Subject: Bug#549002: linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64: Kernel Oops - autofs5 nfs4 mount

From: Christian Salzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:02:53 +0200

Package: linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
Version: 2.6.26-19
Severity: important

*** /tmp/oops
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966073] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at ffff8800c7be5000
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966082] IP: [<ffffffffa03a936b>] :nfs:nfs4_set_client+0xc3/0x17e
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966107] PGD 273e067 PUD 2d42067 PMD 2d80067 PTE 0
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966114] Oops: 0000 [1] SMP 
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966118] CPU 0 
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966121] Modules linked in: des_generic cbc crypto_blkcipher nvidia(P) rfcomm hidp l2cap bluetooth xt_physdev battery ppdev lp autofs4 rpcsec_gss_krb5 nfsd auth_rpcgss exportfs nfs lockd nfs_acl sunrpc 8021q ipv6 bridge xt_multiport nf_conntrack_ipv4 xt_state nf_conntrack xt_tcpudp ipt_LOG iptable_filter ip_tables x_tables loop snd_hda_intel snd_pcm_oss snd_mixer_oss snd_pcm snd_seq_dummy snd_seq_oss snd_seq_midi snd_rawmidi snd_seq_midi_event snd_seq snd_timer snd_seq_device parport_pc parport snd rng_core i2c_i801 pcspkr psmouse i2c_core serio_raw soundcore iTCO_wdt snd_page_alloc i82975x_edac edac_core button joydev dcdbas evdev ext3 jbd mbcache dm_mirror dm_log dm_snapshot dm_mod ide_cd_mod cdrom usbhid hid ff_memless sd_mod piix ide_pci_generic ide_core ahci ata_generic floppy libata scsi_mod dock ehci_hcd uhci_hcd tg3 thermal processor fan thermal_sys [last unloaded: nvidia]
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966235] Pid: 26835, comm: mount.nfs4 Tainted: P          2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 #1
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966238] RIP: e030:[<ffffffffa03a936b>]  [<ffffffffa03a936b>] :nfs:nfs4_set_client+0xc3/0x17e
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966258] RSP: e02b:ffff880075905ba8  EFLAGS: 00010246
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966261] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: ffff8800dc50a800 RCX: 0000000000000004
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966264] RDX: 0000000000000003 RSI: ffff8800c7be5000 RDI: ffff8800dc50aab0
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966267] RBP: 0000000000000000 R08: ffffffffa038b1d0 R09: ffff880072de8400
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966271] R10: 0000000000000200 R11: ffffffff80266a43 R12: ffff8800c7be4fe0
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966274] R13: 0000000000000001 R14: ffff880074669400 R15: ffff8800762ace80
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966280] FS:  00007f12688526e0(0000) GS:ffffffff80539000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966283] CS:  e033 DS: 0000 ES: 0000
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966286] DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966290] DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000ffff0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966294] Process mount.nfs4 (pid: 26835, threadinfo ffff880075904000, task ffff8800014a8f80)
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966297] Stack:  ffff8800c7be46a0 ffff8800c966a8d8 0000000000000010 ffffffffa03d03a0
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966304]  ffff880000000006 ffff8800c966a8d8 ffff880075905ce8 ffff880074669400
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966310]  ffff8800c966a800 ffff8800762ace80 ffff8800c966a978 ffffffffa03a9c02
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966316] Call Trace:
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966341]  [<ffffffffa03a9c02>] :nfs:nfs4_create_server+0xb8/0x3eb
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966354]  [<ffffffffa00269ff>] :tg3:tg3_start_xmit+0x35f/0x3d9
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966361]  [<ffffffff8020a4ee>] __switch_to+0x3ee/0x624
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966370]  [<ffffffff80269409>] get_page_from_freelist+0x405/0x507
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966376]  [<ffffffff8030e050>] idr_get_empty_slot+0x15f/0x22b
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966383]  [<ffffffff80287298>] cache_alloc_refill+0x59/0x550
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966411]  [<ffffffffa03b2c84>] :nfs:nfs4_get_sb+0x3f4/0x594
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966430]  [<ffffffff8028c2c3>] vfs_kern_mount+0x93/0x11b
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966436]  [<ffffffff8028c39e>] do_kern_mount+0x43/0xdc
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966442]  [<ffffffff802a2547>] do_new_mount+0x5b/0x95
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966447]  [<ffffffff802a273e>] do_mount+0x1bd/0x1e7
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966457]  [<ffffffff8029fdbf>] copy_mount_options+0xc9/0x126
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966463]  [<ffffffff802a27f2>] sys_mount+0x8a/0xd0
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966468]  [<ffffffff8020b528>] system_call+0x68/0x6d
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966473]  [<ffffffff8020b4c0>] system_call+0x0/0x6d
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966477] 
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966479] 
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966480] Code: 48 8b 74 24 68 b9 20 00 00 00 44 89 ea 48 89 c7 e8 93 f8 ff ff 85 c0 89 c5 78 53 fc 48 8d bb 90 02 00 00 b9 0c 00 00 00 4c 89 e6 <f3> a5 48 89 df e8 98 45 02 00 85 c0 89 c5 79 22 f6 05 d3 8a fe 
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966513] RIP  [<ffffffffa03a936b>] :nfs:nfs4_set_client+0xc3/0x17e
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966526]  RSP <ffff880075905ba8>
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966528] CR2: ffff8800c7be5000
Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966531] ---[ end trace 96fce5bab006ac3c ]---

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0.3
  APT prefers stable
  APT policy: (800, 'stable'), (500, 'proposed-updates'), (90, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 depends on:
ii  initramfs-tools               0.92o      tools for generating an initramfs
ii  linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-am 2.6.26-19  Linux 2.6.26 modules on AMD64

linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 recommends no packages.

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 suggests:
ii  grub                       0.97-47lenny2 GRand Unified Bootloader (Legacy v
pn  linux-doc-2.6.26           <none>        (no description available)

-- no debconf information

---

From: Uwe Kleine-König <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:15:02 +0200

Hello,

> Sep 30 01:47:02 brandt kernel: [3781133.966235] Pid: 26835, comm: mount.nfs4 Tainted: P          2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 #1
Can you please reproduce that without ever loading the nvidia module?

Best regards
Uwe

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |

---

From: Christian Salzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:19:18 +0200

Hello,

> Can you please reproduce that without ever loading the nvidia module?

it took me some time to reproduce the oops, apologies. Please find the syslog excerpt in the attachment.
Thank you in advance.

ciao
Christian
Oct  3 06:44:09 brandt syslogd 1.5.0#5: restart.
Oct  3 06:44:09 brandt snort[22759]: Preprocessor/Decoder Rule Count: 0 
Oct  3 06:44:09 brandt snort[22759]: Snort initialization completed successfully (pid=22759) 
Oct  3 06:44:09 brandt snort[22759]: Not Using PCAP_FRAMES 
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292801] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at ffff8800b86db000
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292810] IP: [<ffffffffa03ab36c>] :nfs:nfs4_set_client+0xc3/0x17e
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292834] PGD 2744067 PUD 2b47067 PMD 2d0b067 PTE 0
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292841] Oops: 0000 [1] SMP 
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292845] CPU 0 
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292848] Modules linked in: rfcomm hidp l2cap bluetooth xt_physdev battery ppdev lp autofs4 rpcsec_gss_krb5 nfsd auth_rpcgss exportfs nfs lockd nfs_acl sunrpc 8021q ipv6 bridge xt_multiport nf_conntrack_ipv4 xt_state nf_conntrack xt_tcpudp ipt_LOG iptable_filter ip_tables x_tables loop snd_hda_intel snd_pcm_oss snd_mixer_oss snd_pcm snd_seq_dummy snd_seq_oss i2c_i801 parport_pc parport psmouse i2c_core snd_seq_midi snd_rawmidi snd_seq_midi_event pcspkr serio_raw snd_seq rng_core snd_timer snd_seq_device snd soundcore snd_page_alloc i82975x_edac edac_core button joydev evdev dcdbas ext3 jbd mbcache dm_mirror dm_log dm_snapshot dm_mod ide_cd_mod cdrom usbhid hid ff_memless sd_mod piix ide_pci_generic ide_core floppy ahci ata_generic libata scsi_mod dock ehci_hcd tg3 uhci_hcd thermal processor fan thermal_sys [last unloaded: scsi_wait_scan]
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292957] Pid: 31330, comm: mount.nfs4 Not tainted 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 #1
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292961] RIP: e030:[<ffffffffa03ab36c>]  [<ffffffffa03ab36c>] :nfs:nfs4_set_client+0xc3/0x17e
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292979] RSP: e02b:ffff88007f543ba8  EFLAGS: 00010246
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292982] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: ffff88008bff5000 RCX: 0000000000000004
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292986] RDX: 0000000000000003 RSI: ffff8800b86db000 RDI: ffff88008bff52b0
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292989] RBP: 0000000000000000 R08: ffffffffa038d230 R09: ffff88008f449000
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292993] R10: 0000000000000200 R11: ffffffff80266a7b R12: ffff8800b86dafe0
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.292996] R13: 0000000000000001 R14: ffff8800ed2e4800 R15: ffff8800edd56280
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293003] FS:  00007fc1e00056e0(0000) GS:ffffffff8053a000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293006] CS:  e033 DS: 0000 ES: 0000
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293010] DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293014] DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000ffff0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293018] Process mount.nfs4 (pid: 31330, threadinfo ffff88007f542000, task ffff880089468780)
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293021] Stack:  ffff8800b86daa60 ffff8800ec953ad8 0000000000000010 ffffffffa03d24a0
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293029]  ffff880000000006 ffff8800ec953ad8 ffff88007f543ce8 ffff8800ed2e4800
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293035]  ffff8800ec953a00 ffff8800edd56280 ffff8800ec953b78 ffffffffa03abc03
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293040] Call Trace:
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293064]  [<ffffffffa03abc03>] :nfs:nfs4_create_server+0xb8/0x3eb
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293077]  [<ffffffffa0030a11>] :tg3:tg3_start_xmit+0x35f/0x3d9
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293085]  [<ffffffff8020a4ee>] __switch_to+0x3ee/0x624
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293092]  [<ffffffff80269446>] get_page_from_freelist+0x40f/0x51c
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293099]  [<ffffffff8030e3fd>] idr_get_empty_slot+0x15c/0x228
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293106]  [<ffffffff80287342>] cache_alloc_refill+0x59/0x5a4
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293138]  [<ffffffffa03b4d54>] :nfs:nfs4_get_sb+0x3f4/0x598
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293146]  [<ffffffff8028c3cb>] vfs_kern_mount+0x93/0x11b
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293152]  [<ffffffff8028c4a6>] do_kern_mount+0x43/0xe3
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293158]  [<ffffffff802a2681>] do_new_mount+0x5b/0x95
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293163]  [<ffffffff802a2878>] do_mount+0x1bd/0x1e7
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293172]  [<ffffffff8029fef3>] copy_mount_options+0xc9/0x126
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293178]  [<ffffffff802a292c>] sys_mount+0x8a/0xce
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293184]  [<ffffffff8020b528>] system_call+0x68/0x6d
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293188]  [<ffffffff8020b4c0>] system_call+0x0/0x6d
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293193] 
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293194] 
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293195] Code: 48 8b 74 24 68 b9 20 00 00 00 44 89 ea 48 89 c7 e8 92 f8 ff ff 85 c0 89 c5 78 53 fc 48 8d bb 90 02 00 00 b9 0c 00 00 00 4c 89 e6 <f3> a5 48 89 df e8 a0 46 02 00 85 c0 89 c5 79 22 f6 05 52 8b fe 
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293228] RIP  [<ffffffffa03ab36c>] :nfs:nfs4_set_client+0xc3/0x17e
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293240]  RSP <ffff88007f543ba8>
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293242] CR2: ffff8800b86db000
Oct  3 12:12:33 brandt kernel: [146921.293246] ---[ end trace 07e1aa343c1d96cb ]---

---

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:37:23 +0100

> it took me some time to reproduce the oops, apologies. Please find the syslog excerpt in the attachment.

I tracked this bug down and a fix should be in the next stable update.
Although the fix is "obvious" to me looking at the code, it would be better
if you could verify the fix on your system.  Are you happy to build and
install a new kernel package, given instructions?

Ben.

-- 
Ben Hutchings
To err is human; to really foul things up requires a computer.

---

From: Christian Salzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 21:37:43 +0200

Hi Ben,
> I tracked this bug down and a fix should be in the next stable update.
Wow, thank you for your immediate response!
> install a new kernel package, given instructions?
This wouldn't be the first one, so any patch is welcome ;-)

ciao
Christian

---

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 22:56:48 +0100

> This wouldn't be the first one, so any patch is welcome ;-)

The patch is attached.

Instructions for rebuilding the kernel package are at
<http://kernel-handbook.alioth.debian.org/ch-common-tasks.html#s-common-official>.
Make sure that APT downloads the source from stable-security, not from
unstable.

Ben.

-- 
Ben Hutchings
To err is human; to really foul things up requires a computer.
From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 14:25:50 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] nfs: Avoid overrun when copying client IP address string

As seen in <http://bugs.debian.org/549002>, nfs4_init_client() can
overrun the source string when copying the client IP address from
nfs_parsed_mount_data::client_address to nfs_client::cl_ipaddr.  Since
these are both treated as null-terminated strings elsewhere, the copy
should be done with strlcpy() not memcpy().

Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
diff --git a/fs/nfs/client.c b/fs/nfs/client.c
index 75c9cd2..f525a2f 100644
--- a/fs/nfs/client.c
+++ b/fs/nfs/client.c
@@ -1073,7 +1073,7 @@ static int nfs4_init_client(struct nfs_client *clp,
 				      1, flags & NFS_MOUNT_NORESVPORT);
 	if (error < 0)
 		goto error;
-	memcpy(clp->cl_ipaddr, ip_addr, sizeof(clp->cl_ipaddr));
+	strlcpy(clp->cl_ipaddr, ip_addr, sizeof(clp->cl_ipaddr));
 
 	error = nfs_idmap_new(clp);
 	if (error < 0) {

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:51:21 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 package:

#549002: linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64: Kernel Oops - autofs5 nfs4 mount

It has been closed by maximilian attems <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact maximilian attems <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
549002: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=549002
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Bug#549002: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.31-1~experimental.2
From: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:07:30 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.2

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
maximilian attems <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:54:52 +0200
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.31 linux-doc-2.6.31 linux-manual-2.6.31 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 firmware-linux-free linux-tree-2.6.31 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.2
Distribution: experimental
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 firmware-linux-free - Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
 linux-doc-2.6.31 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-486
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-versatile
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Linux 2.6.31 for old PCs
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 for MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 for MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Linux 2.6.31 for modern PCs
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.31 for PCs with 4GB+ RAM
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.31 for Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.31 for Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Linux 2.6.31 for 64-bit PCs
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Linux 2.6.31 for Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Linux 2.6.31 for Atari
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.31 for BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Linux 2.6.31 for IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Linux 2.6.31 for Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.31 for IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Linux 2.6.31 for Marvell Kirkwood
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Linux 2.6.31 for Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Linux 2.6.31 for Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.31 for Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.31 for Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Linux 2.6.31 for Marvell Orion
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Linux 2.6.31 for 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.31 for 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Linux 2.6.31 for uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.31 for 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.31 for SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.31 for Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.31 for SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Linux 2.6.31 for IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape - Linux 2.6.31 for IBM zSeries, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.31 for BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.31 for BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.31 for uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Linux 2.6.31 for Versatile
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.31 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.31
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 - Debian patches to version 2.6.31 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.31 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk - Support files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-tree-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
Closes: 414690 458560 522828 549002 550010 550130
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.31-1~experimental.2) experimental; urgency=low
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * Include more information in bug reports:
     - Model information
     - Firmware package status
     - Network configuration and status (optional)
     - USB device list
   * nfs: Avoid overrun when copying client IP address string
     (Closes: #549002)
   * Add support for DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=parallel=N (Closes: #458560)
   * sfc: Fix initial link state
   * Improve package descriptions
     - Clarify the differences between i386 flavours (Closes: #414690)
     - Simplify wording of the description template
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.3
   * Remove /usr/include/scsi from linux-libc-dev; these headers are
     provided by libc6-dev (Closes: #550130)
   * Remove dummy dot-files from linux-libc-dev
   * hfsplus: Refuse to mount volumes larger than 2TB, which may otherwise
     be corrupted (Closes: #550010)
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.4
     - x86: Don't leak 64-bit kernel register values to 32-bit processes
       (CVE-2009-2910)
     - appletalk: Fix skb leak when ipddp interface is not loaded
       (CVE-2009-2903)
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.2
     - ax25: Fix signed comparison in the sockopt handler (CVE-2009-2909)
     - PM / yenta: Fix cardbus suspend/resume regression (Closes: #522828)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * [sparc] build zImage by default, fixes build
   * [ia64] Fix call to elilo in postinst
Checksums-Sha1: 
 9669487f9e2781892871549560a89ba4477835b3 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
 044e078b58cb0e4b5b665eec27d7eeee7b92bd82 445474 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
 4991adaf95ea6cf4ce6eaabf89fb970d40f12f6a 5528126 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 5c7b610fb78f5c507d22423f8f3229b1842f7525 2069146 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 8e87fff05faf4a47071dc373ea703e6faf9937d5 283898 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 38b74f78000b6565f4e3b5c01d3df7ee8b4f8dc1 60648710 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 baecb4adada1f99d49e29f875db92770891f76ba 130390 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 342feb5692221bc66298a4329209ae6095fb88ae 114990 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 07cadb034546f8cb82c7c1494718cbf40482baf9 117874 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 23416c35d1477e6e6cd94e213e6e56da2a2952bd 27154132 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 838055bfe8fcfd70c829b8d7544c74ef88a64796 439700 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 1b436b6500ad1433db68db5809257aaab50b585d 3740056 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 8edd47c874baa2136f414f440788984b20eeffb0 114634 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 034ddc34ba85fe9d4101eb65322d6dfd542ab860 114636 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 48bc017c7c20c8cea16ef5c22f331ec2b89f506e 851358 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 701f924aa7875c3611c970ed858f94490dc0281e814d6ea1fbfda1c6667b191e 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
 e27cca91de05f7c85b9ad3ccac28538d3fd1a61967324ecb4e67535f396845a1 445474 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
 31d87dd7fff0af36ae33fd4e02684d0fe588227f5a9b6bd812b9d9a8088ebc9e 5528126 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 cc2bd2cfff3ac21aa5769133838e28b1d74a64e768ea7e16baeca01564b59723 2069146 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 e277957e209ca9b0acce5bc158af4b522afd427c6206865b1e875a0130dc3e13 283898 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 e4ac4ffafe478299be02ff330755c15ac4e01e35ee178cf9a81ca38acb9864ec 60648710 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 80afa99fdf9b868938dfc5be6066c75f9f577955de4d17880c826ac2c35fedbc 130390 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 cf48d86ed23b811958f9446a1145802d46e62773f27955af6f6ad68e65ce29ed 114990 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 ce959702cb5937b908f214a8a40909b6b40d2e78823a34f8cc7504020cb74ca8 117874 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 328dbb3d85bc467a0019a8a10e211f4195474b83fc3f2e3162bcc0d12332aff2 27154132 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 6121ff156919b764a3d67d27547c76e5fc1b2091ab0834ae8fd291c9bb18391d 439700 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 f19f10cf6bca501a9883f230284547a3ab512a857670e6d3a6457f3583398c49 3740056 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 c9c8bf81cd62f8c1fe1026c70fae28085ea08cbafb8244aa53abfa1d6547f32d 114634 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 2c170cbc431d69f790ea0dfe69e6b773be856130a308ca42ddc4a74cfb271131 114636 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 d923e7ee4e2ba70a5678c1b742f6f16746a2928bdd4eeece8ff8cfec863678ce 851358 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
Files: 
 2f87588d17f868014cf8cefd95a4b209 4926 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
 46eff15265d2ff13b75cadf736ac3493 445474 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
 7c9f05be41ad458edf581a7ca8510124 5528126 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 285e822d52a76584b4cbd5c016268b42 2069146 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 6fc87282cc6da17ceee998185737f77a 283898 kernel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 7fe22c64dbac017e5e3ec8712d8c55ee 60648710 kernel optional linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 149d18763c817f3d975a67a445481627 130390 devel optional linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 0d9ea8094f2b0bc18551bddaef1b207e 114990 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 27b54f68cae8ea731546a2d8589c106a 117874 kernel optional firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 d81626a3ea7294f94f85730cf6516195 27154132 kernel optional linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 3f3e2bde5fadbac024e8a9acf6a40302 439700 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 6856bb27914ee94d3df368aef0667694 3740056 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 4fe76cb41cd5b3ad0a6af54961007963 114634 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 ffa3ae97d092c6588a80a8114382c7ef 114636 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 b74a59ab2bdf9747a5ef89d330ae7449 851358 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb

Subject: linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64: Kernel Oops - autofs5 nfs4 mount
From: Christian Salzmann <[email-masked]>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:02:53 +0200

*** /tmp/oops

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0.3
  APT prefers stable

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:10:15 +0000

It has been closed by dann frazier <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact dann frazier <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Bug#549002: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.26-20
From: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:01:28 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.26-20

linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
dann frazier <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

Format: 1.8
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:31:23 -0600
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.26 linux-doc-2.6.26 linux-manual-2.6.26 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 linux-tree-2.6.26 linux-support-2.6.26-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
Architecture: source all i386
Version: 2.6.26-20
Distribution: stable
Urgency: high
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.26 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-versatile
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 - Linux 2.6.26 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.26 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari - Linux 2.6.26 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.26 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.26 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.26 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac - Linux 2.6.26 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.26 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.26 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.26 image on Versatile
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer 
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC, Linux-VServ
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on i686, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.26 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.26
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on i686
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on AMD64
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 - Debian patches to version 2.6.26 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.26 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.26-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-tree-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on i686
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
Closes: 507557 508599 508649 508866 510478 511419 515741 515982 517892 521383 530636 531932 538372 539215 541169 541457 542250 544619 545999 549002 550010 550863 550935
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.26-20) stable; urgency=high
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * xen: Fix crash in xen_spin_wait() on busy multiprocessor domain
     (Closes: #542250), thanks to Nikita V. Youshchenko <[email-masked]>
   * x86: Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * hppa: Ensure TLB purge runs single threaded (Closes: #539215),
     thanks to Helge Deller <[email-masked]>
   * virtio_balloon: Fix towards_target when deflating balloon
     (Closes: #544619)
   * dm-snap: Fix crash when using both snapshot and origin volumes
     (Closes: #545999)
   * nfs: Avoid overrun when copying client IP address string
     (Closes: #549002)
   * sis190: Correct DMA sync handling on small packets (Closes: #541169)
   * mmc: Increase power-up delay (Closes: #508599)
   * v4l2: Improve 32/64-bit ioctl translation (Closes: #508649)
   * proc: Fix truncation of entries in /proc/*/pagemap on 32-bit
     architectures (Closes: #511419)
   * Sanitise <linux/socket.h> and <linux/uio.h> (Closes: #538372)
   * nfs: Handle -ESTALE error in access() (Closes: #508866)
   * r8169: Fix rx_missed_errors statistic (Closes: #531932)
   * hfsplus: Refuse to mount volumes larger than 2TB, which may otherwise
     be corrupted (Closes: #550010)
   * acenic: Pass up error code from ace_load_firmware(), avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #521383)
   * axnet_cs: Reclaim Netgear FA411 from pcnet_cs (Closes: #550935)
   * Update bug script from trunk:
     - Update taint checks
     - Prompt submitters to run the kernel version they're reporting on
       or otherwise record boot messages
     - Include PCI device list even if the running kernel doesn't match
     - Include model information
     - Include firmware package status
     - Include network configuration and status (optional)
     - Include USB device list
   * printk: Avoid hanging when logging messages for time adjustment
     (Closes: #510478)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * autofs4: don't make expiring dentry negative, avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #530636)
   * ocfs/dlm: fix race in dlm_get_lock_resource() which can cause
     flock() to return EINVAL (Closes: #515741)
   * Increase default mmap_min_addr from 0 to 4096 (Closes: #541457)
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * Disable SYS_HAS_EARLY_PRINTK on SGI IP22 to work around a hang
     during bootup (Closes: #507557)
   * USB: ftdi_sio: add product_id for Marvell OpenRD Base, Client
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [openvz] enable SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2 for ipv6 tunnels through sit.
     (closes: #517892)
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * nbd: fix I/O hang on disconnected NDBs. (Closes: #550863)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 12d837400355316cbafd00f265fc6cd57b7e5dbd 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 7a419e3e1526213a04a3c92e6891eae072615f49 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 98e7b512cf3ac1def4b51c44d955c168b6ceeaf7 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a47fd44931bb4363e6cbb30edd215ae7d87492e7 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a3f95f9480b6f2dcfff37b64859a62bd11e1ebdc 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 84ad20647b300e7b1f704f3a6ab268a2a756066a 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 17142da71b070643596fc93669a3c032df995685 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 620e1d50641bb99a5a9f3a70093418d16211e33f 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 4499fb0b12b960a91623af198f0d2f61e9318ac0 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 449d679dbe341be8894cfd0cac4cd430ab71cce8 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6e003c9a1ca8a4e272ba9926812c7f3e4204a577 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4ffd309b845f60772d267f02c41361e11ac774c0 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0b10fb540f8477f62957a97cf08c0f9261109b4b 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8d4a39068798d7ff3f0b7f551d269ee095fa9eab 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ad4d68b3b15626a3afdc8de1a4ae8913cdae2cee 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2cf11a2b9eab78de5e2b09eb0524686a2586823a 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7803dee701c696bcd49e1351713f7534d23a99cb 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cd9447b9fdad5db183940c0f16de0c77477515e9 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 fee4a227b9cc1ed46a5fafe68fa4d04e541d4f20 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1b514c1f4b0a129c0ed41a502943880270deceec 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0cbcf5f4e258e5810e1ce69c798007b05b136338 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2a88b3f6e41dca9c20c6e80ca0e55790bffa5d83 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 38ce66c878c494cd595142a170631ff51238373a 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 036874a19b59c9460a6413fa6b700c6e42cb5947 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 67e56a3f599a96a347a5deae452298d94aad9a2e 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 50a1725decfa9054461ad2e36f9eba32f1e8e82e 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 613f93500fc2cf27089f26759a402ebd67156ff8 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0983c7b75b877980d8701e26d00092ab9ee4198d 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 62a05aab46faf103b27599924543decaceb2ae06 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 82fbcef69ac3c234a7ff41818802f08678fb7839 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7124fb5e9782281afe6df37747537d4b0c72c799 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 f461d190f945180519526e599a4bf685be822b7c 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 24f0714be550ca4d39f59c076f2b319dbfd949a9 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 5002e9eb4e25642a038cd92ac421157f74102e69c89cf4beacea8cf8e9342227 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 0f1e2a73183368cd7ebd1b6b414df45dc8cfe253844ae26b613e5210b96a0202 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 738cfaf4f15ec3f88abaf09bd9ce68b330f9e01cc34a3ba4d7b86c74f1ee237c 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 8e375e466820c2e3c100a03c51665347c0b96c86c315cce6a772baed1e3f9100 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 abf182a9c7bc588f7fd83aabcb6a3367bf3d7fba227117a7b50e585cb1c10158 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f623c3fc0ea233139c64474af3bea442b1f0d419e785629d6e70a2ab284e155e 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 0736ae204f176d43ef5850cf74e7687b419c28996f1f023144ac9dc7f3f71211 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 e57ef22f056f362728f5e060849a59e536610f87aaff656525a512c0498ace0e 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f5ad9394dd9757c1af1d3ce4417facf93957e1a28b0bb319f54836c3c5117315 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 018b04c5fc00e9b6bd80af43b19c6bd135032fd3eb0ccd3fa093d3c36ee27c65 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5cb51bab5b9dc30c9a8c31ecb5e781082138187e2ba5bd48ba6173064c5e0fe7 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ae30d7da3bb04be0a3f0934efff3f4713ccd179b6a4569e9c0f50a632f56ef6a 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ed051dd40e45afe5dd46bd184b5806ab457f0c5ea604755339a43870386b0550 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7486cee03885d31a7fe666ff6d2bfd084fc5880abe44c12d0553f3cb2ea49ed3 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c79f22bcccac1b267d4ffb741f04d6c8a53ab3b3cf903ecf82035c2a7f698e19 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a2941b3aab6e69ed033da515904347a9d67fcf2f9cfc59f88f244f7e91e421fa 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4b1b66dcd4d6d41ab525170062d7382611f25583bb527d2691034796a1cefcf1 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 47a64aea7fe8f4c5d8da4e695330055cf234f1753cdca32003dfb209a5900f83 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 eff617b62505c3d44d51e5e338a6a90f1391ed79d2797dcfe94e77ce6282d8e6 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 58d7027fc0c9ad274a0b43424d8ca37f9b2f64ec6fbf0618dcb1c5f9d45e81fc 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 74219c82a78245b9701d0860547cc058014d5f4e59a227b08dbb75e1678c6bf0 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c38d80b621c8e0efd5b5d2f2fa79bea0d27075f6da967ec23ff90356945bd0c7 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 75a2e5c1bc5ed48e781c227fbb58f427a765f6e1435e6e66f268ea36c2c90fa7 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7442ff73b141a784a8aeb35f82fd676c854dd77b32531a9100c917a93003478a 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 deea0f7656f100ce0da9d03588625fbd1f3b9e02a144d509b1bf2d7b69cdfa95 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1aeb0354cdcb1c5cc8c7d869513908e4a109f0c69a53c2cc0e7df008607de059 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5bafa793b10997bbf3201ab040630c52eaf5d327cb1a52cb265dd06f9f4aa878 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 65db3c441b145b4a9f2a507f6bebeb1b053e3ea71c77e56d7bdc69ac69064666 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a8d85c0bb95615a968d7a6d096314d3cacd56e03b7ef86b0b8622cfdaf45ba48 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1133ce3e60dc66e7b2762e29a8134ffecd53a50ace6eb21dc1ac5488d1102095 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1bbdcd3d95b7b1e2345abd016fa79a69ef889858aa4d1d836c40d198c35cce9a 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6c0f9746e3627dc1d204e6a61f7f01f0bdabc86b4d2d37f1b339c77317c1e8dc 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cce516c8f16a33355e3c36f8117e90ff6373e7ad27ee83147ff6e7bd8ee56264 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Files: 
 85e71b34d228e1f1a06ca4b5f36c7053 5754 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 316a0c7bba541452bea0529406c42ae6 7667713 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 7c0de6df37c32e8c98d68982928ef25c 4627848 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 dec634e7b98d15ccb9094cfb987965a5 1768098 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 6a653f632122f417089172d026baff55 2589850 devel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 2529d1c3f375107cd7ce29a13cffbadb 48675848 devel optional linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 b8431fb5ddada4c8f68ea26e4d5e460a 122992 devel optional linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 9ce2ce504ddddd10085b0dfc04f6e1af 107740 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 3a81598b756da7d70f71979f8cd53cb1 20176920 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8e2ac8ac3cecb4ba7bb2be949b3b6391 400054 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 bd7ff935c87ea076458c279cc40c80ec 20210556 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7b512f4c953e876211cefe0aa048599d 398664 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3160b2512bd18c81d51ccccf51684b0 20328894 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 89ffc58b56a14f4509539fdcc61593df 399122 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 aa0a14da6a21ae41c37e29174644e8dc 20868110 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 80f44064aa6005d7f092ffb500328035 388180 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1d23aee332b4a38d1933ea72f783270e 3720096 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3906c00ffcc5c36a3e6b06a22c4e1b9 20504832 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 3662efc0c7631acc578b0125fc018b60 404884 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 afe753042e153b42e0a8a06d38f8504e 3775790 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 66566b0535f75a656b94a98a665bdedc 107220 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 81ba49933fb4f75b2318e0d012e5481d 107270 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 9959d8760a543cf1b96855cf1174db82 747436 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6b725e536a2d42de65a24abcf514bbbd 20238580 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7fb975297cc4ce17e550a29d971a3d8e 399920 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 505a548322c9b76f36f407aed37f236c 20355954 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1c0bbe2be559857fbe791ab1e54d53c1 399736 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a7b423021fd967b234e94ef22449e5d0 3752740 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 171fb79b08901bdfea4420e05b6a3853 1592568 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 559086a42741237598fbf21b05c19c2a 18036860 admin optional linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d350a0121c82cd3cfc15df54f009e876 385658 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d86ce06e966ea06085a5d135f828c14f 107220 admin extra xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 43ce80dda6d2db7fbaadc4778a638ec0 3852458 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

*** /tmp/oops

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0.3
  APT prefers stable