Subject: Bug#515982: linux-image-2.6-486: Cannot boot on i486

From: Bas Wijnen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:51:15 +0100

Package: linux-image-2.6-486
Version: 2.6.26+17
Severity: Grave
Justification: Makes package unusable

Installing lenny on a 486 is not possible, because the installer kernel
cannot boot.  Upgrading from Etch will work, but only if the old kernel
continues to be used.

When trying to boot the kernel, it seems to panic immediately (I can't
really check, because my hercules monitor doesn't allow scrollback).  I
copied the crash message (by hand, so it may contain some typos, and I
left some numbers out; please ask if they are important, it's easy to
reproduce, if you have the hardware).  Below is the text that's on
screen after trying to boot.  I also included the output of
/proc/cpuinfo (when using Etch's 2.6.18 kernel).  The cache is switched
off to make sure that wasn't the problem; the result is identical if I
do switch it on.

Thanks,
Bas

Call Trace:
native_init_IRQ+0x46/0x79
apply_paravirt+0x81/0x91
do_IRQ+0x50/0x60
common_interrupt+0x23/0x30
vprintk+0x269/0x275
ktime_get+0xd/0x21
tick_nohz_stop_sched_tick+0x24f/0x259
do_IRQ+0x50/0x60
common_interrupt+0x23/0x30
alternative_instructions+0x23/0x3c
check_bugs+0xd2/0xd4
start_kernel+0x271/0x27e
=============
Code: 00 89 c2 fa 90 8d b4 26 00 00 00 00 90 89 c8 89 ef c1 e8 02 89 c1 f3 a5 89 d9 83 e1 03 74 02 f3 a4 89 d0 50 9d 90 8d b4 26 00 00 <00> 00 b8 01 00 00 00 0f a2 5a 89 e8 5b 5e 5f 5d c3 55 31 c9 57
EIP: [<c010797d>] text_poke_early+0x41/0x52 SS:ESP 0068:c0363eb0
---[ end trace 4eaa2a86a8e2da22 ]---
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill the idle task!

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 4
model		: 8
model name	: 486 DX/4
stepping	: 0
cache size	: 0 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme
bogomips	: 49.40

-- 
I encourage people to send encrypted e-mail (see http://www.gnupg.org).
If you have problems reading my e-mail, use a better reader.
Please send the central message of e-mails as plain text
   in the message body, not as HTML and definitely not as MS Word.
Please do not use the MS Word format for attachments either.
For more information, see http://a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl/e-mail.html

---

From: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:58:13 +0100

> alternative_instructions+0x23/0x3c

can you check if 2.6.28 trunk buildserver images are fine inbetween?
see apt lines http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel

---

From: Bas Wijnen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:06:05 +0100

> can you check if 2.6.28 trunk buildserver images are fine inbetween?

They give the same panic, with almost the same output (now it's at
text_poke_early+0x3e/0x4e, but the Code is the same).

For the record, that's with
http://kernel-archive.buildserver.net/debian-kernel/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.28-1-486_2.6.28-1~experimental.1~snapshot.12825_i386.deb

Thanks,
Bas

---

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:03:46 +0000

> text_poke_early+0x3e/0x4e, but the Code is the same).

text_poke_early() is patching code sequences that need to be changed
dynamically.  The problem seems to be that it itself contains such a code
sequence!  The bytes 8d b4 26 00 00 00 00 match GENERIC_NOP7 and the
instruction pointer in this crash points into the middle of those, which
suggests that they've just been changed.  I think this is something to
do with the tracing added by CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT.

Ben.

-- 
Ben Hutchings
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. - Harrison

---

From: Cesare Leonardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:32:53 +0100

> cannot boot.  Upgrading from Etch will work, but only if the old kernel

Looking at your kernel panic, seems very similar to the one that happen 
to my pc based on a WinChip C6 200 MHz (PSMF200GA).
I've attached a shot (sorry, it not well defined).

This problem appeared some month ago, if i remember correctly, when 
2.6.26 entered testing. I've tried newer kernel, until some 2.6.27, but 
none resolved.
I've never investigated that much, but from the kernel trace, my 
impression was that is something related to KVM, since one of the latest 
call is "apply_paravirt".

Now that pc is switched off, but if can help i can power on rather easily.

Regards.

Cesare.

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:39:19 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the linux-2.6 package:

#515982: linux-image-2.6-486: Cannot boot on i486

It has been closed by Bastian Blank <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Bastian Blank <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
515982: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=515982
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Bug#515982: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.30-7
From: Bastian Blank <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:10:27 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.30-7

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Bastian Blank <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:23:13 +0200
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.30 linux-doc-2.6.30 linux-manual-2.6.30 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30 linux-tree-2.6.30 linux-support-2.6.30-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.30-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.30-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.30-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.30-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.30-2-kirkwood linux-headers-2.6.30-2-kirkwood linux-image-2.6.30-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.30-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.30-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-486 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.30-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.30-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.30-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.30-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.30-2-atari linux-image-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mac linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x-tape linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.30-7
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: Bastian Blank <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.30 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.30-2
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-kirkwood - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-kirkwood
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-versatile
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-486 - Linux 2.6.30 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.30 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.30 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686 - Linux 2.6.30 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.30 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.30 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.30 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.30 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-atari - Linux 2.6.30 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.30 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.30 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.30 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.30 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.30 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-kirkwood - Linux 2.6.30 image on Marvell Kirkwood
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mac - Linux 2.6.30 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.30 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.30 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.30 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.30 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.30 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.30 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.30 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.30 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.30 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.30 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x-tape - Linux 2.6.30 image on IBM zSeries, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.30 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.30 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.30 image on Versatile
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.30 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.30
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30 - Debian patches to version 2.6.30 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.30 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.30 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.30-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-tree-2.6.30 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
Closes: 515982 522358 525958 530554 538159 541307 541630 542551 543244 545981 546041
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.30-7) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * [armel/kirkwood] Enable eSATA on QNAP TS-219P (John Holland).
   * [armel/kirkwood] Marvell OpenRD-Base board support (Dhaval Vasa).
   * [armel/kirkwood] Initialise SATA for OpenRD-Base (Ron Lee).
   * [armel/kirkwood] Enable SATA_AHCI.
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * qla1280: Release spinlock when requesting firmware (closes: #543244)
   * r128: Add test for initialisation to all ioctls that require it
     (closes: #541630)
   * [i386] Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * intel-agp: Fix cache flushing on i8xx chipsets, avoiding graphics
     corruption and GPU lock-ups (Closes: #541307)
   * [i386] Allow ISA memory range uncacheable mapping requests
     (Closes: #538159)
   * Fix idle time in /proc/uptime (Closes: #545981)
   * e1000, e1000e, igb, ixgb, ixgbe, sfc: Fix initial link state
     (Closes: #546041)
 .
   [ Bastian Blank ]
   * Add stable release 2.6.30.5.
     - drm/i915: Hook connector to encoder during load detection
       (fixes tv/vga detect) (Closes: #522358)
   * Add stable release 2.6.30.6.
     - x86: Fix lock-up on SMP Pentium Pro, Pentium 2, Pentium 3, and
       Athlon MP systems (Closes: #542551)
     - NET: Fix information leaks from getsockname() (CVE-2009-3001,
       CVE-2009-3002)
     - iwl3945/rfkill: Reenable radio when hardware switch turned back on
       (Closes: #530554)
   * Bump ABI to 2.
   * Apply missing fixes:
     - block: fix sg SG_DXFER_TO_FROM_DEV regression.
     - sched_rt: Fix overload bug on rt group scheduling.
   * Add stable release 2.6.30.7.
   * [sparc] Disable PROM console. (closes: #525958)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 1a62b9718dfc068a78feae6ebc1fe10969952c39 4525 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
 3c773a9a68e4ef4be10b77d6df8aa8a29abf71f8 531933 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
 5968d76cac203601f182fd818f651cccd3d172c0 112380 linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 8a2b0914ddf792d1bc832a74511aced7234aa892 128312 linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 b5c80c1575ed5c111c2a287e9ce7f8f4d9e3bfe5 368246 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 5a47e87eaa9c0398399d416a222829375ef6e8bb 427296 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 5a2020b68b8067f67404793b77009a9bee3481a0 58728616 linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 9c2ff1ed050671e88f8baec06ce2c77cc856911c 25077688 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 fa0e090c6a246dfe23788a670b7a3a3433d07f17 3590464 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 d673635239ec1386857d17b4a12db1b6d80079d8 111988 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 717c27bd812343d2f2eea3786575946cd2ddc4e2 111996 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 7d6851f7b922f18b68fc76a04e8a877fef1acd4c 826716 linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 9be3eb83940b0ba22023f3f01ecf792e423a396b 5470282 linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 b10513099300387d7865c072b0f85d48e59cd596 2300964 linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 b4c2fc6b089bf10b036a8532a2e32c44426426bbcdf05a99b602b241d4b05b9b 4525 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
 90833c4123f6fa4f08ccb55c906a437e3d6276a86849e13f98c8bb680a2fb11e 531933 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
 a82706d0ede40871c815990cb0e4641ff6c06bff3b38a3b808c8780766b54c2c 112380 linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 a85fa4fbe346460a0ddd7c4ce40cec56ace23f6ad39a2bd6bd16ae9a8648f257 128312 linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 ce56c17bd84586572f1ae75f30f874b8d7b07646f2cc84ca185f5566f74fd4e7 368246 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 f9e68c9bf158617b925180b466b26245bf11fedbd2fe78b0a67c3fb031d57ac4 427296 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 4e22891e9a1d432399358b1915aa258394b315f8cac991d72c9553e3af4f43a3 58728616 linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 bff281f621f8fe90e18b14b82c4ad677c44ddaea2b340a6ad36f729e05a8233f 25077688 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 10e68f6cb25097d6912225abf28f4d5fdac642da49027bc482f9ff95e1928949 3590464 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 fce7585be2ef59c03a7f85d073314b951c8fe7dcddaed0e43e7387f113ea3430 111988 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 1ee21b3ac9404614e33e1d0169bcf23e1f641c5be689760ba4140751fbcf37ea 111996 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 bf5461f8ce868226c5deb70fd938447a7e6723719302dbd6869e6d079602df75 826716 linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 333abeb138e02a7a857d849526756546fe8f87c02afa6e4201d75ecf1ac22ba0 5470282 linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 42928ab05ac481a18da4524e5cb1214562350db23cd8f7c192f4e513755ed011 2300964 linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
Files: 
 eaea9457b02dbe764b4030d3d4687bc8 4525 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
 b8ca0756ec244157a7ee492058e818be 531933 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
 750cda07052294c503f17e3eedad8703 112380 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 cc19a15e3153c9211009a6baac960133 128312 devel optional linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 59f3a4c47e2fedafe96e5a756c43fc37 368246 kernel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 a50665bc0e96b58bb2fad727efb1c4c9 427296 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 38b2cfd0cccad25ba851263b1d9ba148 58728616 kernel optional linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 d1efc1f553e9e3931e1cafac3f35f056 25077688 kernel optional linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 00f6342e1129d944a4632a126670832d 3590464 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 8384d597979122cea3c44b538fae6673 111988 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 bfe0fc6c37e30da386b7530d8c753f1f 111996 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 c1869eda4c64038a3374cc851ba6fbe0 826716 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 e19b9aacd1794ee0ca3d532b022a201c 5470282 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 551d209f0b4c8e47b0f31f64c117691e 2300964 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb

Subject: linux-image-2.6-486: Cannot boot on i486
From: Bas Wijnen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:51:15 +0100

Thanks,
Bas

Call Trace:

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 4
model		: 8
model name	: 486 DX/4
stepping	: 0
cache size	: 0 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme
bogomips	: 49.40

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:39:21 +0000

#515982: Kernel panic

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.30-7

Format: 1.8

Subject: Kernel panic
From: Jörg Sommer <[email-masked]>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:48:46 +0100

Package: linux-image-2.6.26-1-486
Version: 2.6.26-12
Severity: important

Hi,

I get this panic:

[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] Linux version 2.6.26-1-486 (Debian 2.6.26-12) ([email-masked]) (gcc version 4.1.3 20080704 (p8
[    0.000000] BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
[    0.000000]  BIOS-e820: 0000000000000000 - 00000000000a0000 (usable)
[    0.000000]  BIOS-e820: 00000000000f0000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved)
[    0.000000]  BIOS-e820: 0000000000100000 - 000000000c000000 (usable)
[    0.000000]  BIOS-e820: 00000000ffff0000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
[    0.000000] 192MB LOWMEM available.
[    0.000000] Zone PFN ranges:
[    0.000000]   DMA             0 ->     4096
[    0.000000]   Normal       4096 ->    49152
[    0.000000] Movable zone start PFN for each node
[    0.000000] early_node_map[1] active PFN ranges
[    0.000000]     0:        0 ->    49152
[    0.000000] DMI not present or invalid.
[    0.000000] ACPI Error (tbxfroot-0218): A valid RSDP was not found [20080321]
[    0.000000] Allocating PCI resources starting at 10000000 (gap: 0c000000:f3ff0000)
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000a0000 - 00000000000f0000
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000f0000 - 0000000000100000
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 48768
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: auto BOOT_IMAGE=linux ro root=302 console=ttyS1,38400n8 parport=0x378,7,3
[    0.000000] No local APIC present or hardware disabled
[    0.000000] Initializing CPU#0
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 1024 (order: 10, 4096 bytes)
[    0.000000] Detected 133.638 MHz processor.
[    0.004000] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[    0.004000] console [ttyS1] enabled
[    0.004000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    0.004000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.004000] Memory: 184932k/196608k available (1694k kernel code, 11144k reserved, 745k data, 320k init, 0k)
[    0.004000] virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.004000]     fixmap  : 0xfffb3000 - 0xfffff000   ( 304 kB)
[    0.004000]     vmalloc : 0xcc800000 - 0xfffb1000   ( 823 MB)
[    0.004000]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xcc000000   ( 192 MB)
[    0.004000]       .init : 0xc0364000 - 0xc03b4000   ( 320 kB)
[    0.004000]       .data : 0xc02a7ae3 - 0xc0362000   ( 745 kB)
[    0.004000]       .text : 0xc0100000 - 0xc02a7ae3   (1694 kB)
[    0.004000] Checking if this processor honours the WP bit even in supervisor mode...Ok.
[    0.086086] Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 268.57 BogoMIPS (lpj=537154)
[    0.096006] Security Framework initialized
[    0.100006] SELinux:  Disabled at boot.
[    0.104006] Capability LSM initialized
[    0.108006] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.114204] Initializing cgroup subsys ns
[    0.120007] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.124007] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.128008] Disabling bugged TSC.
[    0.132008] Centaur FCR was 0x410200 now 0x410382
[    0.136008] CPU: Centaur WinChip C6 stepping 01
[    0.147783] Checking 'hlt' instruction... OK.
[    0.168010] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 00000286
[    0.179741] IP: [<c010797d>] text_poke_early+0x41/0x52
[    0.188011] *pde = 00000000 
[    0.192012] Oops: 0002 [#1] 
[    0.192012] Modules linked in:
[    0.192012] 
[    0.192012] Pid: 0, comm: swapper Not tainted (2.6.26-1-486 #1)
[    0.192012] EIP: 0060:[<c010797d>] EFLAGS: 00010286 CPU: 0
[    0.192012] EIP is at text_poke_early+0x41/0x52
[    0.192012] EAX: 00000286 EBX: 0000000a ECX: 00000000 EDX: 00000286
[    0.192012] ESI: c0363ee0 EDI: c010797f EBP: c0107975 ESP: c0363eb0
[    0.192012]  DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 0000 GS: 0000 SS: 0068
[    0.192012] Process swapper (pid: 0, ti=c0362000 task=c033a320 task.ti=c0362000)
[    0.192012] Stack: 00000286 00000000 c036a60e c03ab534 0000000a c0363ee0 c0363ed6 c0107a71 
[    0.192012]        c03b21ac 9d508a90 26b48d90 00000000 000000b6 c01cdb00 c02241ed 00000004 
[    0.192012]        00000004 c03cd344 c01cdc13 00000086 c0408a90 00000060 00000046 c02235dc 
[    0.192012] Call Trace:
[    0.192012]  [<c036a60e>] native_init_IRQ+0x46/0x79
[    0.192012]  [<c0107a71>] apply_paravirt+0x81/0x91
[    0.192012]  [<c01cdb00>] csum_partial_copy_generic+0x40/0xe0
[    0.192012]  [<c02241ed>] serial8250_console_putchar+0x48/0x94
[    0.192012]  [<c01cdc13>] delay_tsc+0x29/0x4b
[    0.192012]  [<c02235dc>] serial8250_console_write+0x11d/0x125
[    0.192012]  [<c02234bf>] serial8250_console_write+0x0/0x125
[    0.192012]  [<c012c90e>] up+0x36/0x3a
[    0.192012]  [<c011bfa2>] release_console_sem+0x178/0x193
[    0.192012]  [<c011c3b2>] vprintk+0x269/0x275
[    0.192012]  [<c012c13f>] ktime_get+0xd/0x21
[    0.192012]  [<c013156d>] tick_nohz_stop_sched_tick+0x24f/0x259
[    0.192012]  [<c0105dcc>] do_IRQ+0x50/0x60
[    0.192012]  [<c0104763>] common_interrupt+0x23/0x30
[    0.192012]  [<c036b6e5>] alternative_instructions+0x23/0x3c
[    0.192012]  [<c036bf7a>] check_bugs+0xd2/0xd4
[    0.192012]  [<c03649bc>] start_kernel+0x271/0x27e
[    0.192012]  =======================
[    0.192012] Code: 00 89 c2 fa 90 8d b4 26 00 00 00 00 90 89 c8 89 ef c1 e8 02 89 c1 f3 a5 89 d9 83 e1 03 74 
[    0.192012] EIP: [<c010797d>] text_poke_early+0x41/0x52 SS:ESP 0068:c0363eb0
[    0.196232] ---[ end trace 4eaa2a86a8e2da22 ]---
[    0.204012] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill the idle task!

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (95, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i586)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.25-rc8
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968) (ignored: LC_ALL set to C)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-1-486 depends on:
ii  debconf [debconf-2.0]         1.5.24     Debian configuration management sy
ii  initramfs-tools [linux-initra 0.92o      tools for generating an initramfs
ii  module-init-tools             3.4-1      tools for managing Linux kernel mo

linux-image-2.6.26-1-486 recommends no packages.

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-1-486 suggests:
ii  lilo                          1:22.8-7   LInux LOader - The Classic OS load
pn  linux-doc-2.6.26              <none>     (no description available)

-- debconf information:
  shared/kernel-image/really-run-bootloader: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/lilo-has-ramdisk:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/overwriting-modules-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/abort-overwrite-2.6.26-1-486:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/old-system-map-link-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/prerm/removing-running-kernel-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/failed-to-move-modules-2.6.26-1-486:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/old-initrd-link-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/abort-install-2.6.26-1-486:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/create-kimage-link-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/bootloader-test-error-2.6.26-1-486:
* linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/bootloader-initrd-2.6.26-1-486: false
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/elilo-initrd-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/initrd-2.6.26-1-486:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/bootloader-error-2.6.26-1-486:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/preinst/lilo-initrd-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/depmod-error-2.6.26-1-486: false
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/kimage-is-a-directory:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/prerm/would-invalidate-boot-loader-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/old-dir-initrd-link-2.6.26-1-486: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-486/postinst/depmod-error-initrd-2.6.26-1-486: false

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:57:03 +0000

It has been closed by maximilian attems <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact maximilian attems <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Bug#515982: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.31-1~experimental.1
From: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:43:36 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.1

firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
maximilian attems <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

Format: 1.8
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:27:05 +0200
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.31 linux-doc-2.6.31 linux-manual-2.6.31 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 firmware-linux-free linux-tree-2.6.31 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.1
Distribution: experimental
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 firmware-linux-free - Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
 linux-doc-2.6.31 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-486
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-versatile
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Linux 2.6.31 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Linux 2.6.31 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.31 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.31 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.31 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Linux 2.6.31 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Linux 2.6.31 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.31 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Linux 2.6.31 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Linux 2.6.31 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.31 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Linux 2.6.31 image on Marvell Kirkwood
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Linux 2.6.31 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Linux 2.6.31 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.31 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.31 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Linux 2.6.31 image on Marvell Orion
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Linux 2.6.31 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Linux 2.6.31 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.31 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.31 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.31 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Linux 2.6.31 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape - Linux 2.6.31 image on IBM zSeries, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.31 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.31 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Linux 2.6.31 image on Versatile
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.31 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.31
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 - Debian patches to version 2.6.31 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.31 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk - Support files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-tree-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
Closes: 278729 400825 464197 471495 494119 497230 507557 510279 515982 518710 522358 524142 525625 525958 527517 528694 530620 533357 535646 536333 536455 538159 538410 539176 539215 539369 539378 540486 541307 541630 541702 542470 542551 543244 545229 545377 545981 546041
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.31-1~experimental.1) experimental; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
     - Support for W83627DHG-P (closes: #535646).
     - Restore MAC address and MTU change operations on Orinoco and others
       (Closes: #536455)
     - Remove incorrect ACPI blacklisting of ASUS P4B266 mainboards
       (Closes: #525625)
     - atl1c fixes for Eee PC model 1005HA-H. (closes: #538410)
     - parisc64-smp boot fix on J5600. (closes: #539369)
     - parisc: Fix GOT overflow during module load on 64bit kernel
       (closes: #539378)
     - xfs: fix freeing of inodes not yet added to the inode cache
       (Closes: #527517)
     - IPv6: add "disable" module parameter support to ipv6.ko.
       (closes: #542470)
     - IPv6: avoid wraparound for expired preferred lifetime
       (Closes: #518710)
     - Fixes lockups with older dual-CPU machines (Closes: #542551)
     - x86, pat: Allow ISA memory range uncacheable mapping requests
       (Closes: #538159)
     - drm/i915: Hook connector to encoder during load detection
       (Closes: #522358)
     - module: workaround duplicate section names (Closes: #545229)
     - b43: Add fw capabilities (Closes: #533357)
     - procfs: Fix idle time in uptime (Closes: #545981)
     - e1000, e1000e, igb, ixgb, ixgbe: Fix initial link state
       (Closes: #546041)
     - CIFS: Handle port= mount option correctly (Closes: #524142)
     - i915: Prevent screen flickering in X11 (Closes: #545377)
     - hppa: Ensure broadcast tlb purge runs single threaded
       (Closes: #539215)
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [powerpc64] Enable modular RTC_DRV_PS3, PS3_VRAM.
     (Closes: #528694)
   * Set new NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_OSF, FIREWIRE_NET, SND_CTXFI, USB_XHCI_HCD,
     IEEE802154, CAN_DEV, EEPROM_MAX6875, DM_LOG_USERSPACE, DM_MULTIPATH_QL,
     DM_MULTIPATH_ST, LIBERTAS_SPI, CAN_SJA1000, CAN_SJA1000_PLATFORM,
     CAN_EMS_PCI, CAN_KVASER_PCI, CB710_CORE, CNIC, RT2800USB,
     USB_NET_INT51X1, SND_LX6464ES, BLK_DEV_OSD, SCSI_BNX2_ISCSI, IWM,
     IEEE802154_DRIVERS, TOUCHSCREEN_EETI, TOUCHSCREEN_W90X900,
     BATTERY_MAX17040, SENSORS_TMP401, REGULATOR_USERSPACE_CONSUMER,
     REGULATOR_MAX1586, REGULATOR_LP3971, MEDIA_SUPPORT, CUSE,
     WL12XX, PPS, AB3100_CORE, SND_HDA_INPUT_JACK,MMC_SDHCI_PLTFM,
     MMC_CB710, MMC_VIA_SDMMC, LEDS_LP3944, RTC_DRV_RX8025,
     SMARTJOYPLUS_FF, USB_CDC_PHONET, USB_GSPCA_SN9C20X, MOUSE_SYNAPTICS_I2C,
     PCIEAER_INJECT.
   * Disable v4l1 ov511 and quickcam_messenger drivers.
   * [x86_64] Enable HW_RANDOM_VIA.
   * [x86] Keep divers staging stuff enabled.
   * [x86] Enable RT3070, COMEDI_PCMCIA_DRIVERS, ACERHDF, EDAC_AMD64,
     XEN_DEV_EVTCHN, XEN_SYS_HYPERVISOR, PERF_COUNTERS,
     CC_STACKPROTECTOR, DEFAULT_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=65536.
   * rtl8192su: remove firmware and disable.
   * Newer Standards-Version 3.8.2 without changes.
   * Allow install in chroot without do_initrd check for piuparts.
   * Cleanup Maintainer scripts from ancient pre linux-2.6 assumptions.
     (Also closes: #536333)
   * Disable DEVKMEM.
   * [ppc, sparc] Enable EFI_PARTITION. (closes: #540486)
   * Disable old USB_DEVICE_CLASS. (Closes: #510279)
   * Drop yaird initramfs generator support.
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.1.
   * Enable PREEMPT_VOLUNTARY.
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * mga: remove unnecessary change from firmware-loading patch
   * cxgb3: remove PHY firmware and use request_firmware() to load it
   * Add firmware-linux-free package containing DFSG-free firmware
   * av7110: include firmware source and binary
   * snd-cs46xx: reenable using external firmware (closes: #464197,
     but note that Debian cannot currently distribute the firmware),
     thanks to Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <[email-masked]>
   * ib_ipath: remove firmware for QLogic IBA7220 and use
     request_firmware() to load it
   * dvb-usb-af9005: remove initialisation script derived from Windows
     driver and use request_firmware() to extract it at run-time
     (closes: #494119)
   * Add warning on upgrade to a new upstream version where the system
     appears to be missing necessary firmware files (closes: #541702)
   * qla1280: Release spinlock when requesting firmware (closes: #543244)
   * r128: Add test for initialisation to all ioctls that require it
     (closes: #541630)
   * rt{2860,2870,3070}sta: Use existing CCITT CRC implementation on
     firmware rather than adding an equivalent variant of ITU-T CRC
   * rd: Build as a module since we do not require initrd support
   * x86: Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * intel-agp: Fix cache flushing on i8xx chipsets, avoiding graphics
     corruption and GPU lock-ups (Closes: #541307)
   * Generate architecture-qualified package relations as needed for
     flavours that exist for multiple architectures (Closes: #278729)
   * Prompt bug reporters to run the kernel version they're reporting on
     or otherwise record boot messages
   * Include PCI device list in bug reports even if the running kernel
     doesn't match
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * [armel/orion5x, armel/kirkwood] Set GPIO_SYSFS=y since these
     platforms have been converted to GPIOLIB.
   * [armel/orion5x, armel/kirkwood] Disable MARVELL_PHY since it may
     lead to conflicts with the built-in Ethernet.
   * Add features from 2.6.32:
     - crypto: mv_cesa - Add support for Orion5X crypto engine
   * [armel/orion5x] Enable CRYPTO_DEV_MV_CESA.
   * Disable SYS_HAS_EARLY_PRINTK on SGI IP22 to work around a hang
     during bootup (Closes: #507557)
   * [armel] Enable BPQETHER (on the request of Iain Young) and some
     other AX25 drivers.
 .
   [ Bastian Blank ]
   * Disable staging drivers by default.
   * Force all bugs against images to be reported to linux-2.6.
     (closes: #539176)
   * [arm] Remove old arm architecture.
   * Use kernel architecture for libc-dev build.
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * Fix Linus' name in copyright file (Closes: #530620)
   * More verbose explanation on difference between Alpha flavour
     (Closes: #497230)
   * Add Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser stanzas pointing to the SVN branch
     used for development in unstable. There are other branches
     used for experimental (trunk), oldstable and stable, but Vcs-*
     doesn't yet provide the ability to distinguish branches in a
     more fine-grained manner. (Closes: #471495)
   * Update Standards-Version to 3.8.3, no changes needed
   * Disable PROM console support (Closes: #525958)
   * Make the description of linux-support a little more verbose
     (Closes: #400825)
   * This upload fixes the following security issues:
     - CVE-2009-3290 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-3288 (2.6.31.1)
     - CVE-2009-3280 (2.6.31.1)
     - CVE-2009-3234 (2.6.31.1)
     - CVE-2009-3043 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-3002 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-3001 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-2844 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-2695 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-2691 (2.6.31)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * n_tty: Fix echo race
   * [ia64] Stop disabling CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU, which was blocking
     CONFIG_KEXEC from being enabled
   * [hppa] Disable CONFIG_AB3100_CORE, it fails to build
Checksums-Sha1: 
 a62576fb625b2255377ab31f5aa440bbeaefd55c 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
 8162b6b6d14a00a742e68480809ad4059602540a 78201361 linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
 0566b3d85b23fe8e6e53aaed71926235faab7b14 359181 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
 4016bb9b07d542d76a6dc4b8fb4404e3d47ad46f 5527578 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 8ef629e7f8f4b5c7550bd3e841c7929adbd57c5d 2069102 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 7de7e08b354541bb7c261347b6852e9da541e64b 205634 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 34cb9674caaf70f3146a07307c1fe700f8b12cf8 60645174 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 3330e9b64c8265575dbdf939b06835b85323ae53 129858 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 b2e3db0b2eb062fbc7662a7228338e24ab2c1722 114522 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 520784598ae429403e7cfaeeeeaadb5962a332df 117434 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 44ff8a5b9dae94906ffa2e44738491a0cd54d00d 27147072 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 de5b36e99966536808c603609d86813e333c091c 439606 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 ab8bbfc9ff35d508e38e905f96e3883c789a8891 3739804 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 e3409acdfba5bccd00d77c276b670c0474b12162 114174 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 28646a34bb0702d1ae849d7c276a8e12d56a43af 114176 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 9f155540962cc155789651fae7aa5fb1a19338c3 869558 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 9d56404c5a8746f96b8aaeb18c84876580e4f414f1b6bf880bf8f87932c6e89f 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
 334f348894f8c55d6337418a6894e1bbc13bb06ed7b02ab4ec7b47de6249f390 78201361 linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
 f0a642cd6f97b46538d86235f3d821a1b337a66a4a1dca143420e5aa79cbda01 359181 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
 1f667a83a122c43419a19d43a9b4fd824009938a57b204999cd8a5caa4b4b963 5527578 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 dd96101f656857d0fcfc058cdc33eb533d41323ecca77bc2c1ee8c9d2c0012f1 2069102 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 abe4a34454ceaaf1e91498577aacf5f9210e773f35622d8b637914a49250bbd1 205634 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 1a1af10bac4b422beb24fdf3383bb8a9c7c32f38ef6a989ea192e4769c6c75cf 60645174 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 8a1f28bd9f827adc4306af776e31df83555a467178b53519501dffc7acbc1206 129858 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 b250ba7c2c478658397557e2099355329128a629e51a2e702839a2f9eb9ab518 114522 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 d714a832abe2e987f904e6064a7687f894ffbc5a2f6229c2dca2dbf6473cc51c 117434 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 0f1b9e640ba628bfded635186d7d6a624455cd3e023f3e075db99fbd2ad86671 27147072 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 f6d4ad5cc0542280a3c55917c01af02d425c3b014d21836b2b0aaa808a2e8a4d 439606 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 bdb0dc2100547c8f335921c8e05b6ea245243671061674e20352e91dbb2116d0 3739804 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 d53ba0a06a232e2dd7594188a2aa7727b8c15f62c3c497fbf29a7b8a865becea 114174 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 c747a3888b36fed1fdf551ad5bf35670b334d1af100e2a47508b4dc86d4190d4 114176 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 5c698722ee90a95d2315e3cde6c9731998c3c129ceeb3ceba3fe5066f27ca6fa 869558 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
Files: 
 6685669a5b9d6bd0f0ba8c1d3af68de0 4926 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
 5afda6957e06654a981df24cee38d802 78201361 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
 1bf7384d84204ef2edee9f2ac5a3c0a6 359181 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
 f0d2def4ae700ca2d0105658c18fbffa 5527578 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 61da3d4d61654fd01d4969014c8d70e0 2069102 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 84bd11ed7d53670a7988d817e1ca0916 205634 kernel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 2fb0a90d947e086eb61d8480ea097b19 60645174 kernel optional linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 c762c78004467d443297ef23d96b5ba1 129858 devel optional linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 9f5f92ea64141e486a2733f0e7bc6d65 114522 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 ad1b80057d971f8dd7e92107a8205689 117434 kernel optional firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 9758113de609e09ec1ba3641687d30b7 27147072 kernel optional linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 b79fc1a1a52d7589ed44a0005c1ebb77 439606 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 7d94ef022004c7ada9466c375e2bc26a 3739804 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 2fd468405f99a6516cfafedb9db6c4fa 114174 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 0a328e902506efb1e564e0b2428f3530 114176 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 3c869616302efbfaf34cf83d9aafae78 869558 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb

Thanks,
Bas

Call Trace:

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 4
model		: 8
model name	: 486 DX/4
stepping	: 0
cache size	: 0 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme
bogomips	: 49.40

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:57:04 +0000

#515982: Kernel panic

Source: linux-2.6

Format: 1.8

Subject: Kernel panic

Hi,

I get this panic:

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0
  APT prefers testing

Kernel: Linux 2.6.25-rc8

-- debconf information:

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:09:38 +0000

It has been closed by dann frazier <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact dann frazier <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Bug#515982: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.26-20
From: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:01:28 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.26-20

linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
dann frazier <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

Format: 1.8
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:31:23 -0600
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.26 linux-doc-2.6.26 linux-manual-2.6.26 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 linux-tree-2.6.26 linux-support-2.6.26-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
Architecture: source all i386
Version: 2.6.26-20
Distribution: stable
Urgency: high
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.26 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-versatile
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 - Linux 2.6.26 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.26 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari - Linux 2.6.26 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.26 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.26 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.26 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac - Linux 2.6.26 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.26 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.26 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.26 image on Versatile
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer 
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC, Linux-VServ
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on i686, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.26 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.26
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on i686
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on AMD64
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 - Debian patches to version 2.6.26 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.26 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.26-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-tree-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on i686
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
Closes: 507557 508599 508649 508866 510478 511419 515741 515982 517892 521383 530636 531932 538372 539215 541169 541457 542250 544619 545999 549002 550010 550863 550935
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.26-20) stable; urgency=high
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * xen: Fix crash in xen_spin_wait() on busy multiprocessor domain
     (Closes: #542250), thanks to Nikita V. Youshchenko <[email-masked]>
   * x86: Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * hppa: Ensure TLB purge runs single threaded (Closes: #539215),
     thanks to Helge Deller <[email-masked]>
   * virtio_balloon: Fix towards_target when deflating balloon
     (Closes: #544619)
   * dm-snap: Fix crash when using both snapshot and origin volumes
     (Closes: #545999)
   * nfs: Avoid overrun when copying client IP address string
     (Closes: #549002)
   * sis190: Correct DMA sync handling on small packets (Closes: #541169)
   * mmc: Increase power-up delay (Closes: #508599)
   * v4l2: Improve 32/64-bit ioctl translation (Closes: #508649)
   * proc: Fix truncation of entries in /proc/*/pagemap on 32-bit
     architectures (Closes: #511419)
   * Sanitise <linux/socket.h> and <linux/uio.h> (Closes: #538372)
   * nfs: Handle -ESTALE error in access() (Closes: #508866)
   * r8169: Fix rx_missed_errors statistic (Closes: #531932)
   * hfsplus: Refuse to mount volumes larger than 2TB, which may otherwise
     be corrupted (Closes: #550010)
   * acenic: Pass up error code from ace_load_firmware(), avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #521383)
   * axnet_cs: Reclaim Netgear FA411 from pcnet_cs (Closes: #550935)
   * Update bug script from trunk:
     - Update taint checks
     - Prompt submitters to run the kernel version they're reporting on
       or otherwise record boot messages
     - Include PCI device list even if the running kernel doesn't match
     - Include model information
     - Include firmware package status
     - Include network configuration and status (optional)
     - Include USB device list
   * printk: Avoid hanging when logging messages for time adjustment
     (Closes: #510478)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * autofs4: don't make expiring dentry negative, avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #530636)
   * ocfs/dlm: fix race in dlm_get_lock_resource() which can cause
     flock() to return EINVAL (Closes: #515741)
   * Increase default mmap_min_addr from 0 to 4096 (Closes: #541457)
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * Disable SYS_HAS_EARLY_PRINTK on SGI IP22 to work around a hang
     during bootup (Closes: #507557)
   * USB: ftdi_sio: add product_id for Marvell OpenRD Base, Client
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [openvz] enable SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2 for ipv6 tunnels through sit.
     (closes: #517892)
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * nbd: fix I/O hang on disconnected NDBs. (Closes: #550863)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 12d837400355316cbafd00f265fc6cd57b7e5dbd 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 7a419e3e1526213a04a3c92e6891eae072615f49 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 98e7b512cf3ac1def4b51c44d955c168b6ceeaf7 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a47fd44931bb4363e6cbb30edd215ae7d87492e7 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a3f95f9480b6f2dcfff37b64859a62bd11e1ebdc 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 84ad20647b300e7b1f704f3a6ab268a2a756066a 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 17142da71b070643596fc93669a3c032df995685 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 620e1d50641bb99a5a9f3a70093418d16211e33f 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 4499fb0b12b960a91623af198f0d2f61e9318ac0 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 449d679dbe341be8894cfd0cac4cd430ab71cce8 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6e003c9a1ca8a4e272ba9926812c7f3e4204a577 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4ffd309b845f60772d267f02c41361e11ac774c0 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0b10fb540f8477f62957a97cf08c0f9261109b4b 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8d4a39068798d7ff3f0b7f551d269ee095fa9eab 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ad4d68b3b15626a3afdc8de1a4ae8913cdae2cee 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2cf11a2b9eab78de5e2b09eb0524686a2586823a 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7803dee701c696bcd49e1351713f7534d23a99cb 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cd9447b9fdad5db183940c0f16de0c77477515e9 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 fee4a227b9cc1ed46a5fafe68fa4d04e541d4f20 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1b514c1f4b0a129c0ed41a502943880270deceec 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0cbcf5f4e258e5810e1ce69c798007b05b136338 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2a88b3f6e41dca9c20c6e80ca0e55790bffa5d83 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 38ce66c878c494cd595142a170631ff51238373a 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 036874a19b59c9460a6413fa6b700c6e42cb5947 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 67e56a3f599a96a347a5deae452298d94aad9a2e 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 50a1725decfa9054461ad2e36f9eba32f1e8e82e 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 613f93500fc2cf27089f26759a402ebd67156ff8 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0983c7b75b877980d8701e26d00092ab9ee4198d 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 62a05aab46faf103b27599924543decaceb2ae06 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 82fbcef69ac3c234a7ff41818802f08678fb7839 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7124fb5e9782281afe6df37747537d4b0c72c799 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 f461d190f945180519526e599a4bf685be822b7c 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 24f0714be550ca4d39f59c076f2b319dbfd949a9 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 5002e9eb4e25642a038cd92ac421157f74102e69c89cf4beacea8cf8e9342227 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 0f1e2a73183368cd7ebd1b6b414df45dc8cfe253844ae26b613e5210b96a0202 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 738cfaf4f15ec3f88abaf09bd9ce68b330f9e01cc34a3ba4d7b86c74f1ee237c 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 8e375e466820c2e3c100a03c51665347c0b96c86c315cce6a772baed1e3f9100 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 abf182a9c7bc588f7fd83aabcb6a3367bf3d7fba227117a7b50e585cb1c10158 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f623c3fc0ea233139c64474af3bea442b1f0d419e785629d6e70a2ab284e155e 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 0736ae204f176d43ef5850cf74e7687b419c28996f1f023144ac9dc7f3f71211 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 e57ef22f056f362728f5e060849a59e536610f87aaff656525a512c0498ace0e 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f5ad9394dd9757c1af1d3ce4417facf93957e1a28b0bb319f54836c3c5117315 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 018b04c5fc00e9b6bd80af43b19c6bd135032fd3eb0ccd3fa093d3c36ee27c65 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5cb51bab5b9dc30c9a8c31ecb5e781082138187e2ba5bd48ba6173064c5e0fe7 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ae30d7da3bb04be0a3f0934efff3f4713ccd179b6a4569e9c0f50a632f56ef6a 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ed051dd40e45afe5dd46bd184b5806ab457f0c5ea604755339a43870386b0550 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7486cee03885d31a7fe666ff6d2bfd084fc5880abe44c12d0553f3cb2ea49ed3 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c79f22bcccac1b267d4ffb741f04d6c8a53ab3b3cf903ecf82035c2a7f698e19 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a2941b3aab6e69ed033da515904347a9d67fcf2f9cfc59f88f244f7e91e421fa 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4b1b66dcd4d6d41ab525170062d7382611f25583bb527d2691034796a1cefcf1 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 47a64aea7fe8f4c5d8da4e695330055cf234f1753cdca32003dfb209a5900f83 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 eff617b62505c3d44d51e5e338a6a90f1391ed79d2797dcfe94e77ce6282d8e6 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 58d7027fc0c9ad274a0b43424d8ca37f9b2f64ec6fbf0618dcb1c5f9d45e81fc 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 74219c82a78245b9701d0860547cc058014d5f4e59a227b08dbb75e1678c6bf0 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c38d80b621c8e0efd5b5d2f2fa79bea0d27075f6da967ec23ff90356945bd0c7 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 75a2e5c1bc5ed48e781c227fbb58f427a765f6e1435e6e66f268ea36c2c90fa7 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7442ff73b141a784a8aeb35f82fd676c854dd77b32531a9100c917a93003478a 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 deea0f7656f100ce0da9d03588625fbd1f3b9e02a144d509b1bf2d7b69cdfa95 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1aeb0354cdcb1c5cc8c7d869513908e4a109f0c69a53c2cc0e7df008607de059 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5bafa793b10997bbf3201ab040630c52eaf5d327cb1a52cb265dd06f9f4aa878 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 65db3c441b145b4a9f2a507f6bebeb1b053e3ea71c77e56d7bdc69ac69064666 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a8d85c0bb95615a968d7a6d096314d3cacd56e03b7ef86b0b8622cfdaf45ba48 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1133ce3e60dc66e7b2762e29a8134ffecd53a50ace6eb21dc1ac5488d1102095 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1bbdcd3d95b7b1e2345abd016fa79a69ef889858aa4d1d836c40d198c35cce9a 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6c0f9746e3627dc1d204e6a61f7f01f0bdabc86b4d2d37f1b339c77317c1e8dc 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cce516c8f16a33355e3c36f8117e90ff6373e7ad27ee83147ff6e7bd8ee56264 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Files: 
 85e71b34d228e1f1a06ca4b5f36c7053 5754 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 316a0c7bba541452bea0529406c42ae6 7667713 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 7c0de6df37c32e8c98d68982928ef25c 4627848 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 dec634e7b98d15ccb9094cfb987965a5 1768098 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 6a653f632122f417089172d026baff55 2589850 devel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 2529d1c3f375107cd7ce29a13cffbadb 48675848 devel optional linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 b8431fb5ddada4c8f68ea26e4d5e460a 122992 devel optional linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 9ce2ce504ddddd10085b0dfc04f6e1af 107740 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 3a81598b756da7d70f71979f8cd53cb1 20176920 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8e2ac8ac3cecb4ba7bb2be949b3b6391 400054 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 bd7ff935c87ea076458c279cc40c80ec 20210556 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7b512f4c953e876211cefe0aa048599d 398664 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3160b2512bd18c81d51ccccf51684b0 20328894 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 89ffc58b56a14f4509539fdcc61593df 399122 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 aa0a14da6a21ae41c37e29174644e8dc 20868110 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 80f44064aa6005d7f092ffb500328035 388180 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1d23aee332b4a38d1933ea72f783270e 3720096 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3906c00ffcc5c36a3e6b06a22c4e1b9 20504832 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 3662efc0c7631acc578b0125fc018b60 404884 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 afe753042e153b42e0a8a06d38f8504e 3775790 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 66566b0535f75a656b94a98a665bdedc 107220 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 81ba49933fb4f75b2318e0d012e5481d 107270 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 9959d8760a543cf1b96855cf1174db82 747436 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6b725e536a2d42de65a24abcf514bbbd 20238580 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7fb975297cc4ce17e550a29d971a3d8e 399920 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 505a548322c9b76f36f407aed37f236c 20355954 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1c0bbe2be559857fbe791ab1e54d53c1 399736 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a7b423021fd967b234e94ef22449e5d0 3752740 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 171fb79b08901bdfea4420e05b6a3853 1592568 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 559086a42741237598fbf21b05c19c2a 18036860 admin optional linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d350a0121c82cd3cfc15df54f009e876 385658 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d86ce06e966ea06085a5d135f828c14f 107220 admin extra xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 43ce80dda6d2db7fbaadc4778a638ec0 3852458 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

Thanks,
Bas

Call Trace:

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 4
model		: 8
model name	: 486 DX/4
stepping	: 0
cache size	: 0 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme
bogomips	: 49.40

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:09:39 +0000

#515982: Kernel panic

Source: linux-2.6

Format: 1.8

Subject: Kernel panic

Hi,

I get this panic:

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0
  APT prefers testing

Kernel: Linux 2.6.25-rc8

-- debconf information: