Subject: Bug#514624: Bug#508151: Bug#514624: linux-image for sparc64 sungem problems

From: Evgeni Golov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:01:34 +0100

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:43:45 -0700 dann frazier wrote:

> Would you and/or Evgeni be able to test a 2.6.26 build to verify this
> fix if I provide one?

I've just rebuilt 2.6.29-rc3 with the patch from
http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=123393014301523&w=2
And it brought up the interface fine.

There are some comments in
http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=123400984909800&w=2
that the patch is good but prolly not enough. For me it is. Bringing
the interface up and down works fine, traffic is too.

So ACK from me to add this to Lenny r1.

Regards
Evgeni

-- 
Bruce Schneier Fact Number 765:
According to a recent survey, online buyers would trust ssl websites
much more if their web browsers replaced the lock icon with a picture
of Bruce Schneier.