc3c982b40af7de1ab6 ALSA: hda - Add quirk for HP 2230s
11d518e07d700eeb5bcec36bfd5f501e405230dd ALSA: hda - Add quirk for HP6730B laptop
65b92e5cbc8acd14ea83190b4d016f765dce6075 ALSA: hda - Add another HP model (6730s) for AD1884A
254248313aed7e6ff295ca21a82ca989b1f69c16 ALSA: hda - Make the HP EliteBook 8530p use AD1884A model laptop
5695ff44160e62d9193c0201706853bcfe2a077f ALSA: hda - Add another HP model for AD1884A
f3911c5ab93e4295938b2013104d2986ea601454 ALSA: hda: appletv support
e8bfc6c1d22395ab706784cb1bcd60f6f9569ed6 ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Fix SPDIF output on AD1989B
a385a52925398e53bedf1a8b30a9a3e002569f27 ALSA: hda - Add ALC887 support
b0fc5e043401df4cd243352f1030c4d23e767347 ALSA: hda - Add a quirk for Dell Studio 15
959973b92d3ba235edfa5dcb5df1be1e5d1deba2 ALSA: hda - Add a quirk for MEDION MD96630
f51ff9937bc6732ed5fc08088fdbe89ab8ed27c3 ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Quirk for Asus P5Q Premium/Pro boards.
8c650087992f1d7a3a7be2e632f4e85a52d20619 ALSA: hda: Add support for ECS/PC Chips boards with Sigmatel codecs
2346d0cde544179a8d235375f1bfbca5c141a31b ALSA: hda - Add model for Toshiba L305 laptop

-- 
dann frazier