Subject: Bug#550010: marked as done (hfsplus corrupts filesystems >2TB)

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:51:23 +0000

Your message dated Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:07:30 +0000
with message-id <[email-masked]>
and subject line Bug#550010: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.31-1~experimental.2
has caused the Debian Bug report #550010,
regarding hfsplus corrupts filesystems >2TB
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [email-masked]
immediately.)

-- 
550010: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=550010
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64: default kernel CONFIG_LBD=n, should get with the times and change to 'y'
From: Marc Tamsky <[email-masked]>
To: "Debian Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:25:38 -0700

Package: linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64
Version: 2.6.26-13
Justification: causes serious data loss
Severity: critical

*** Please type your report below this line ***

Attaching a 4TB hfsplus formatted volume to this host caused it to silently 
identify it as a 2TB device (with a [mac] labelled partition table,
that contained a 3.6TB partition specification (sdd3))

Attempts to fill the 4TB device with more than 2TB of data caused serious 
data loss, possibly corrupting the hfsplus filesystem.

Lack of a default kernel setting of 'CONFIG_LBD=y' is the proposed root 
cause.

-- Package-specific info:
** Version:
Linux version 2.6.26-1-amd64 (Debian 2.6.26-13) ([email-masked]) (gcc version 4.1.3 20080704 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.2-24)) #1 SMP Sat Jan 10 17:57:00 UTC 2009

** Command line:
root=/dev/mapper/cranium-root ro 

** Not tainted

** Kernel log:
[124335.214322] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Use 0xffffffff as device size
[124335.214322] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] 4294967296 512-byte hardware sectors (2199023 MB)
[124335.232609] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Write Protect is off
[124335.232609] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Mode Sense: 10 00 00 00
[124335.252610] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Cache data unavailable
[124335.252610] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Assuming drive cache: write through
[124335.287148] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Very big device. Trying to use READ CAPACITY(16).
[124335.287148] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] READ CAPACITY(16) failed
[124335.287148] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Result: hostbyte=DID_ABORT driverbyte=DRIVER_OK,SUGGEST_OK
[124335.287148] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Use 0xffffffff as device size
[124335.287148] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] 4294967296 512-byte hardware sectors (2199023 MB)
[124335.313113] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Write Protect is off
[124335.313113] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Mode Sense: 10 00 00 00
[124335.328714] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Cache data unavailable
[124335.328727] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Assuming drive cache: write through
[124335.328739]  sdd: [mac] sdd1 sdd2 sdd3 sdd4
[124335.345104] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdd] Attached SCSI disk
[124335.345179] sd 7:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg4 type 0
[153347.370795] ieee1394: Node changed: 0-01:1023 -> 0-00:1023
[153347.370795] ieee1394: Node suspended: ID:BUS[0-00:1023]  GUID[001c0d02e02007f4]
[193681.254505] Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
[193681.254505] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[193681.254505] USB Mass Storage support registered.
[193816.949418] ohci_hcd: 2006 August 04 USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[216516.511901] ieee1394: The root node is not cycle master capable; selecting a new root node and resetting...
[216517.503364] ieee1394: Error parsing configrom for node 0-00:1023
[216517.504692] ieee1394: Node changed: 0-00:1023 -> 0-01:1023
[216538.577734] ieee1394: Node resumed: ID:BUS[0-00:1023]  GUID[001c0d02e02007f4]
[216538.581735] scsi8 : SBP-2 IEEE-1394
[216539.775774] ieee1394: sbp2: Logged into SBP-2 device
[216539.783523] ieee1394: sbp2: Node 0-00:1023: Max speed [S800] - Max payload [4096]
[216539.807772] scsi 8:0:0:0: Direct-Access     External RAID             0    PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[216539.833920] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Very big device. Trying to use READ CAPACITY(16).
[216539.833920] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] READ CAPACITY(16) failed
[216539.833920] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Result: hostbyte=DID_ABORT driverbyte=DRIVER_OK,SUGGEST_OK
[216539.833920] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Use 0xffffffff as device size
[216539.833920] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] 4294967296 512-byte hardware sectors (2199023 MB)
[216539.854392] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Write Protect is off
[216539.854392] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Mode Sense: 10 00 00 00
[216539.867217] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Cache data unavailable
[216539.867217] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Assuming drive cache: write through
[216539.898648] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Very big device. Trying to use READ CAPACITY(16).
[216539.899242] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] READ CAPACITY(16) failed
[216539.899242] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Result: hostbyte=DID_ABORT driverbyte=DRIVER_OK,SUGGEST_OK
[216539.899242] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Use 0xffffffff as device size
[216539.899242] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] 4294967296 512-byte hardware sectors (2199023 MB)
[216539.915217] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Write Protect is off
[216539.915217] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Mode Sense: 10 00 00 00
[216539.927394] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Cache data unavailable
[216539.927394] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Assuming drive cache: write through
[216539.927394]  sdd: [mac] sdd1 sdd2 sdd3 sdd4
[216539.956140] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdd] Attached SCSI disk
[216539.956140] sd 8:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg4 type 0
[218160.453923] ieee1394: Node changed: 0-01:1023 -> 0-00:1023
[218160.453923] ieee1394: Node suspended: ID:BUS[0-00:1023]  GUID[001c0d02e02007f4]

** Loaded modules:
Module                  Size  Used by
fuse                   53184  0 
ipt_REJECT              7552  0 
xt_tcpudp               7680  0 
iptable_nat             9872  0 
nf_nat                 23192  1 iptable_nat
nf_conntrack_ipv4      19352  3 iptable_nat,nf_nat
nf_conntrack           71440  3 iptable_nat,nf_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4
iptable_filter          7424  0 
ip_tables              21520  2 iptable_nat,iptable_filter
x_tables               25224  4 ipt_REJECT,xt_tcpudp,iptable_nat,ip_tables
ohci_hcd               25092  0 
ehci_hcd               36108  0 
usb_storage            94528  0 
nls_utf8                6272  0 
hfsplus                75784  0 
nls_base               12932  2 nls_utf8,hfsplus
appletalk              35344  20 
ipv6                  288328  48 
nfsd                  248360  17 
auth_rpcgss            47520  1 nfsd
exportfs                8704  1 nfsd
nfs                   251696  0 
lockd                  68560  2 nfsd,nfs
nfs_acl                 7552  2 nfsd,nfs
sunrpc                197480  16 nfsd,auth_rpcgss,nfs,lockd,nfs_acl
bonding                83680  0 
xfs                   475432  2 
loop                   19468  0 
snd_pcm                81672  0 
snd_timer              25744  1 snd_pcm
snd                    63688  2 snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore              12064  1 snd
snd_page_alloc         13072  1 snd_pcm
serio_raw               9860  0 
psmouse                42268  0 
i2c_i801               13596  0 
i2c_core               27936  1 i2c_i801
pcspkr                  7040  0 
rng_core                8968  0 
container               8320  0 
iTCO_wdt               15696  0 
button                 11680  0 
ib_mthca              121444  0 
ib_mad                 39208  1 ib_mthca
ib_core                59392  2 ib_mthca,ib_mad
shpchp                 34080  0 
pci_hotplug            32056  1 shpchp
e752x_edac             16656  0 
edac_core              49560  3 e752x_edac
evdev                  14208  0 
ext3                  125072  6 
jbd                    51240  1 ext3
mbcache                12804  1 ext3
dm_mirror              20608  0 
dm_log                 13956  1 dm_mirror
dm_snapshot            19400  0 
dm_mod                 58864  21 dm_mirror,dm_log,dm_snapshot
raid1                  24192  2 
md_mod                 80164  3 raid1
ide_pci_generic         9220  0 [permanent]
ide_core              128284  1 ide_pci_generic
sbp2                   25356  0 
ata_generic            10116  0 
sg                     36448  0 
sd_mod                 29376  5 
e1000                 117184  0 
ohci1394               32564  0 
ieee1394               93816  2 sbp2,ohci1394
ata_piix               22660  2 
arcmsr                 25856  2 
libata                165472  2 ata_generic,ata_piix
scsi_mod              160760  6 usb_storage,sbp2,sg,sd_mod,arcmsr,libata
dock                   14112  1 libata
thermal                22688  0 
processor              42304  1 thermal
fan                     9352  0 
thermal_sys            17728  3 thermal,processor,fan

** PCI devices:
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation E7520 Memory Controller Hub [8086:3590] (rev 0c)
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: e752x_edac
	Kernel modules: e752x_edac

00:00.1 Class [ff00]: Intel Corporation E7525/E7520 Error Reporting Registers [8086:3591] (rev 0c)
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:01.0 System peripheral [0880]: Intel Corporation E7520 DMA Controller [8086:3594] (rev 0c)
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 5
	Region 0: Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>

00:02.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation E7525/E7520/E7320 PCI Express Port A [8086:3595] (rev 0c) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx+
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=04, sec-latency=0
	I/O behind bridge: 00002000-00002fff
	Memory behind bridge: d0100000-d02fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:04.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation E7525/E7520 PCI Express Port B [8086:3597] (rev 0c) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx+
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=05, subordinate=05, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: d0300000-d03fffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d2800000-00000000dfffffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:06.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation E7520 PCI Express Port C [8086:3599] (rev 0c) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=06, subordinate=06, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: d0400000-d04fffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d2000000-00000000d20fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6300ESB 64-bit PCI-X Bridge [8086:25ae] (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 40, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=07, subordinate=07, sec-latency=48
	I/O behind bridge: 00003000-00003fff
	Memory behind bridge: d0500000-d05fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz+ FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1e.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge [8086:244e] (rev 0a) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=08, subordinate=08, sec-latency=32
	I/O behind bridge: 00004000-00004fff
	Memory behind bridge: d0600000-d1ffffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d2100000-d21fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA+ MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation 6300ESB LPC Interface Controller [8086:25a1] (rev 02)
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle+ MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Kernel modules: intel-rng, iTCO_wdt

00:1f.2 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 6300ESB SATA Storage Controller [8086:25a3] (rev 02) (prog-if 8f [Master SecP SecO PriP PriO])
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18
	Region 0: I/O ports at 1440 [size=8]
	Region 1: I/O ports at 1434 [size=4]
	Region 2: I/O ports at 1438 [size=8]
	Region 3: I/O ports at 1430 [size=4]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 1420 [size=16]
	Kernel driver in use: ata_piix
	Kernel modules: ata_piix, ata_generic, ide-pci-generic

00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation 6300ESB SMBus Controller [8086:25a4] (rev 02)
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 17
	Region 4: I/O ports at 1100 [size=32]
	Kernel driver in use: i801_smbus
	Kernel modules: i2c-i801

01:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6700PXH PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge A [8086:0329] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=01, secondary=02, subordinate=03, sec-latency=64
	I/O behind bridge: 00002000-00002fff
	Memory behind bridge: d0200000-d02fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz+ FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: shpchp

01:00.1 PIC [0800]: Intel Corporation 6700/6702PXH I/OxAPIC Interrupt Controller A [8086:0326] (rev 09) (prog-if 20 [IO(X)-APIC])
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Region 0: Memory at d0100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>

01:00.2 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6700PXH PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge B [8086:032a] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=01, secondary=04, subordinate=04, sec-latency=64
	Secondary status: 66MHz+ FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: shpchp

01:00.3 PIC [0800]: Intel Corporation 6700PXH I/OxAPIC Interrupt Controller B [8086:0327] (rev 09) (prog-if 20 [IO(X)-APIC])
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Region 0: Memory at d0101000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>

02:08.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Pericom Semiconductor PI7C21P100 PCI to PCI Bridge [12d8:01a7] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 32, Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Bus: primary=02, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=200
	I/O behind bridge: 00002000-00002fff
	Memory behind bridge: d0200000-d02fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz+ FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: shpchp

03:04.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation 82546GB Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper) [8086:10b5] (rev 03)
	Subsystem: Intel Corporation PRO/1000 GT Quad Port Server Adapter [8086:1199]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 52 (63750ns min), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 52
	Region 0: Memory at d0200000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 2000 [size=64]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: e1000
	Kernel modules: e1000

03:04.1 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation 82546GB Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper) [8086:10b5] (rev 03)
	Subsystem: Intel Corporation PRO/1000 GT Quad Port Server Adapter [8086:1199]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 52 (63750ns min), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 53
	Region 0: Memory at d0220000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 2040 [size=64]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: e1000
	Kernel modules: e1000

03:06.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation 82546GB Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper) [8086:10b5] (rev 03)
	Subsystem: Intel Corporation PRO/1000 GT Quad Port Server Adapter [8086:1199]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 52 (63750ns min), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 54
	Region 0: Memory at d0240000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 2080 [size=64]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: e1000
	Kernel modules: e1000

03:06.1 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation 82546GB Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper) [8086:10b5] (rev 03)
	Subsystem: Intel Corporation PRO/1000 GT Quad Port Server Adapter [8086:1199]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 52 (63750ns min), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 55
	Region 0: Memory at d0260000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 20c0 [size=64]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: e1000
	Kernel modules: e1000

05:00.0 InfiniBand [0c06]: Mellanox Technologies MT25208 InfiniHost III Ex (Tavor compatibility mode) [15b3:6278] (rev a0)
	Subsystem: Mellanox Technologies MT25208 InfiniHost III Ex (Tavor compatibility mode) [15b3:6278]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
	Region 0: Memory at d0300000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
	Region 2: Memory at d2800000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=8M]
	Region 4: Memory at d8000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: ib_mthca
	Kernel modules: ib_mthca

06:00.0 RAID bus controller [0104]: Areca Technology Corp. ARC-1680 8 port PCIe/PCI-X to SAS/SATA II RAID Controller [17d3:1680]
	Subsystem: Areca Technology Corp. ARC-1680 8 port PCIe/PCI-X to SAS/SATA II RAID Controller [17d3:1680]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
	Region 0: Memory at d0400000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
	[virtual] Expansion ROM at d2000000 [disabled] [size=64K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: arcmsr
	Kernel modules: arcmsr

07:01.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation 82541GI Gigabit Ethernet Controller [8086:1076] (rev 05)
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:1076]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 64 (63750ns min), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 24
	Region 0: Memory at d0500000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 3000 [size=64]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: e1000
	Kernel modules: e1000

07:02.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation 82541GI Gigabit Ethernet Controller [8086:1076] (rev 05)
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:1076]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 64 (63750ns min), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 25
	Region 0: Memory at d0520000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 3040 [size=64]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: e1000
	Kernel modules: e1000

08:01.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: ATI Technologies Inc Rage XL [1002:4752] (rev 27) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: Super Micro Computer Inc Device [15d9:6080]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping+ SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 66 (2000ns min), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 5
	Region 0: Memory at d1000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
	Region 1: I/O ports at 4000 [size=256]
	Region 2: Memory at d0604000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	[virtual] Expansion ROM at d2100000 [disabled] [size=128K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>

08:02.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394) [0c00]: Texas Instruments TSB82AA2 IEEE-1394b Link Layer Controller [104c:8025] (rev 01) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
	Subsystem: AFAVLAB Technology Inc Device [14db:702a]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 32 (500ns min, 1000ns max), Cache Line Size: 32 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 20
	Region 0: Memory at d0605000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
	Region 1: Memory at d0600000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: ohci1394
	Kernel modules: ohci1394

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (600, 'unstable'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64 depends on:
ii  debconf [debconf-2.0]         1.5.25     Debian configuration management sy
ii  initramfs-tools [linux-initra 0.93       tools for generating an initramfs
ii  module-init-tools             3.4-1      tools for managing Linux kernel mo

linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64 recommends no packages.

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64 suggests:
ii  grub                       0.97-47lenny2 GRand Unified Bootloader (Legacy v
pn  linux-doc-2.6.26           <none>        (no description available)

-- debconf information:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/create-kimage-link-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  shared/kernel-image/really-run-bootloader: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/kimage-is-a-directory:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/bootloader-initrd-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/old-initrd-link-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/initrd-2.6.26-1-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/old-system-map-link-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/depmod-error-initrd-2.6.26-1-amd64: false
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/overwriting-modules-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/elilo-initrd-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/bootloader-error-2.6.26-1-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/abort-install-2.6.26-1-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/lilo-initrd-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/depmod-error-2.6.26-1-amd64: false
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/prerm/removing-running-kernel-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/prerm/would-invalidate-boot-loader-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/bootloader-test-error-2.6.26-1-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/abort-overwrite-2.6.26-1-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/postinst/old-dir-initrd-link-2.6.26-1-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/lilo-has-ramdisk:
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64/preinst/failed-to-move-modules-2.6.26-1-amd64:

Subject: Bug#550010: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.31-1~experimental.2
From: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:07:30 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.2

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
maximilian attems <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:54:52 +0200
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.31 linux-doc-2.6.31 linux-manual-2.6.31 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 firmware-linux-free linux-tree-2.6.31 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
Architecture: source all amd64
Version: 2.6.31-1~experimental.2
Distribution: experimental
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: maximilian attems <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 firmware-linux-free - Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
 linux-doc-2.6.31 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-486
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.31-trunk-versatile
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-486 - Linux 2.6.31 for old PCs
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 for MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.31 for MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686 - Linux 2.6.31 for modern PCs
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.31 for PCs with 4GB+ RAM
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.31 for Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.31 for Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64 - Linux 2.6.31 for 64-bit PCs
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amiga - Linux 2.6.31 for Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-atari - Linux 2.6.31 for Atari
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.31 for BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-iop32x - Linux 2.6.31 for IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-itanium - Linux 2.6.31 for Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.31 for IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-kirkwood - Linux 2.6.31 for Marvell Kirkwood
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mac - Linux 2.6.31 for Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mckinley - Linux 2.6.31 for Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.31 for Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.31 for Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-orion5x - Linux 2.6.31 for Marvell Orion
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc - Linux 2.6.31 for 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.31 for 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc - Linux 2.6.31 for uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.31 for 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.31 for SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.31 for Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.31 for SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x - Linux 2.6.31 for IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-s390x-tape - Linux 2.6.31 for IBM zSeries, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.31 for BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.31 for BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.31 for uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.31 for multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-versatile - Linux 2.6.31 for Versatile
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.31 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.31
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31 - Debian patches to version 2.6.31 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.31 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk - Support files for Linux 2.6.31
 linux-tree-2.6.31 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
Closes: 414690 458560 522828 549002 550010 550130
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.31-1~experimental.2) experimental; urgency=low
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * Include more information in bug reports:
     - Model information
     - Firmware package status
     - Network configuration and status (optional)
     - USB device list
   * nfs: Avoid overrun when copying client IP address string
     (Closes: #549002)
   * Add support for DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=parallel=N (Closes: #458560)
   * sfc: Fix initial link state
   * Improve package descriptions
     - Clarify the differences between i386 flavours (Closes: #414690)
     - Simplify wording of the description template
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.3
   * Remove /usr/include/scsi from linux-libc-dev; these headers are
     provided by libc6-dev (Closes: #550130)
   * Remove dummy dot-files from linux-libc-dev
   * hfsplus: Refuse to mount volumes larger than 2TB, which may otherwise
     be corrupted (Closes: #550010)
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.4
     - x86: Don't leak 64-bit kernel register values to 32-bit processes
       (CVE-2009-2910)
     - appletalk: Fix skb leak when ipddp interface is not loaded
       (CVE-2009-2903)
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * Add stable release 2.6.31.2
     - ax25: Fix signed comparison in the sockopt handler (CVE-2009-2909)
     - PM / yenta: Fix cardbus suspend/resume regression (Closes: #522828)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * [sparc] build zImage by default, fixes build
   * [ia64] Fix call to elilo in postinst
Checksums-Sha1: 
 9669487f9e2781892871549560a89ba4477835b3 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
 044e078b58cb0e4b5b665eec27d7eeee7b92bd82 445474 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
 4991adaf95ea6cf4ce6eaabf89fb970d40f12f6a 5528126 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 5c7b610fb78f5c507d22423f8f3229b1842f7525 2069146 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 8e87fff05faf4a47071dc373ea703e6faf9937d5 283898 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 38b74f78000b6565f4e3b5c01d3df7ee8b4f8dc1 60648710 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 baecb4adada1f99d49e29f875db92770891f76ba 130390 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 342feb5692221bc66298a4329209ae6095fb88ae 114990 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 07cadb034546f8cb82c7c1494718cbf40482baf9 117874 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 23416c35d1477e6e6cd94e213e6e56da2a2952bd 27154132 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 838055bfe8fcfd70c829b8d7544c74ef88a64796 439700 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 1b436b6500ad1433db68db5809257aaab50b585d 3740056 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 8edd47c874baa2136f414f440788984b20eeffb0 114634 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 034ddc34ba85fe9d4101eb65322d6dfd542ab860 114636 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 48bc017c7c20c8cea16ef5c22f331ec2b89f506e 851358 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 701f924aa7875c3611c970ed858f94490dc0281e814d6ea1fbfda1c6667b191e 4926 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
 e27cca91de05f7c85b9ad3ccac28538d3fd1a61967324ecb4e67535f396845a1 445474 linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
 31d87dd7fff0af36ae33fd4e02684d0fe588227f5a9b6bd812b9d9a8088ebc9e 5528126 linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 cc2bd2cfff3ac21aa5769133838e28b1d74a64e768ea7e16baeca01564b59723 2069146 linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 e277957e209ca9b0acce5bc158af4b522afd427c6206865b1e875a0130dc3e13 283898 linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 e4ac4ffafe478299be02ff330755c15ac4e01e35ee178cf9a81ca38acb9864ec 60648710 linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 80afa99fdf9b868938dfc5be6066c75f9f577955de4d17880c826ac2c35fedbc 130390 linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 cf48d86ed23b811958f9446a1145802d46e62773f27955af6f6ad68e65ce29ed 114990 linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 ce959702cb5937b908f214a8a40909b6b40d2e78823a34f8cc7504020cb74ca8 117874 firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 328dbb3d85bc467a0019a8a10e211f4195474b83fc3f2e3162bcc0d12332aff2 27154132 linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 6121ff156919b764a3d67d27547c76e5fc1b2091ab0834ae8fd291c9bb18391d 439700 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 f19f10cf6bca501a9883f230284547a3ab512a857670e6d3a6457f3583398c49 3740056 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 c9c8bf81cd62f8c1fe1026c70fae28085ea08cbafb8244aa53abfa1d6547f32d 114634 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 2c170cbc431d69f790ea0dfe69e6b773be856130a308ca42ddc4a74cfb271131 114636 linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 d923e7ee4e2ba70a5678c1b742f6f16746a2928bdd4eeece8ff8cfec863678ce 851358 linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
Files: 
 2f87588d17f868014cf8cefd95a4b209 4926 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.dsc
 46eff15265d2ff13b75cadf736ac3493 445474 kernel optional linux-2.6_2.6.31-1~experimental.2.diff.gz
 7c9f05be41ad458edf581a7ca8510124 5528126 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 285e822d52a76584b4cbd5c016268b42 2069146 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 6fc87282cc6da17ceee998185737f77a 283898 kernel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 7fe22c64dbac017e5e3ec8712d8c55ee 60648710 kernel optional linux-source-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 149d18763c817f3d975a67a445481627 130390 devel optional linux-support-2.6.31-trunk_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 0d9ea8094f2b0bc18551bddaef1b207e 114990 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.31_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 27b54f68cae8ea731546a2d8589c106a 117874 kernel optional firmware-linux-free_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_all.deb
 d81626a3ea7294f94f85730cf6516195 27154132 kernel optional linux-image-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 3f3e2bde5fadbac024e8a9acf6a40302 439700 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 6856bb27914ee94d3df368aef0667694 3740056 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-common_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 4fe76cb41cd5b3ad0a6af54961007963 114634 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 ffa3ae97d092c6588a80a8114382c7ef 114636 kernel optional linux-headers-2.6.31-trunk-all-amd64_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb
 b74a59ab2bdf9747a5ef89d330ae7449 851358 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.31-1~experimental.2_amd64.deb