Subject: Bug#524142: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.31-1~experimental.1

From: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:43:36 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.1

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
maximilian attems <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:27:05 +0200
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.31 linux-doc-2.6.31 linux-manual-2.6.31 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 firmware-linux-free linux-tree-2.6.31 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.1
Distribution: experimental
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 firmware-linux-free - Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
 linux-doc-2.6.31 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-486
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-versatile
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Linux 2.6.31 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Linux 2.6.31 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.31 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.31 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.31 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Linux 2.6.31 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Linux 2.6.31 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.31 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Linux 2.6.31 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Linux 2.6.31 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.31 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Linux 2.6.31 image on Marvell Kirkwood
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Linux 2.6.31 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Linux 2.6.31 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.31 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.31 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Linux 2.6.31 image on Marvell Orion
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Linux 2.6.31 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Linux 2.6.31 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.31 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.31 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.31 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Linux 2.6.31 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape - Linux 2.6.31 image on IBM zSeries, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.31 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.31 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.31 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Linux 2.6.31 image on Versatile
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.31 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.31
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 - Debian patches to version 2.6.31 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.31 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk - Support files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-tree-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
Closes: 278729 400825 464197 471495 494119 497230 507557 510279 515982 518710 522358 524142 525625 525958 527517 528694 530620 533357 535646 536333 536455 538159 538410 539176 539215 539369 539378 540486 541307 541630 541702 542470 542551 543244 545229 545377 545981 546041
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.31-1~experimental.1) experimental; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
     - Support for W83627DHG-P (closes: #535646).
     - Restore MAC address and MTU change operations on Orinoco and others
       (Closes: #536455)
     - Remove incorrect ACPI blacklisting of ASUS P4B266 mainboards
       (Closes: #525625)
     - atl1c fixes for Eee PC model 1005HA-H. (closes: #538410)
     - parisc64-smp boot fix on J5600. (closes: #539369)
     - parisc: Fix GOT overflow during module load on 64bit kernel
       (closes: #539378)
     - xfs: fix freeing of inodes not yet added to the inode cache
       (Closes: #527517)
     - IPv6: add "disable" module parameter support to ipv6.ko.
       (closes: #542470)
     - IPv6: avoid wraparound for expired preferred lifetime
       (Closes: #518710)
     - Fixes lockups with older dual-CPU machines (Closes: #542551)
     - x86, pat: Allow ISA memory range uncacheable mapping requests
       (Closes: #538159)
     - drm/i915: Hook connector to encoder during load detection
       (Closes: #522358)
     - module: workaround duplicate section names (Closes: #545229)
     - b43: Add fw capabilities (Closes: #533357)
     - procfs: Fix idle time in uptime (Closes: #545981)
     - e1000, e1000e, igb, ixgb, ixgbe: Fix initial link state
       (Closes: #546041)
     - CIFS: Handle port= mount option correctly (Closes: #524142)
     - i915: Prevent screen flickering in X11 (Closes: #545377)
     - hppa: Ensure broadcast tlb purge runs single threaded
       (Closes: #539215)
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [powerpc64] Enable modular RTC_DRV_PS3, PS3_VRAM.
     (Closes: #528694)
   * Set new NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_OSF, FIREWIRE_NET, SND_CTXFI, USB_XHCI_HCD,
     IEEE802154, CAN_DEV, EEPROM_MAX6875, DM_LOG_USERSPACE, DM_MULTIPATH_QL,
     DM_MULTIPATH_ST, LIBERTAS_SPI, CAN_SJA1000, CAN_SJA1000_PLATFORM,
     CAN_EMS_PCI, CAN_KVASER_PCI, CB710_CORE, CNIC, RT2800USB,
     USB_NET_INT51X1, SND_LX6464ES, BLK_DEV_OSD, SCSI_BNX2_ISCSI, IWM,
     IEEE802154_DRIVERS, TOUCHSCREEN_EETI, TOUCHSCREEN_W90X900,
     BATTERY_MAX17040, SENSORS_TMP401, REGULATOR_USERSPACE_CONSUMER,
     REGULATOR_MAX1586, REGULATOR_LP3971, MEDIA_SUPPORT, CUSE,
     WL12XX, PPS, AB3100_CORE, SND_HDA_INPUT_JACK,MMC_SDHCI_PLTFM,
     MMC_CB710, MMC_VIA_SDMMC, LEDS_LP3944, RTC_DRV_RX8025,
     SMARTJOYPLUS_FF, USB_CDC_PHONET, USB_GSPCA_SN9C20X, MOUSE_SYNAPTICS_I2C,
     PCIEAER_INJECT.
   * Disable v4l1 ov511 and quickcam_messenger drivers.
   * [x86_64] Enable HW_RANDOM_VIA.
   * [x86] Keep divers staging stuff enabled.
   * [x86] Enable RT3070, COMEDI_PCMCIA_DRIVERS, ACERHDF, EDAC_AMD64,
     XEN_DEV_EVTCHN, XEN_SYS_HYPERVISOR, PERF_COUNTERS,
     CC_STACKPROTECTOR, DEFAULT_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=65536.
   * rtl8192su: remove firmware and disable.
   * Newer Standards-Version 3.8.2 without changes.
   * Allow install in chroot without do_initrd check for piuparts.
   * Cleanup Maintainer scripts from ancient pre linux-2.6 assumptions.
     (Also closes: #536333)
   * Disable DEVKMEM.
   * [ppc, sparc] Enable EFI_PARTITION. (closes: #540486)
   * Disable old USB_DEVICE_CLASS. (Closes: #510279)
   * Drop yaird initramfs generator support.
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.1.
   * Enable PREEMPT_VOLUNTARY.
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * mga: remove unnecessary change from firmware-loading patch
   * cxgb3: remove PHY firmware and use request_firmware() to load it
   * Add firmware-linux-free package containing DFSG-free firmware
   * av7110: include firmware source and binary
   * snd-cs46xx: reenable using external firmware (closes: #464197,
     but note that Debian cannot currently distribute the firmware),
     thanks to Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <[email-masked]>
   * ib_ipath: remove firmware for QLogic IBA7220 and use
     request_firmware() to load it
   * dvb-usb-af9005: remove initialisation script derived from Windows
     driver and use request_firmware() to extract it at run-time
     (closes: #494119)
   * Add warning on upgrade to a new upstream version where the system
     appears to be missing necessary firmware files (closes: #541702)
   * qla1280: Release spinlock when requesting firmware (closes: #543244)
   * r128: Add test for initialisation to all ioctls that require it
     (closes: #541630)
   * rt{2860,2870,3070}sta: Use existing CCITT CRC implementation on
     firmware rather than adding an equivalent variant of ITU-T CRC
   * rd: Build as a module since we do not require initrd support
   * x86: Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * intel-agp: Fix cache flushing on i8xx chipsets, avoiding graphics
     corruption and GPU lock-ups (Closes: #541307)
   * Generate architecture-qualified package relations as needed for
     flavours that exist for multiple architectures (Closes: #278729)
   * Prompt bug reporters to run the kernel version they're reporting on
     or otherwise record boot messages
   * Include PCI device list in bug reports even if the running kernel
     doesn't match
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * [armel/orion5x, armel/kirkwood] Set GPIO_SYSFS=y since these
     platforms have been converted to GPIOLIB.
   * [armel/orion5x, armel/kirkwood] Disable MARVELL_PHY since it may
     lead to conflicts with the built-in Ethernet.
   * Add features from 2.6.32:
     - crypto: mv_cesa - Add support for Orion5X crypto engine
   * [armel/orion5x] Enable CRYPTO_DEV_MV_CESA.
   * Disable SYS_HAS_EARLY_PRINTK on SGI IP22 to work around a hang
     during bootup (Closes: #507557)
   * [armel] Enable BPQETHER (on the request of Iain Young) and some
     other AX25 drivers.
 .
   [ Bastian Blank ]
   * Disable staging drivers by default.
   * Force all bugs against images to be reported to linux-2.6.
     (closes: #539176)
   * [arm] Remove old arm architecture.
   * Use kernel architecture for libc-dev build.
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * Fix Linus' name in copyright file (Closes: #530620)
   * More verbose explanation on difference between Alpha flavour
     (Closes: #497230)
   * Add Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser stanzas pointing to the SVN branch
     used for development in unstable. There are other branches
     used for experimental (trunk), oldstable and stable, but Vcs-*
     doesn't yet provide the ability to distinguish branches in a
     more fine-grained manner. (Closes: #471495)
   * Update Standards-Version to 3.8.3, no changes needed
   * Disable PROM console support (Closes: #525958)
   * Make the description of linux-support a little more verbose
     (Closes: #400825)
   * This upload fixes the following security issues:
     - CVE-2009-3290 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-3288 (2.6.31.1)
     - CVE-2009-3280 (2.6.31.1)
     - CVE-2009-3234 (2.6.31.1)
     - CVE-2009-3043 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-3002 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-3001 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-2844 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-2695 (2.6.31)
     - CVE-2009-2691 (2.6.31)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * n_tty: Fix echo race
   * [ia64] Stop disabling CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU, which was blocking
     CONFIG_KEXEC from being enabled
   * [hppa] Disable CONFIG_AB3100_CORE, it fails to build
Checksums-Sha1: 
 a62576fb625b2255377ab31f5aa440bbeaefd55c 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
 8162b6b6d14a00a742e68480809ad4059602540a 78201361 linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
 0566b3d85b23fe8e6e53aaed71926235faab7b14 359181 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
 4016bb9b07d542d76a6dc4b8fb4404e3d47ad46f 5527578 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 8ef629e7f8f4b5c7550bd3e841c7929adbd57c5d 2069102 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 7de7e08b354541bb7c261347b6852e9da541e64b 205634 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 34cb9674caaf70f3146a07307c1fe700f8b12cf8 60645174 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 3330e9b64c8265575dbdf939b06835b85323ae53 129858 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 b2e3db0b2eb062fbc7662a7228338e24ab2c1722 114522 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 520784598ae429403e7cfaeeeeaadb5962a332df 117434 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 44ff8a5b9dae94906ffa2e44738491a0cd54d00d 27147072 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 de5b36e99966536808c603609d86813e333c091c 439606 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 ab8bbfc9ff35d508e38e905f96e3883c789a8891 3739804 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 e3409acdfba5bccd00d77c276b670c0474b12162 114174 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 28646a34bb0702d1ae849d7c276a8e12d56a43af 114176 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 9f155540962cc155789651fae7aa5fb1a19338c3 869558 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 9d56404c5a8746f96b8aaeb18c84876580e4f414f1b6bf880bf8f87932c6e89f 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
 334f348894f8c55d6337418a6894e1bbc13bb06ed7b02ab4ec7b47de6249f390 78201361 linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
 f0a642cd6f97b46538d86235f3d821a1b337a66a4a1dca143420e5aa79cbda01 359181 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
 1f667a83a122c43419a19d43a9b4fd824009938a57b204999cd8a5caa4b4b963 5527578 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 dd96101f656857d0fcfc058cdc33eb533d41323ecca77bc2c1ee8c9d2c0012f1 2069102 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 abe4a34454ceaaf1e91498577aacf5f9210e773f35622d8b637914a49250bbd1 205634 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 1a1af10bac4b422beb24fdf3383bb8a9c7c32f38ef6a989ea192e4769c6c75cf 60645174 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 8a1f28bd9f827adc4306af776e31df83555a467178b53519501dffc7acbc1206 129858 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 b250ba7c2c478658397557e2099355329128a629e51a2e702839a2f9eb9ab518 114522 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 d714a832abe2e987f904e6064a7687f894ffbc5a2f6229c2dca2dbf6473cc51c 117434 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 0f1b9e640ba628bfded635186d7d6a624455cd3e023f3e075db99fbd2ad86671 27147072 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 f6d4ad5cc0542280a3c55917c01af02d425c3b014d21836b2b0aaa808a2e8a4d 439606 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 bdb0dc2100547c8f335921c8e05b6ea245243671061674e20352e91dbb2116d0 3739804 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 d53ba0a06a232e2dd7594188a2aa7727b8c15f62c3c497fbf29a7b8a865becea 114174 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 c747a3888b36fed1fdf551ad5bf35670b334d1af100e2a47508b4dc86d4190d4 114176 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 5c698722ee90a95d2315e3cde6c9731998c3c129ceeb3ceba3fe5066f27ca6fa 869558 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
Files: 
 6685669a5b9d6bd0f0ba8c1d3af68de0 4926 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.dsc
 5afda6957e06654a981df24cee38d802 78201361 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31.orig.tar.gz
 1bf7384d84204ef2edee9f2ac5a3c0a6 359181 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.1.diff.gz
 f0d2def4ae700ca2d0105658c18fbffa 5527578 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 61da3d4d61654fd01d4969014c8d70e0 2069102 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 84bd11ed7d53670a7988d817e1ca0916 205634 kernel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 2fb0a90d947e086eb61d8480ea097b19 60645174 kernel optional linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 c762c78004467d443297ef23d96b5ba1 129858 devel optional linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 9f5f92ea64141e486a2733f0e7bc6d65 114522 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 ad1b80057d971f8dd7e92107a8205689 117434 kernel optional firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_all.deb
 9758113de609e09ec1ba3641687d30b7 27147072 kernel optional linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 b79fc1a1a52d7589ed44a0005c1ebb77 439606 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 7d94ef022004c7ada9466c375e2bc26a 3739804 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 2fd468405f99a6516cfafedb9db6c4fa 114174 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 0a328e902506efb1e564e0b2428f3530 114176 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb
 3c869616302efbfaf34cf83d9aafae78 869558 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.1_amd64.deb