Subject: Bug#542703: devscripts: wnpp-alert - Format the output to line-up columns

From: jaalto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:06:03 +0300

Package: devscripts
Version: 2.10.53
Severity: minor

The display of wnpp-alert(1) is quite rugged:

    O 540906 avifile -- XviD video encoding plugin for libavifile
    RFH 354176 cvs -- Concurrent Versions System
    RFH 448284 dctrl-tools -- Command-line tools to process Debian package information
    RFA 460036 defoma -- Debian Font Manager -- automatic font configuration framework
    ...

Please format the columns to line-up for easier reading:

      O 540906 avifile     XviD video encoding plugin for libavifile
    RFH 354176 cvs         Concurrent Versions System
    RFH 448284 dctrl-tools Command-line tools to process Debian package information
    RFA 460036 defoma      Debian Font Manager -- automatic font configuration framework
    ...

-- Package-specific info:

--- /etc/devscripts.conf ---

--- ~/.devscripts ---
Not present

-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (990, 'testing'), (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.30-1-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_DK.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_DK.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages devscripts depends on:
ii  dpkg-dev                      1.15.3.1   Debian package development tools
ii  libc6                         2.9-23     GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  perl                          5.10.0-24  Larry Wall's Practical Extraction 

Versions of packages devscripts recommends:
ii  at                 3.1.10.2              Delayed job execution and batch pr
ii  bsd-mailx [mailx]  8.1.2-0.20081101cvs-2 A simple mail user agent
ii  bzr                1.17-1                easy to use distributed version co
ii  curl               7.19.5-1              Get a file from an HTTP, HTTPS or 
ii  cvs                1:1.12.13-12          Concurrent Versions System
ii  dctrl-tools        2.13.1                Command-line tools to process Debi
ii  debian-keyring     2009.05.28            GnuPG (and obsolete PGP) keys of D
ii  debian-maintainers 1.64                  GPG keys of Debian maintainers
ii  dillo [www-browser 2.0-1                 Small and fast web browser
ii  dput               0.9.4                 Debian package upload tool
ii  elinks [www-browse 0.12~pre5-1           advanced text-mode WWW browser
ii  epiphany-gecko [ww 2.26.1-1              Intuitive GNOME web browser - Geck
ii  equivs             2.0.7-0.1             Circumvent Debian package dependen
ii  fakeroot           1.12.5                Gives a fake root environment
ii  git-core           1:1.6.3.3-2           fast, scalable, distributed revisi
ii  gnupg              1.4.9-4               GNU privacy guard - a free PGP rep
ii  iceweasel [www-bro 3.0.12-1              lightweight web browser based on M
ii  konqueror [www-bro 4:4.2.4-1             KDE 4's advanced file manager, web
ii  libauthen-sasl-per 2.12-1                Authen::SASL - SASL Authentication
ii  libcrypt-ssleay-pe 0.57-2                Support for https protocol in LWP
ii  libparse-debcontro 2.005-2               Easy OO parsing of Debian control-
ii  libsoap-lite-perl  0.710.08-2            Client and server side SOAP implem
ii  libterm-size-perl  0.2-4+b1              Perl extension for retrieving term
ii  libtimedate-perl   1.1600-9              Time and date functions for Perl
ii  liburi-perl        1.37+dfsg-1           Manipulates and accesses URI strin
ii  libwww-perl        5.829-1               WWW client/server library for Perl
ii  libyaml-syck-perl  1.07-1                fast, lightweight YAML loader and 
ii  links [www-browser 2.2-1+b1              Web browser running in text mode
ii  lintian            2.2.14                Debian package checker
ii  lsb-release        3.2-23                Linux Standard Base version report
ii  lynx-cur [www-brow 2.8.7rel.1-1          Text-mode WWW Browser with NLS sup
ii  mailx              1:20081101-2          Transitional package for mailx ren
ii  man-db             2.5.5-3               on-line manual pager
ii  mercurial          1.3.1-1               scalable distributed version contr
ii  midori [www-browse 0.1.8-1               fast, lightweight graphical web br
ii  openssh-client [ss 1:5.1p1-6             secure shell client, an rlogin/rsh
ii  opera [www-browser 9.64.2480.gcc4.qt3    The Opera Web Browser
ii  patch              2.5.9-5               Apply a diff file to an original
ii  patchutils         0.3.1-2               Utilities to work with patches
ii  strace             4.5.17+cvs080723-2    A system call tracer
ii  subversion         1.6.3dfsg-1           Advanced version control system
ii  unzip              6.0-1                 De-archiver for .zip files
ii  w3m [www-browser]  0.5.2-2.1             WWW browsable pager with excellent
ii  wdiff              0.5-18                Compares two files word by word
ii  wget               1.11.4-4              retrieves files from the web
ii  xemacs21-mule [www 21.4.22-2             highly customizable text editor --

Versions of packages devscripts suggests:
ii  build-essential               11.4       Informational list of build-essent
pn  cvs-buildpackage              <none>     (no description available)
ii  devscripts-el                 30.3-1     Emacs wrappers for the commands in
pn  gnuplot                       <none>     (no description available)
ii  libfile-desktopentry-perl     0.04-2     Perl module to handle freedesktop 
pn  libnet-smtp-ssl-perl          <none>     (no description available)
ii  mutt                          1.5.20-2   text-based mailreader supporting M
ii  svn-buildpackage              0.6.26     helper programs to maintain Debian

-- no debconf information

---

From: "Adam D. Barratt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:32:53 +0100

package devscripts
user [email-masked]
usertag 542703 wnpp-alert
retitle 542703 [wnpp-alert] Format output to line-up columns
merge 542703 514307
thanks

>     RFH 354176 cvs -- Concurrent Versions System
[...]
> Please format the columns to line-up for easier reading:

Please check the BTS before filing duplicates... merging with #514307.

Regards,

Adam

---

From: PT FINDORA INTERNUSA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:26:56 -0700

Hello,

Good morning,

We have gone through your samples from a partner and Here is our  Order 
List. Please do bear in mind that we are very much in  need of this 
order, quote your competitive prices.

Kindly send the Order confirmation.

Your early reply will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Maryanah Erwin.

PT FINDORA INTERNUSA

Jln Pahlawan 66 Kec. Arjawinangun

45162 CIREBON West-Java INDONESIA

tel : +62 231 357334

fax: +62 231 357260

email: [email-masked]