Subject: Bug#517892: linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-amd64: IPv6 tunnels through sit v4tunnels not possible

From: Philipp Kern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:50:21 +0100

Package: linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-amd64
Version: 2.6.26-13

With the following snippet in /etc/network/interfaces I get a backtrace in
the kernel, although it works on another machine with the same image (also
same architecture):

auto sit0
iface sit0 inet6 v4tunnel
  address 2002:4e2e:6774::1
  netmask 16
  gateway ::192.88.99.1
  endpoint 192.88.99.1
  local 78.46.103.116
  up ip link set mtu 1480 dev sit1

The failure is visible in userland as follows:

tanaris:~# ifup sit0
ioctl: No such device
Failed to bring up sit0.

The backtrace:

[87792.025658] kobject_add_internal failed for sit0 with -EEXIST, don't try to register things with the same name in the same directory.
[87792.025670] Pid: 16220, comm: modprobe Not tainted 2.6.26-1-openvz-amd64 #1
[87792.025677] 
[87792.025678] Call Trace:
[87792.025698]  [<ffffffff8030f33d>] kobject_add_internal+0x13f/0x17e
[87792.027044]  [<ffffffff8030f77a>] kobject_add+0x74/0x7c
[87792.027053]  [<ffffffff803f55fb>] __devinet_sysctl_register+0xde/0x114
[87792.027067]  [<ffffffff8029b410>] cache_grow+0x1cc/0x262
[87792.027077]  [<ffffffff8030f194>] kobject_get+0x12/0x17
[87792.027084]  [<ffffffff8037730d>] get_device+0x17/0x1f
[87792.027092]  [<ffffffff8037792e>] device_add+0x9b/0x53f
[87792.027100]  [<ffffffff8030ef86>] kobject_init_internal+0x12/0x2c
[87792.027111]  [<ffffffff803b1015>] register_netdevice+0x282/0x358
[87792.027119]  [<ffffffff803b1124>] register_netdev+0x39/0x46
[87792.027128]  [<ffffffffa0432309>] :sit:sit_init_net+0xc5/0xe6
[87792.027138]  [<ffffffff803adad9>] register_pernet_operations+0x39/0xc5
[87792.027148]  [<ffffffff803ade14>] register_pernet_gen_device+0x57/0x95
[87792.027158]  [<ffffffffa011004c>] :sit:sit_init+0x4c/0x67
[87792.027166]  [<ffffffff8025da65>] sys_init_module+0x190e/0x1aa4
[87792.028519]  [<ffffffff803b0d93>] register_netdevice+0x0/0x358
[87792.028545]  [<ffffffff8020bffa>] system_call_after_swapgs+0x8a/0x8f
[87792.028558] 

The following, slightly different snippet also fails for the same reason:

iface sixxs inet6 v4tunnel
  address 2001:6f8:900:1a4::2
  netmask 64
  endpoint 212.224.0.188
  ttl 64
  up ip link set mtu 1480 dev sixxs
  up ip route add default via 2001:6f8:900:1a4::1 dev sixxs

This is an OpenVZ host.  IPsec is enabled, too and created a tun device.
But that's both the same on the other server, too.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
-- 
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant
`. `'   xmpp:[email-masked]                         Stable Release Manager
  `-    finger pkern/[email-masked]

---

From: Ola Lundqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:42:38 +0100

forwarded 517892 http://bugzilla.openvz.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1205
thanks

Hi Philipp

The IPV6 is known to not be fully working in the openvz kernel patch used in Debian.
I have reported this upstream now to get help to locate the problem.

Thanks for the report.

Best regards,

// Ola

-- 
 --------------------- Ola Lundqvist ---------------------------
/  [email-masked]                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  [email-masked]                      654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  http://inguza.com/                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36  4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9 /
 ---------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:18:29 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-amd64 package:

#517892: linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-amd64: IPv6 tunnels through sit v4tunnels not possible

It has been closed by dann frazier <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact dann frazier <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
517892: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=517892
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Bug#517892: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.26-14
From: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:53:42 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.26-14

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
dann frazier <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:09:23 -0600
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.26 linux-doc-2.6.26 linux-manual-2.6.26 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 linux-tree-2.6.26 linux-support-2.6.26-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.26-14
Distribution: stable
Urgency: high
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.26 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-versatile
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 - Linux 2.6.26 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.26 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari - Linux 2.6.26 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.26 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.26 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.26 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac - Linux 2.6.26 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.26 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.26 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.26 image on Versatile
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer 
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC, Linux-VServ
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on i686, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.26 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.26
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on i686
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on AMD64
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 - Debian patches to version 2.6.26 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.26 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.26-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-tree-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on i686
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
Closes: 401439 463402 493415 494445 500645 500876 501985 503097 505174 505250 508773 509716 510607 511165 512031 513228 514149 514155 514567 514624 516775 517771 517892 518431 518582 518899 518900 518921 520034 520379 520433 520548 520561 520677 520740 521016
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.26-14) stable; urgency=high
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * Add support for Acer Aspire One with ALC269 codec chip. (Closes: #505250)
   * Allow authenticated deep NFS mounts, a regression from etch
     (Closes: #512031)
   * ALSA HDA hardware support (closes: #514567)
     - Backport ALSA driver quirks for various HP notebooks
     - Add appletv support
     - Fix SPDIF output on AD1989B
     - Add ALC887 support
     - Add support for Dell Studio 15
     - Add support for MEDION MD96630
     - Support Asus P5Q Premium/Pro boards
     - Add support for ECS/PC Chips boards with Sigmatel codecs
     - Add support for Toshiba L305
   * Add USB mass storage quirk for "Kyocera / Contax SL300R T*" digital
     cameras. (Closes: #518899)
   * ALSA: Fix OOPS with MIDI in caiaq driver. (Closes: #518900)
   * Add USB mass storage quirks (Closes: #520561)
      - Nikon D300 and Nikon D2H cameras
      - Mio C520-GPS units and Mio Moov 330 GPS
      - Nokia phones: 7610, Supernova, 3500c, 3109c, 5300 and 5310
      - Nokia 6233 (Closes: #493415)
   * [cifs] Fix oops when mounting servers that don't specify their OS
     (Closes: #463402)
   * Remove invalid truesize detection (Closes: #509716)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * Fix softlockups in sungem driver (Closes: #514624)
   * intel-agp: Add support for G41 chipset (Closes: #513228)
   * [openvz] 777e816 Fix wrong size of ub0_percpu.
     (Closes: #500876, #503097, #514149)
   * [openvz] b5e1f74 Fix oops in netlink conntrack module when loaded after
     a ve start (Closes: #511165)
   * [openvz] 6d18ba3 CPT: revert check on sk_reuse>1 (Closes: #500645)
   * Fixes for CVE-2009-0029 broke uml compilation; fix.
   * [openvz] 20bd907 simfs: fix oops if filesystem passes NULL mnt arg to
     getattr. (Closes: #508773)
   * Add -fwrapv to CFLAGS to prevent gcc from optimizing out certain
     wrap tests. (Closes: #520548)
   * Bump ABI to 2.
   * [parisc] Fix the loading of large kernel modules (Closes: #401439)
   * Make the max number of lockd connections configurable and increase
     the default from 80 to the more reasonable 1024 (Closes: #520379)
   * [x86, vmi] Fix missing paravirt_release_pmd in pgd_dtor (Closes: #520677)
   * [mips64] Fix sign extend issue in llseek syscall (Closes: #521016)
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * rt2x00: Fix VGC lower bound initialization. (Closes: #510607)
   * sata_mv: Fix 8-port timeouts on 508x/6081 chips (Closes: #514155)
   * sata_mv: Properly initialize main irq mask.
   * IP32: Add platform device for CMOS RTC; remove dead code.
   * [mips/r5k-ip32] Build in RTC_DRV_CMOS. (Closes: #516775)
   * [arm, armel] Enable USB_HIDDEV. (Closes: #517771)
   * [arm, armel] Enable various V4L USB devices. (Closes: #518582)
   * [arm/iop32x, arm/ixp4xx, arm/orion5x] Enable INPUT_JOYDEV, GAMEPORT
     and INPUT_JOYSTICK (Closes: #520433).
 .
   [ Bastian Blank ]
   * [sparc] Revert: Reintroduce dummy PCI host controller to workaround broken
     X.org. Not supportable and breaks to many things.
   * [amd64] Fix errno on nonexistant syscalls. (closes: #518921)
 .
   [ Ian Campbell ]
   * [nfs] Backport upstream patches to fix NFS "task blocked for more than 120
     seconds" issue (Closes: #518431)
 .
   [ Aurelien Jarno ]
   * [mips/mipsel] Fix errno on inexistent syscalls. (Closes: #520034).
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [openvz] 849af42 [UB]: Double free for UDP socket.
   * [openvz] 7ebcbe3 autofs: fix default pgrp vnr.
   * [openvz] 17b09e1 conntrack: prevent double allocate/free of protos.
     (closes: #494445)
   * [openvz] 7d3f10f conntrack: prevent call register_pernet_subsys() from VE
     context.
   * [openvz] 482dd20 conntrack: prevent call nf_register_hooks() from VE
     context.
   * [openvz] ff3483a Fix erratum that causes memory corruption.
   * [openvz] 5fff3eb conntrack: adjust context during freeing.
   * [openvz] 3cb8bc3 netfilter: NAT: assign nf_nat_seq_adjust_hook from VE0
     context only.
   * [openvz] 4909102 netfilter: call nf_register_hooks from VE0 context only.
   * [openvz] ce67d5b iptables: setup init iptables mask before net
     initialization.
   * [openvz] 134416f Correct per-process capabilities bounding set in CT.
   * [openvz] 029cecb cpt: Make the proper check for sigmask.
   * [openvz] 86d7416 ms: fix inotify umount.
   * [openvz] c5c1032 Don't dereference NULL tsk->mm in ve_move_task.
   * [openvz] 5c591ae bridge: don't leak master device on brctl addif.
   * [openvz] c578262 net: NETIF_F_VIRTUAL intersects with NETIF_F_LRO.
   * [openvz] 8aa7044 Fix broken permissions for Unix98 pty.
   * [openvz] 09686c1 Free skb->nf_bridge in veth_xmit() and venet_xmit().
   * [openvz] 397500c autofs4: fix ia32 compat mode.
   * [openvz] 0328e3d pidns: update leader_pid at pidns attach.
   * [openvz] 66ec7f7 nfs: fix nfs clinet in VE (finally).
   * [openvz] 4fc3a18 cpt: bump image version to VERSION_26.
   * [openvz] 2a08380 nfs: add missed ve_nfs.h file.
   * [openvz] 4c9010e autofs4: pidns friendly oz_mode.
   * [openvz] 2c1b2f7 conntrack: Allocate/free ve_nf_conntrack_l3proto_ipv6.
   * [openvz] e29a555 ct: Move _nf_conntrack_l3proto_ipv6 to net namespace.
   * [openvz] 4355344 conntrack: fix oops in nf_ct_frag6_gather.
   * [openvz] bd5e806 Add "VE features" for sit and ipip devices.
   * [openvz] 9baf6095 Simplify call __dev_change_net_namespace() by remove
     parameters.
   * [openvz] 35f41f11 Adjust VE before call
     netdev_unregister_kobject/netdev_register_kobject.
   * [openvz] 83ea78e netns: fix net_generic array leak.
   * [openvz] ce67d5b iptables: setup init iptables mask before net
     initialization.
   * [openvz] fffc6ff net: set ve context when init/exit method is called.
     (closes: #517892, #520740)
   * [openvz] 6b9fe02 vzwdog: walk through the block devices list properly.
   * [openvz] 6b9fe02 netns: enable cross-ve Unix sockets.
   * [openvz] 1acba85 netfilter: Fix NULL dereference in nf_nat_setup_info.
   * [openvz] b405aed netfilter: Add check to the nat hooks.
   * [openvz] b8b70c7 nfs: Fix access to freed memory.
   * [openvz] 840ea01 NFS: NFS super blocks in different VEs should be
     different.
   * [openvz] 14131d2 ve: sanitize capability checks for namespaces creation.
   * [openvz] 39bb1ee nfs: Fix nfs_match_client(). (closes: #501985)
   * [openvz] 32e9103 Add do_ve_enter_hook.
   * [openvz] d4988b6 Add kthread_create_ve() and kthread_run_ve() functions.
   * [openvz] ba0ce90 nfs: use kthread_run_ve to start lockd. (closes: #505174)
   * [openvz] 672ab37 pidns: lost task debug print uses wrong prototype.
   * [openvz] d876c93 pidns: zap ve process only when killing ve's init pid-ns.
   * [openvz] 9abe1a6 bc: fix permissions on /proc/bc.
   * [openvz] Reenable NF_CONNTRACK_IPV6.
Checksums-Sha1: 
 271db2f179caec81a4375fc61d97328618d9ebd3 5753 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
 9aeb2bc920ebf859d84d9e9af30b16d9e9d691f8 2611597 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
 0889471e6c5c6d4c421a8e7a50da7b64c65beb3a 4619702 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 d906c00f73a4e2ae4636407c0904deb11cf89381 1759854 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 8051cb7c1df02af5d1861e22c748b76bb4a35c55 2242242 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 94cab847e9a4eeffb0046f466bbd613bbf8b0485 48699418 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 0a171fcda3907c59b9ef8563819ebf757eb695cd 118812 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 fc2f13370b525434d85267a4428693c5f1e5a4f3 103526 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 223e4ef6ea6bb188ecbb4e4a4cd6fae832318ff2 20779832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 73b857792e00250a0c98852159c85bfeda9a546e 385170 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 92958d47cbed5bb78604aa3eaa5cdc4ebbd32d84 3714922 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 871167e35c7078bd98b0c46447a63809c2e615f2 20948814 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 9dced53f8f712e73ccaad7d8d82e433e3d3fcffc 390778 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 82415dd0010644f036b21464179b642ffec8ea69 3770580 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 f143a1d70b43311fc1843f6310bc50ac07fc4ae6 103074 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 a856aaaf3c757a074f3286115fd26bedc0307038 103104 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 370e9a7a2153e2c5d0944be6f965c8a0a533d002 745940 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e44dffed5cb9677e2fb341340e6f3faf03b37bad 20797410 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 dd755216bf11f8650d7e5d3f99e3695c86e83d24 384790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 43cb0760fa2ba36160eb89e020ba76d38011a7f8 3747594 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 8c1b142a7e63c74952c28e971430e7d09527ea40 1799184 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 f1d12d754bafb1ca285e70c16e9faa0943702f1d 19173426 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 c8bb1f4b4b1eba0af67e75ba026611cd1310c337 378974 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 550354cd22335219e527439364c582adc8606cce 103060 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 a50ccccb04e2eb1e60ffff3186fbe7ec5885053d 3847402 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 3ffd6fdb1f768787e24d6f2f5106079a627a6c45ed2b8ddda0387fc1a4607aa9 5753 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
 d40ce6adf4b306673b4fb5f19315c0262f33e157e34ccabd8b5ad14a537d6946 2611597 linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
 c3e2fe0b9404f65ba54681a0bd1296dacba9a4863467f52604760caeadb260b0 4619702 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 f2bcf31a3cdb98e683ce394743e5548f2e54563ea09ea66c488d9d30802d3c28 1759854 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 0e9de76fbc92677f7d74c1c41c7b2cad7429f01a5add9275febc18632e22aa07 2242242 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 1550e9c15430ba098ceef707e49287b47b83b0581a06552cde44b01dbb25175e 48699418 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 019005ed086631596156c319aee08207cab6ce1d2aff6f7119bbbce0f78f83a6 118812 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 63839a29bcda9b4bfc0ff1625c4d9f66e5b5d374d79aa3ceef0b11d92c0f9694 103526 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 680bb1136e4662becc4755f8cb349158af3bfd4b0ff589c48074330df31f20ec 20779832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 d90f18ec9e59f9a01d303a60fbef2364076e96f10b3f334592c9cdc46d4d1ace 385170 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 9c989e8064057134596e637bfefd0efaf65f3680382529d8f8dc0ebb9c8518c3 3714922 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 a558feacef515a884ff0d94766b0bcda9dd2578928a06af01f71f21dbdc04291 20948814 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 0ea57cb9fb58a71ccf5e4a92ddc96410095157f1b8fa43128ce59ac6ce4a0af5 390778 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 6cb7f0a53bb500c2674aec9ceca2dc20811ecd064dbd0fec8e5dc4e0a9512fca 3770580 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 79c6af3ccd4510d806c2e6870ae41396a6a7b42ccbb506d3d11640af0848c54a 103074 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 0b7c425771dfea6aeab9b0c7910c2d309433b675d40d7e7fd8ddc5d44ded68f1 103104 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 d547dcb976189070bb7d7245bc9f338fe2ab201acb31de2c62895007c3b12e31 745940 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 2a9f98c8c42896d9e1e94839e50b346067c43314ee0125478e563aba2e13a9e6 20797410 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 c65fab4ff22be6d8210ecf7c22b2ddc0e4992f0d810fa1594bfb41ff7d841a23 384790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 864a198c1996f76d9ad2dcc23ef2a218e017675ecd99f6c1994c22290013455b 3747594 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 7c2e0c397ee1c56d087c7e21cbb1ff01ce7b6cd678bc25fd56953257c06410e9 1799184 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e66bb916b485d6cb872a2aa26f789dc3a89aa9ca209cb075b7140fcef3640804 19173426 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e92b4824d3ae7c7c136649f769be161070e4471dad1df9ef0750a6a404fcb11a 378974 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 cd2294a0f2c5e11d904c20c67900a36d421797dff1296d151e30507b5feb114f 103060 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 1eea6ff61875c6fbc5b913e52e43d536a8f957618864e7bdf7ff2775316f6c8d 3847402 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
Files: 
 2647d78d27087c66521ecdb0730494c0 5753 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.dsc
 3c5225637e11a62fbfc1aea043daf297 2611597 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-14.diff.gz
 fab50e263c34c8e5abc0a9dc75e6c193 4619702 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 89f6ab53c6b934f9e26242fc843f61bc 1759854 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 40447a33fcb5dbd67e8b1e9e241c186a 2242242 devel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 1f8febe5ff545c86c0283b7df955ffd3 48699418 devel optional linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 cfa7aac881f7d127c3e60c3de656fa95 118812 devel optional linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 6429c1a71d9ff280252737e44e3f4bc6 103526 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-14_all.deb
 e2c1b436037d0e59f2ba2dc505d4f094 20779832 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 4b49f2fa85210e72e3ce44aafd604518 385170 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 2f32208ff219bcaecaa679df9c387fb2 3714922 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 cc990603cd9500b137f00968a066a52b 20948814 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 d4d3f60f9189ba331eccf08427069d82 390778 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e9225b8f6921e8d56313eed6115a8f1e 3770580 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 e008276f27eca19b31cd9d7b3e68d0a6 103074 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 70db2f7223d158c70fd50850d8c5207b 103104 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 0e47cbadcac31b04619f2c9c3f18741d 745940 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 de71110fa694dd5da6c9feed42de1eaa 20797410 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 8acf4d0624bf968ee3fa7bbbce7c87a4 384790 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 ac293eb539ecd25417a5f0e8ecc1cbd3 3747594 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 3a89bca25c60396b252440dd5dcad324 1799184 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 94b63de95e029cb4d48f3573d8d8a385 19173426 admin optional linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 35d172c66e49047efa9886ee3c575125 378974 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 b89355ff7580a6631981a6517439bd07 103060 admin extra xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb
 14c2f3e20c24442eeafc6691ded4a3fa 3847402 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-14_amd64.deb

Subject: linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-amd64: IPv6 tunnels through sit v4tunnels not possible
From: Philipp Kern <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:50:21 +0100

auto sit0

tanaris:~# ifup sit0
ioctl: No such device
Failed to bring up sit0.

The backtrace:

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

---

From: Philipp Kern <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 21:58:21 +0200

reopen 517892
thanks

> It has been closed by dann frazier <[email-masked]>.

Sadly this is not fixed by the new kernel:

tanaris:~# ifup sit0
ioctl: No buffer space available
Failed to bring up sit0.

There is no kernel backtrace anymore, though.

The probably relevant part of the strace:

[pid  7685] arch_prctl(ARCH_SET_FS, 0x7f051f8d16e0) = 0
[pid  7685] mprotect(0x7f051f29c000, 12288, PROT_READ) = 0
[pid  7685] munmap(0x7f051f8d3000, 11893) = 0
[pid  7685] socket(PF_NETLINK, SOCK_RAW, 0) = 3
[pid  7685] setsockopt(3, SOL_SOCKET, SO_SNDBUF, [32768], 4) = 0
[pid  7685] setsockopt(3, SOL_SOCKET, SO_RCVBUF, [32768], 4) = 0
[pid  7685] bind(3, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 0
[pid  7685] getsockname(3, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=7685, groups=00000000}, [18653764521033740]) = 0
[pid  7685] gettimeofday({1238875065, 527328}, NULL) = 0
[pid  7685] socket(PF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_IP) = 4
[pid  7685] ioctl(4, 0x89f1, 0x7fff278da380) = -1 ENOBUFS (No buffer space available)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

---

From: Ola Lundqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:24:23 +0200

Hi Philipp

I have built a new kernel version that solves this problem. Can you try
this one out?

You can download it from:
http://download.openvz.org/kernel/debian/test/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-19.1_i386.deb

Best regards,

// Ola

--

---

From: Philipp Kern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:56:47 +0200

Hi Ola,

> http://download.openvz.org/kernel/debian/test/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-19.1_i386.deb

trying involves getting a console to the server just in case, but I could
do it.  However I'd need an amd64 build.  Would it be possible for you
to prebuild such an image?

I'm currently running 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
-- 
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager
`. `'   xmpp:[email-masked]                         Wanna-Build Admin
  `-    finger pkern/[email-masked]

---

From: Ola Lundqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:02:22 +0200

Hi Philipp

I see. I'll see if I can make such a build. It will be sometime tomorrow
the earliest.

Thanks for your support.

// Ola

-- 
 --- Inguza Technology AB --- MSc in Information Technology ----
/  [email-masked]                    Annebergsslingan 37        \
|  [email-masked]                   654 65 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /
 ---------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ola Lundqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:48:06 +0200

Hi Philipp

An amd64 variant is now available on:
http://download.openvz.org/kernel/debian/test/

It would be really great if you could test that one.

Best regards,

// Ola

--

---

From: Philipp Kern <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:27:23 +0200

> It would be really great if you could test that one.

Just did that.  You reused a stable version number, but that aside it seems
to just work.  (At least for my tunnel to SixXS, the IPv6-to-IPv4 did not
want to work due to "missing buffer space", but that was just a backup
plan anyway.)  There are no more traces in the kernel message buffer.

Thanks for your work!  Now please fix it in stable, too.  (:

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

---

From: "Ola Lundqvist" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:55:13 +0200

Hi Philipp

Very good to know that this works. Now I'll see if I can get it into  
Debian stable as well.

Best regards,

// Ola

---

From: Ola Lundqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:03:31 +0200

Hi Philipp

Maximilian has promised to add this one to the next release for
stable. No ABI breaker so it will go in next upload of the kernel.

Best regards,

// Ola

--

---

From: Philipp Kern <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:57:57 +0200

> stable. No ABI breaker so it will go in next upload of the kernel.

Out of curiosity: what's the fix?  Because it only hit one out of two machines
of mine...

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

---

From: "Ola Lundqvist" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:56:07 +0200

To set one of the kernel configuration options to depricated.

See the openvz bug for details.

// Ola

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:09:41 +0000

Subject: Bug#517892: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.26-20
From: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:01:28 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.26-20

linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

Format: 1.8
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:31:23 -0600
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.26 linux-doc-2.6.26 linux-manual-2.6.26 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 linux-tree-2.6.26 linux-support-2.6.26-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
Architecture: source all i386
Version: 2.6.26-20
Distribution: stable
Urgency: high
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.26 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-versatile
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 - Linux 2.6.26 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.26 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari - Linux 2.6.26 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.26 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.26 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.26 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac - Linux 2.6.26 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.26 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.26 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.26 image on Versatile
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer 
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC, Linux-VServ
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on i686, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.26 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.26
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on i686
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on AMD64
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 - Debian patches to version 2.6.26 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.26 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.26-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-tree-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on i686
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
Closes: 507557 508599 508649 508866 510478 511419 515741 515982 517892 521383 530636 531932 538372 539215 541169 541457 542250 544619 545999 549002 550010 550863 550935
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.26-20) stable; urgency=high
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * xen: Fix crash in xen_spin_wait() on busy multiprocessor domain
     (Closes: #542250), thanks to Nikita V. Youshchenko <[email-masked]>
   * x86: Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * hppa: Ensure TLB purge runs single threaded (Closes: #539215),
     thanks to Helge Deller <[email-masked]>
   * virtio_balloon: Fix towards_target when deflating balloon
     (Closes: #544619)
   * dm-snap: Fix crash when using both snapshot and origin volumes
     (Closes: #545999)
   * nfs: Avoid overrun when copying client IP address string
     (Closes: #549002)
   * sis190: Correct DMA sync handling on small packets (Closes: #541169)
   * mmc: Increase power-up delay (Closes: #508599)
   * v4l2: Improve 32/64-bit ioctl translation (Closes: #508649)
   * proc: Fix truncation of entries in /proc/*/pagemap on 32-bit
     architectures (Closes: #511419)
   * Sanitise <linux/socket.h> and <linux/uio.h> (Closes: #538372)
   * nfs: Handle -ESTALE error in access() (Closes: #508866)
   * r8169: Fix rx_missed_errors statistic (Closes: #531932)
   * hfsplus: Refuse to mount volumes larger than 2TB, which may otherwise
     be corrupted (Closes: #550010)
   * acenic: Pass up error code from ace_load_firmware(), avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #521383)
   * axnet_cs: Reclaim Netgear FA411 from pcnet_cs (Closes: #550935)
   * Update bug script from trunk:
     - Update taint checks
     - Prompt submitters to run the kernel version they're reporting on
       or otherwise record boot messages
     - Include PCI device list even if the running kernel doesn't match
     - Include model information
     - Include firmware package status
     - Include network configuration and status (optional)
     - Include USB device list
   * printk: Avoid hanging when logging messages for time adjustment
     (Closes: #510478)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * autofs4: don't make expiring dentry negative, avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #530636)
   * ocfs/dlm: fix race in dlm_get_lock_resource() which can cause
     flock() to return EINVAL (Closes: #515741)
   * Increase default mmap_min_addr from 0 to 4096 (Closes: #541457)
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * Disable SYS_HAS_EARLY_PRINTK on SGI IP22 to work around a hang
     during bootup (Closes: #507557)
   * USB: ftdi_sio: add product_id for Marvell OpenRD Base, Client
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [openvz] enable SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2 for ipv6 tunnels through sit.
     (closes: #517892)
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * nbd: fix I/O hang on disconnected NDBs. (Closes: #550863)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 12d837400355316cbafd00f265fc6cd57b7e5dbd 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 7a419e3e1526213a04a3c92e6891eae072615f49 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 98e7b512cf3ac1def4b51c44d955c168b6ceeaf7 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a47fd44931bb4363e6cbb30edd215ae7d87492e7 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a3f95f9480b6f2dcfff37b64859a62bd11e1ebdc 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 84ad20647b300e7b1f704f3a6ab268a2a756066a 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 17142da71b070643596fc93669a3c032df995685 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 620e1d50641bb99a5a9f3a70093418d16211e33f 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 4499fb0b12b960a91623af198f0d2f61e9318ac0 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 449d679dbe341be8894cfd0cac4cd430ab71cce8 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6e003c9a1ca8a4e272ba9926812c7f3e4204a577 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4ffd309b845f60772d267f02c41361e11ac774c0 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0b10fb540f8477f62957a97cf08c0f9261109b4b 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8d4a39068798d7ff3f0b7f551d269ee095fa9eab 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ad4d68b3b15626a3afdc8de1a4ae8913cdae2cee 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2cf11a2b9eab78de5e2b09eb0524686a2586823a 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7803dee701c696bcd49e1351713f7534d23a99cb 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cd9447b9fdad5db183940c0f16de0c77477515e9 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 fee4a227b9cc1ed46a5fafe68fa4d04e541d4f20 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1b514c1f4b0a129c0ed41a502943880270deceec 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0cbcf5f4e258e5810e1ce69c798007b05b136338 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2a88b3f6e41dca9c20c6e80ca0e55790bffa5d83 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 38ce66c878c494cd595142a170631ff51238373a 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 036874a19b59c9460a6413fa6b700c6e42cb5947 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 67e56a3f599a96a347a5deae452298d94aad9a2e 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 50a1725decfa9054461ad2e36f9eba32f1e8e82e 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 613f93500fc2cf27089f26759a402ebd67156ff8 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0983c7b75b877980d8701e26d00092ab9ee4198d 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 62a05aab46faf103b27599924543decaceb2ae06 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 82fbcef69ac3c234a7ff41818802f08678fb7839 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7124fb5e9782281afe6df37747537d4b0c72c799 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 f461d190f945180519526e599a4bf685be822b7c 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 24f0714be550ca4d39f59c076f2b319dbfd949a9 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 5002e9eb4e25642a038cd92ac421157f74102e69c89cf4beacea8cf8e9342227 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 0f1e2a73183368cd7ebd1b6b414df45dc8cfe253844ae26b613e5210b96a0202 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 738cfaf4f15ec3f88abaf09bd9ce68b330f9e01cc34a3ba4d7b86c74f1ee237c 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 8e375e466820c2e3c100a03c51665347c0b96c86c315cce6a772baed1e3f9100 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 abf182a9c7bc588f7fd83aabcb6a3367bf3d7fba227117a7b50e585cb1c10158 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f623c3fc0ea233139c64474af3bea442b1f0d419e785629d6e70a2ab284e155e 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 0736ae204f176d43ef5850cf74e7687b419c28996f1f023144ac9dc7f3f71211 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 e57ef22f056f362728f5e060849a59e536610f87aaff656525a512c0498ace0e 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f5ad9394dd9757c1af1d3ce4417facf93957e1a28b0bb319f54836c3c5117315 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 018b04c5fc00e9b6bd80af43b19c6bd135032fd3eb0ccd3fa093d3c36ee27c65 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5cb51bab5b9dc30c9a8c31ecb5e781082138187e2ba5bd48ba6173064c5e0fe7 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ae30d7da3bb04be0a3f0934efff3f4713ccd179b6a4569e9c0f50a632f56ef6a 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ed051dd40e45afe5dd46bd184b5806ab457f0c5ea604755339a43870386b0550 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7486cee03885d31a7fe666ff6d2bfd084fc5880abe44c12d0553f3cb2ea49ed3 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c79f22bcccac1b267d4ffb741f04d6c8a53ab3b3cf903ecf82035c2a7f698e19 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a2941b3aab6e69ed033da515904347a9d67fcf2f9cfc59f88f244f7e91e421fa 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4b1b66dcd4d6d41ab525170062d7382611f25583bb527d2691034796a1cefcf1 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 47a64aea7fe8f4c5d8da4e695330055cf234f1753cdca32003dfb209a5900f83 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 eff617b62505c3d44d51e5e338a6a90f1391ed79d2797dcfe94e77ce6282d8e6 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 58d7027fc0c9ad274a0b43424d8ca37f9b2f64ec6fbf0618dcb1c5f9d45e81fc 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 74219c82a78245b9701d0860547cc058014d5f4e59a227b08dbb75e1678c6bf0 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c38d80b621c8e0efd5b5d2f2fa79bea0d27075f6da967ec23ff90356945bd0c7 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 75a2e5c1bc5ed48e781c227fbb58f427a765f6e1435e6e66f268ea36c2c90fa7 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7442ff73b141a784a8aeb35f82fd676c854dd77b32531a9100c917a93003478a 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 deea0f7656f100ce0da9d03588625fbd1f3b9e02a144d509b1bf2d7b69cdfa95 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1aeb0354cdcb1c5cc8c7d869513908e4a109f0c69a53c2cc0e7df008607de059 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5bafa793b10997bbf3201ab040630c52eaf5d327cb1a52cb265dd06f9f4aa878 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 65db3c441b145b4a9f2a507f6bebeb1b053e3ea71c77e56d7bdc69ac69064666 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a8d85c0bb95615a968d7a6d096314d3cacd56e03b7ef86b0b8622cfdaf45ba48 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1133ce3e60dc66e7b2762e29a8134ffecd53a50ace6eb21dc1ac5488d1102095 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1bbdcd3d95b7b1e2345abd016fa79a69ef889858aa4d1d836c40d198c35cce9a 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6c0f9746e3627dc1d204e6a61f7f01f0bdabc86b4d2d37f1b339c77317c1e8dc 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cce516c8f16a33355e3c36f8117e90ff6373e7ad27ee83147ff6e7bd8ee56264 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Files: 
 85e71b34d228e1f1a06ca4b5f36c7053 5754 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 316a0c7bba541452bea0529406c42ae6 7667713 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 7c0de6df37c32e8c98d68982928ef25c 4627848 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 dec634e7b98d15ccb9094cfb987965a5 1768098 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 6a653f632122f417089172d026baff55 2589850 devel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 2529d1c3f375107cd7ce29a13cffbadb 48675848 devel optional linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 b8431fb5ddada4c8f68ea26e4d5e460a 122992 devel optional linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 9ce2ce504ddddd10085b0dfc04f6e1af 107740 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 3a81598b756da7d70f71979f8cd53cb1 20176920 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8e2ac8ac3cecb4ba7bb2be949b3b6391 400054 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 bd7ff935c87ea076458c279cc40c80ec 20210556 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7b512f4c953e876211cefe0aa048599d 398664 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3160b2512bd18c81d51ccccf51684b0 20328894 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 89ffc58b56a14f4509539fdcc61593df 399122 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 aa0a14da6a21ae41c37e29174644e8dc 20868110 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 80f44064aa6005d7f092ffb500328035 388180 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1d23aee332b4a38d1933ea72f783270e 3720096 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3906c00ffcc5c36a3e6b06a22c4e1b9 20504832 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 3662efc0c7631acc578b0125fc018b60 404884 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 afe753042e153b42e0a8a06d38f8504e 3775790 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 66566b0535f75a656b94a98a665bdedc 107220 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 81ba49933fb4f75b2318e0d012e5481d 107270 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 9959d8760a543cf1b96855cf1174db82 747436 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6b725e536a2d42de65a24abcf514bbbd 20238580 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7fb975297cc4ce17e550a29d971a3d8e 399920 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 505a548322c9b76f36f407aed37f236c 20355954 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1c0bbe2be559857fbe791ab1e54d53c1 399736 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a7b423021fd967b234e94ef22449e5d0 3752740 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 171fb79b08901bdfea4420e05b6a3853 1592568 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 559086a42741237598fbf21b05c19c2a 18036860 admin optional linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d350a0121c82cd3cfc15df54f009e876 385658 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d86ce06e966ea06085a5d135f828c14f 107220 admin extra xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 43ce80dda6d2db7fbaadc4778a638ec0 3852458 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

auto sit0

tanaris:~# ifup sit0
ioctl: No such device
Failed to bring up sit0.

The backtrace:

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern