Subject: Bug#515982: marked as done (linux-image-2.6-486: Cannot boot on i486)

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:39:19 +0000

Your message dated Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:10:27 +0000
with message-id <[email-masked]>
and subject line Bug#515982: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.30-7
has caused the Debian Bug report #515982,
regarding linux-image-2.6-486: Cannot boot on i486
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [email-masked]
immediately.)

-- 
515982: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=515982
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: linux-image-2.6-486: Cannot boot on i486
From: Bas Wijnen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:51:15 +0100

Package: linux-image-2.6-486
Version: 2.6.26+17
Severity: Grave
Justification: Makes package unusable

Installing lenny on a 486 is not possible, because the installer kernel
cannot boot.  Upgrading from Etch will work, but only if the old kernel
continues to be used.

When trying to boot the kernel, it seems to panic immediately (I can't
really check, because my hercules monitor doesn't allow scrollback).  I
copied the crash message (by hand, so it may contain some typos, and I
left some numbers out; please ask if they are important, it's easy to
reproduce, if you have the hardware).  Below is the text that's on
screen after trying to boot.  I also included the output of
/proc/cpuinfo (when using Etch's 2.6.18 kernel).  The cache is switched
off to make sure that wasn't the problem; the result is identical if I
do switch it on.

Thanks,
Bas

Call Trace:
native_init_IRQ+0x46/0x79
apply_paravirt+0x81/0x91
do_IRQ+0x50/0x60
common_interrupt+0x23/0x30
vprintk+0x269/0x275
ktime_get+0xd/0x21
tick_nohz_stop_sched_tick+0x24f/0x259
do_IRQ+0x50/0x60
common_interrupt+0x23/0x30
alternative_instructions+0x23/0x3c
check_bugs+0xd2/0xd4
start_kernel+0x271/0x27e
=============
Code: 00 89 c2 fa 90 8d b4 26 00 00 00 00 90 89 c8 89 ef c1 e8 02 89 c1 f3 a5 89 d9 83 e1 03 74 02 f3 a4 89 d0 50 9d 90 8d b4 26 00 00 <00> 00 b8 01 00 00 00 0f a2 5a 89 e8 5b 5e 5f 5d c3 55 31 c9 57
EIP: [<c010797d>] text_poke_early+0x41/0x52 SS:ESP 0068:c0363eb0
---[ end trace 4eaa2a86a8e2da22 ]---
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill the idle task!

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 4
model		: 8
model name	: 486 DX/4
stepping	: 0
cache size	: 0 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme
bogomips	: 49.40

-- 
I encourage people to send encrypted e-mail (see http://www.gnupg.org).
If you have problems reading my e-mail, use a better reader.
Please send the central message of e-mails as plain text
   in the message body, not as HTML and definitely not as MS Word.
Please do not use the MS Word format for attachments either.
For more information, see http://a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl/e-mail.html

Subject: Bug#515982: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.30-7
From: Bastian Blank <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:10:27 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.30-7

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Bastian Blank <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:23:13 +0200
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.30 linux-doc-2.6.30 linux-manual-2.6.30 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30 linux-tree-2.6.30 linux-support-2.6.30-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.30-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.30-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.30-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.30-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.30-2-kirkwood linux-headers-2.6.30-2-kirkwood linux-image-2.6.30-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.30-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.30-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-486 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.30-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.30-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.30-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.30-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.30-2-atari linux-image-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mac linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.30-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x-tape linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.30-7
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: Bastian Blank <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.30 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.30-2
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-kirkwood - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-kirkwood
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.30-2-versatile
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-486 - Linux 2.6.30 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.30 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.30 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686 - Linux 2.6.30 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.30 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.30 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.30 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.30 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-atari - Linux 2.6.30 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.30 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.30 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.30 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.30 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.30 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-kirkwood - Linux 2.6.30 image on Marvell Kirkwood
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mac - Linux 2.6.30 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.30 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.30 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.30 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.30 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.30 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.30 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.30 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.30 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.30 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.30 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-s390x-tape - Linux 2.6.30 image on IBM zSeries, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.30 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.30 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.30 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.30 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.30-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.30 image on Versatile
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.30 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.30
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30 - Debian patches to version 2.6.30 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.30 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.30 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.30-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.30
 linux-tree-2.6.30 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
Closes: 515982 522358 525958 530554 538159 541307 541630 542551 543244 545981 546041
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.30-7) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * [armel/kirkwood] Enable eSATA on QNAP TS-219P (John Holland).
   * [armel/kirkwood] Marvell OpenRD-Base board support (Dhaval Vasa).
   * [armel/kirkwood] Initialise SATA for OpenRD-Base (Ron Lee).
   * [armel/kirkwood] Enable SATA_AHCI.
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * qla1280: Release spinlock when requesting firmware (closes: #543244)
   * r128: Add test for initialisation to all ioctls that require it
     (closes: #541630)
   * [i386] Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * intel-agp: Fix cache flushing on i8xx chipsets, avoiding graphics
     corruption and GPU lock-ups (Closes: #541307)
   * [i386] Allow ISA memory range uncacheable mapping requests
     (Closes: #538159)
   * Fix idle time in /proc/uptime (Closes: #545981)
   * e1000, e1000e, igb, ixgb, ixgbe, sfc: Fix initial link state
     (Closes: #546041)
 .
   [ Bastian Blank ]
   * Add stable release 2.6.30.5.
     - drm/i915: Hook connector to encoder during load detection
       (fixes tv/vga detect) (Closes: #522358)
   * Add stable release 2.6.30.6.
     - x86: Fix lock-up on SMP Pentium Pro, Pentium 2, Pentium 3, and
       Athlon MP systems (Closes: #542551)
     - NET: Fix information leaks from getsockname() (CVE-2009-3001,
       CVE-2009-3002)
     - iwl3945/rfkill: Reenable radio when hardware switch turned back on
       (Closes: #530554)
   * Bump ABI to 2.
   * Apply missing fixes:
     - block: fix sg SG_DXFER_TO_FROM_DEV regression.
     - sched_rt: Fix overload bug on rt group scheduling.
   * Add stable release 2.6.30.7.
   * [sparc] Disable PROM console. (closes: #525958)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 1a62b9718dfc068a78feae6ebc1fe10969952c39 4525 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
 3c773a9a68e4ef4be10b77d6df8aa8a29abf71f8 531933 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
 5968d76cac203601f182fd818f651cccd3d172c0 112380 linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 8a2b0914ddf792d1bc832a74511aced7234aa892 128312 linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 b5c80c1575ed5c111c2a287e9ce7f8f4d9e3bfe5 368246 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 5a47e87eaa9c0398399d416a222829375ef6e8bb 427296 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 5a2020b68b8067f67404793b77009a9bee3481a0 58728616 linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 9c2ff1ed050671e88f8baec06ce2c77cc856911c 25077688 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 fa0e090c6a246dfe23788a670b7a3a3433d07f17 3590464 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 d673635239ec1386857d17b4a12db1b6d80079d8 111988 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 717c27bd812343d2f2eea3786575946cd2ddc4e2 111996 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 7d6851f7b922f18b68fc76a04e8a877fef1acd4c 826716 linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 9be3eb83940b0ba22023f3f01ecf792e423a396b 5470282 linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 b10513099300387d7865c072b0f85d48e59cd596 2300964 linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 b4c2fc6b089bf10b036a8532a2e32c44426426bbcdf05a99b602b241d4b05b9b 4525 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
 90833c4123f6fa4f08ccb55c906a437e3d6276a86849e13f98c8bb680a2fb11e 531933 linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
 a82706d0ede40871c815990cb0e4641ff6c06bff3b38a3b808c8780766b54c2c 112380 linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 a85fa4fbe346460a0ddd7c4ce40cec56ace23f6ad39a2bd6bd16ae9a8648f257 128312 linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 ce56c17bd84586572f1ae75f30f874b8d7b07646f2cc84ca185f5566f74fd4e7 368246 linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 f9e68c9bf158617b925180b466b26245bf11fedbd2fe78b0a67c3fb031d57ac4 427296 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 4e22891e9a1d432399358b1915aa258394b315f8cac991d72c9553e3af4f43a3 58728616 linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 bff281f621f8fe90e18b14b82c4ad677c44ddaea2b340a6ad36f729e05a8233f 25077688 linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 10e68f6cb25097d6912225abf28f4d5fdac642da49027bc482f9ff95e1928949 3590464 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 fce7585be2ef59c03a7f85d073314b951c8fe7dcddaed0e43e7387f113ea3430 111988 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 1ee21b3ac9404614e33e1d0169bcf23e1f641c5be689760ba4140751fbcf37ea 111996 linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 bf5461f8ce868226c5deb70fd938447a7e6723719302dbd6869e6d079602df75 826716 linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 333abeb138e02a7a857d849526756546fe8f87c02afa6e4201d75ecf1ac22ba0 5470282 linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 42928ab05ac481a18da4524e5cb1214562350db23cd8f7c192f4e513755ed011 2300964 linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
Files: 
 eaea9457b02dbe764b4030d3d4687bc8 4525 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.dsc
 b8ca0756ec244157a7ee492058e818be 531933 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.30-7.diff.gz
 750cda07052294c503f17e3eedad8703 112380 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 cc19a15e3153c9211009a6baac960133 128312 devel optional linux-support-2.6.30-2_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 59f3a4c47e2fedafe96e5a756c43fc37 368246 kernel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 a50665bc0e96b58bb2fad727efb1c4c9 427296 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 38b2cfd0cccad25ba851263b1d9ba148 58728616 kernel optional linux-source-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 d1efc1f553e9e3931e1cafac3f35f056 25077688 kernel optional linux-image-2.6.30-2-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 00f6342e1129d944a4632a126670832d 3590464 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-common_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 8384d597979122cea3c44b538fae6673 111988 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 bfe0fc6c37e30da386b7530d8c753f1f 111996 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.30-2-all-amd64_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 c1869eda4c64038a3374cc851ba6fbe0 826716 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.30-7_amd64.deb
 e19b9aacd1794ee0ca3d532b022a201c 5470282 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb
 551d209f0b4c8e47b0f31f64c117691e 2300964 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.30_2.6.30-7_all.deb