Subject: Bug#550863 closed by dann frazier <[email-masked]> (Bug#550863: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.26-20)

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:10:20 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 package:

#550863: linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64: kernel did not propagate I/O errors up after nbd server disconnection

It has been closed by dann frazier <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact dann frazier <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
550863: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=550863
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Bug#550863: fixed in linux-2.6 2.6.26-20
From: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:01:28 +0000

Source: linux-2.6
Source-Version: 2.6.26-20

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
linux-2.6, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
  to pool/main/l/linux-2.6/xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
dann frazier <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:31:23 -0600
Source: linux-2.6
Binary: linux-source-2.6.26 linux-doc-2.6.26 linux-manual-2.6.26 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 linux-tree-2.6.26 linux-support-2.6.26-2 linux-libc-dev linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
Architecture: source all i386
Version: 2.6.26-20
Distribution: stable
Urgency: high
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: dann frazier <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 linux-doc-2.6.26 - Linux kernel specific documentation for version 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-486
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-4kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-5kc-malta
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-alpha - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-amd64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-arm - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-armel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-hppa - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-ia64 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-m68k - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mips - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-mipsel - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-powerpc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-s390 - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-sparc - All header files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-generic
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-alpha-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amiga - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-amiga
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-atari - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-atari
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-bvme6000
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen - Common header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-footbridge
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-iop32x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-ixp4xx
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mac - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mac
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme147
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-mvme16x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-orion5x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-versatile - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-versatile
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-686
 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Header files for Linux 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486 - Linux 2.6.26 image on x86
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-4kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-5kc-malta - Linux 2.6.26 image on MIPS Malta (64-bit)
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-generic - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-legacy - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha Legacy
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-alpha-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on Alpha SMP
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amiga - Linux 2.6.26 image on Amiga
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-atari - Linux 2.6.26 image on Atari
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-bvme6000 - Linux 2.6.26 image on BVM BVME4000 and BVME6000
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-footbridge - Linux 2.6.26 image on Footbridge
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-iop32x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IOP32x
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-ixp4xx - Linux 2.6.26 image on IXP4xx
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mac - Linux 2.6.26 image on Macintosh
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme147 - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME147
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-mvme16x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Motorola MVME162/6/7, MVME172/7
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, OpenVZ support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-orion5x - Linux 2.6.26 image on Orion
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc - Linux 2.6.26 image on 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-parisc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit PA-RISC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 32-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r4k-ip22 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP22
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-cobalt - Linux 2.6.26 image on Cobalt
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-r5k-ip32 - Linux 2.6.26 image on SGI IP32
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390 - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390-tape - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM S/390, IPL from tape
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1-bcm91250a - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91250A
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sb1a-bcm91480b - Linux 2.6.26 image on BCM91480B
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-sparc64-smp - Linux 2.6.26 image on multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-versatile - Linux 2.6.26 image on Versatile
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem - Linux 2.6.26 image on PPro/Celeron/PII/PIII/P4, Linux-VServer sup
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-itanium - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-mckinley - Linux 2.6.26 image on Itanium II, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 32-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer 
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-powerpc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on 64-bit PowerPC, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-s390x - Linux 2.6.26 image on IBM zSeries, Linux-VServer support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-sparc64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on uniprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC, Linux-VServ
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 image on i686, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64, oldstyle Xen support
 linux-libc-dev - Linux support headers for userspace development
 linux-manual-2.6.26 - Linux kernel API manual pages for version 2.6.26
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on i686
 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - Linux 2.6.26 modules on AMD64
 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26 - Debian patches to version 2.6.26 of the Linux kernel
 linux-source-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.26 with Debian patches
 linux-support-2.6.26-2 - Support files for Linux 2.6.26
 linux-tree-2.6.26 - Linux kernel source tree for building Debian kernel images
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on i686
 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 - XEN system with Linux 2.6.26 image on AMD64
Closes: 507557 508599 508649 508866 510478 511419 515741 515982 517892 521383 530636 531932 538372 539215 541169 541457 542250 544619 545999 549002 550010 550863 550935
Changes: 
 linux-2.6 (2.6.26-20) stable; urgency=high
 .
   [ Ben Hutchings ]
   * xen: Fix crash in xen_spin_wait() on busy multiprocessor domain
     (Closes: #542250), thanks to Nikita V. Youshchenko <[email-masked]>
   * x86: Fix crash in text_poke_early() on 486-class processors
     (Closes: #515982)
   * hppa: Ensure TLB purge runs single threaded (Closes: #539215),
     thanks to Helge Deller <[email-masked]>
   * virtio_balloon: Fix towards_target when deflating balloon
     (Closes: #544619)
   * dm-snap: Fix crash when using both snapshot and origin volumes
     (Closes: #545999)
   * nfs: Avoid overrun when copying client IP address string
     (Closes: #549002)
   * sis190: Correct DMA sync handling on small packets (Closes: #541169)
   * mmc: Increase power-up delay (Closes: #508599)
   * v4l2: Improve 32/64-bit ioctl translation (Closes: #508649)
   * proc: Fix truncation of entries in /proc/*/pagemap on 32-bit
     architectures (Closes: #511419)
   * Sanitise <linux/socket.h> and <linux/uio.h> (Closes: #538372)
   * nfs: Handle -ESTALE error in access() (Closes: #508866)
   * r8169: Fix rx_missed_errors statistic (Closes: #531932)
   * hfsplus: Refuse to mount volumes larger than 2TB, which may otherwise
     be corrupted (Closes: #550010)
   * acenic: Pass up error code from ace_load_firmware(), avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #521383)
   * axnet_cs: Reclaim Netgear FA411 from pcnet_cs (Closes: #550935)
   * Update bug script from trunk:
     - Update taint checks
     - Prompt submitters to run the kernel version they're reporting on
       or otherwise record boot messages
     - Include PCI device list even if the running kernel doesn't match
     - Include model information
     - Include firmware package status
     - Include network configuration and status (optional)
     - Include USB device list
   * printk: Avoid hanging when logging messages for time adjustment
     (Closes: #510478)
 .
   [ dann frazier ]
   * autofs4: don't make expiring dentry negative, avoiding an oops
     (Closes: #530636)
   * ocfs/dlm: fix race in dlm_get_lock_resource() which can cause
     flock() to return EINVAL (Closes: #515741)
   * Increase default mmap_min_addr from 0 to 4096 (Closes: #541457)
 .
   [ Martin Michlmayr ]
   * Disable SYS_HAS_EARLY_PRINTK on SGI IP22 to work around a hang
     during bootup (Closes: #507557)
   * USB: ftdi_sio: add product_id for Marvell OpenRD Base, Client
 .
   [ maximilian attems ]
   * [openvz] enable SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2 for ipv6 tunnels through sit.
     (closes: #517892)
 .
   [ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
   * nbd: fix I/O hang on disconnected NDBs. (Closes: #550863)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 12d837400355316cbafd00f265fc6cd57b7e5dbd 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 7a419e3e1526213a04a3c92e6891eae072615f49 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 98e7b512cf3ac1def4b51c44d955c168b6ceeaf7 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a47fd44931bb4363e6cbb30edd215ae7d87492e7 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 a3f95f9480b6f2dcfff37b64859a62bd11e1ebdc 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 84ad20647b300e7b1f704f3a6ab268a2a756066a 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 17142da71b070643596fc93669a3c032df995685 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 620e1d50641bb99a5a9f3a70093418d16211e33f 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 4499fb0b12b960a91623af198f0d2f61e9318ac0 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 449d679dbe341be8894cfd0cac4cd430ab71cce8 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6e003c9a1ca8a4e272ba9926812c7f3e4204a577 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4ffd309b845f60772d267f02c41361e11ac774c0 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0b10fb540f8477f62957a97cf08c0f9261109b4b 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8d4a39068798d7ff3f0b7f551d269ee095fa9eab 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ad4d68b3b15626a3afdc8de1a4ae8913cdae2cee 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2cf11a2b9eab78de5e2b09eb0524686a2586823a 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7803dee701c696bcd49e1351713f7534d23a99cb 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cd9447b9fdad5db183940c0f16de0c77477515e9 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 fee4a227b9cc1ed46a5fafe68fa4d04e541d4f20 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1b514c1f4b0a129c0ed41a502943880270deceec 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0cbcf5f4e258e5810e1ce69c798007b05b136338 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 2a88b3f6e41dca9c20c6e80ca0e55790bffa5d83 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 38ce66c878c494cd595142a170631ff51238373a 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 036874a19b59c9460a6413fa6b700c6e42cb5947 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 67e56a3f599a96a347a5deae452298d94aad9a2e 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 50a1725decfa9054461ad2e36f9eba32f1e8e82e 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 613f93500fc2cf27089f26759a402ebd67156ff8 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 0983c7b75b877980d8701e26d00092ab9ee4198d 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 62a05aab46faf103b27599924543decaceb2ae06 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 82fbcef69ac3c234a7ff41818802f08678fb7839 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7124fb5e9782281afe6df37747537d4b0c72c799 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 f461d190f945180519526e599a4bf685be822b7c 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 24f0714be550ca4d39f59c076f2b319dbfd949a9 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 5002e9eb4e25642a038cd92ac421157f74102e69c89cf4beacea8cf8e9342227 5754 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 0f1e2a73183368cd7ebd1b6b414df45dc8cfe253844ae26b613e5210b96a0202 7667713 linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 738cfaf4f15ec3f88abaf09bd9ce68b330f9e01cc34a3ba4d7b86c74f1ee237c 4627848 linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 8e375e466820c2e3c100a03c51665347c0b96c86c315cce6a772baed1e3f9100 1768098 linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 abf182a9c7bc588f7fd83aabcb6a3367bf3d7fba227117a7b50e585cb1c10158 2589850 linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f623c3fc0ea233139c64474af3bea442b1f0d419e785629d6e70a2ab284e155e 48675848 linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 0736ae204f176d43ef5850cf74e7687b419c28996f1f023144ac9dc7f3f71211 122992 linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 e57ef22f056f362728f5e060849a59e536610f87aaff656525a512c0498ace0e 107740 linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 f5ad9394dd9757c1af1d3ce4417facf93957e1a28b0bb319f54836c3c5117315 20176920 linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 018b04c5fc00e9b6bd80af43b19c6bd135032fd3eb0ccd3fa093d3c36ee27c65 400054 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5cb51bab5b9dc30c9a8c31ecb5e781082138187e2ba5bd48ba6173064c5e0fe7 20210556 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ae30d7da3bb04be0a3f0934efff3f4713ccd179b6a4569e9c0f50a632f56ef6a 398664 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 ed051dd40e45afe5dd46bd184b5806ab457f0c5ea604755339a43870386b0550 20328894 linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7486cee03885d31a7fe666ff6d2bfd084fc5880abe44c12d0553f3cb2ea49ed3 399122 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c79f22bcccac1b267d4ffb741f04d6c8a53ab3b3cf903ecf82035c2a7f698e19 20868110 linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a2941b3aab6e69ed033da515904347a9d67fcf2f9cfc59f88f244f7e91e421fa 388180 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 4b1b66dcd4d6d41ab525170062d7382611f25583bb527d2691034796a1cefcf1 3720096 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 47a64aea7fe8f4c5d8da4e695330055cf234f1753cdca32003dfb209a5900f83 20504832 linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 eff617b62505c3d44d51e5e338a6a90f1391ed79d2797dcfe94e77ce6282d8e6 404884 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 58d7027fc0c9ad274a0b43424d8ca37f9b2f64ec6fbf0618dcb1c5f9d45e81fc 3775790 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 74219c82a78245b9701d0860547cc058014d5f4e59a227b08dbb75e1678c6bf0 107220 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 c38d80b621c8e0efd5b5d2f2fa79bea0d27075f6da967ec23ff90356945bd0c7 107270 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 75a2e5c1bc5ed48e781c227fbb58f427a765f6e1435e6e66f268ea36c2c90fa7 747436 linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7442ff73b141a784a8aeb35f82fd676c854dd77b32531a9100c917a93003478a 20238580 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 deea0f7656f100ce0da9d03588625fbd1f3b9e02a144d509b1bf2d7b69cdfa95 399920 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1aeb0354cdcb1c5cc8c7d869513908e4a109f0c69a53c2cc0e7df008607de059 20355954 linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 5bafa793b10997bbf3201ab040630c52eaf5d327cb1a52cb265dd06f9f4aa878 399736 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 65db3c441b145b4a9f2a507f6bebeb1b053e3ea71c77e56d7bdc69ac69064666 3752740 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a8d85c0bb95615a968d7a6d096314d3cacd56e03b7ef86b0b8622cfdaf45ba48 1592568 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1133ce3e60dc66e7b2762e29a8134ffecd53a50ace6eb21dc1ac5488d1102095 18036860 linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1bbdcd3d95b7b1e2345abd016fa79a69ef889858aa4d1d836c40d198c35cce9a 385658 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6c0f9746e3627dc1d204e6a61f7f01f0bdabc86b4d2d37f1b339c77317c1e8dc 107220 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 cce516c8f16a33355e3c36f8117e90ff6373e7ad27ee83147ff6e7bd8ee56264 3852458 linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
Files: 
 85e71b34d228e1f1a06ca4b5f36c7053 5754 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.dsc
 316a0c7bba541452bea0529406c42ae6 7667713 devel optional linux-2.6_2.6.26-20.diff.gz
 7c0de6df37c32e8c98d68982928ef25c 4627848 doc optional linux-doc-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 dec634e7b98d15ccb9094cfb987965a5 1768098 doc optional linux-manual-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 6a653f632122f417089172d026baff55 2589850 devel optional linux-patch-debian-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 2529d1c3f375107cd7ce29a13cffbadb 48675848 devel optional linux-source-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 b8431fb5ddada4c8f68ea26e4d5e460a 122992 devel optional linux-support-2.6.26-2_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 9ce2ce504ddddd10085b0dfc04f6e1af 107740 devel optional linux-tree-2.6.26_2.6.26-20_all.deb
 3a81598b756da7d70f71979f8cd53cb1 20176920 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 8e2ac8ac3cecb4ba7bb2be949b3b6391 400054 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-486_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 bd7ff935c87ea076458c279cc40c80ec 20210556 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7b512f4c953e876211cefe0aa048599d 398664 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3160b2512bd18c81d51ccccf51684b0 20328894 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 89ffc58b56a14f4509539fdcc61593df 399122 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 aa0a14da6a21ae41c37e29174644e8dc 20868110 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 80f44064aa6005d7f092ffb500328035 388180 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-amd64_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1d23aee332b4a38d1933ea72f783270e 3720096 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d3906c00ffcc5c36a3e6b06a22c4e1b9 20504832 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 3662efc0c7631acc578b0125fc018b60 404884 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-openvz-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 afe753042e153b42e0a8a06d38f8504e 3775790 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-openvz_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 66566b0535f75a656b94a98a665bdedc 107220 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 81ba49933fb4f75b2318e0d012e5481d 107270 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-all-i386_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 9959d8760a543cf1b96855cf1174db82 747436 devel optional linux-libc-dev_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 6b725e536a2d42de65a24abcf514bbbd 20238580 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 7fb975297cc4ce17e550a29d971a3d8e 399920 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 505a548322c9b76f36f407aed37f236c 20355954 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 1c0bbe2be559857fbe791ab1e54d53c1 399736 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-vserver-686-bigmem_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 a7b423021fd967b234e94ef22449e5d0 3752740 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-vserver_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 171fb79b08901bdfea4420e05b6a3853 1592568 admin optional linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 559086a42741237598fbf21b05c19c2a 18036860 admin optional linux-modules-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d350a0121c82cd3cfc15df54f009e876 385658 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 d86ce06e966ea06085a5d135f828c14f 107220 admin extra xen-linux-system-2.6.26-2-xen-686_2.6.26-20_i386.deb
 43ce80dda6d2db7fbaadc4778a638ec0 3852458 devel optional linux-headers-2.6.26-2-common-xen_2.6.26-20_i386.deb

Subject: linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64: kernel did not propagate I/O errors up after nbd server disconnection
From: Hermann Lauer <[email-masked]>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:59:09 +0200

Package: linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64
Version: 2.6.26-19
Severity: important
Tags: patch

Using an raid1 on top of a network block device (/dev/nbd0) with the lenny kernel is impossible, 
as the kernel will hang on a "cat /proc/mdstat" and on md accesses after the nbd-client died after a 
network disconnection.

Wouter Verhelst wrote: (see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=549904)

As I suspected, this is a kernel bug. The good news is that Paul
Clements (who maintains the kernel side of NBD) already fixed it back in
February; the bad news is that your kernel is too old to contain the
fix.

Please consider for inclusion in lenny updates:

diff --git a/drivers/block/nbd.c b/drivers/block/nbd.c
index 34f80fa..8299e2d 100644
--- a/drivers/block/nbd.c
+++ b/drivers/block/nbd.c
@@ -549,6 +549,15 @@ static void do_nbd_request(struct request_queue * q)
 
 		BUG_ON(lo->magic != LO_MAGIC);
 
+		if (unlikely(!lo->sock)) {
+			printk(KERN_ERR "%s: Attempted send on closed socket\n",
+				lo->disk->disk_name);
+			req->errors++;
+			nbd_end_request(req);
+			spin_lock_irq(q->queue_lock);
+			continue;
+		}
+
 		spin_lock_irq(&lo->queue_lock);
 		list_add_tail(&req->queuelist, &lo->waiting_queue);
 		spin_unlock_irq(&lo->queue_lock);

-- Package-specific info:
** Version:
Linux version 2.6.26-2-amd64 (Debian 2.6.26-19) ([email-masked]) (gcc version 4.1.3 20080704 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.2-25)) #1 SMP Wed Aug 19 22:33:18 UTC 2009

** Command line:
root=/dev/cciss/c0d0p1 ro console=ttyS1,9600n8 

** Not tainted

** Kernel log:
[451246.859999] nbd0: Receive control failed (result -32)
[451246.922870] nbd0: shutting down socket
[451246.999872] nbd0: queue cleared
[564563.472849] nbd: unregistered device at major 43
[564596.569648] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[564713.513829] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[569352.799915] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[570364.726383] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[570403.076045] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[573363.954150] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[573412.282535] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[573698.837718] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[573709.102217] nbd: no symbol version for struct_module
[602361.639441] nbd: disagrees about version of symbol struct_module
[920487.726349] nbd: registered device at major 43
[920638.283851] nbd: unregistered device at major 43
[920645.149820] nbd: disagrees about version of symbol struct_module
[923450.730250] nbd: disagrees about version of symbol struct_module
[929276.274395] nbd: disagrees about version of symbol struct_module
[933331.561760] nbd: disagrees about version of symbol struct_module
[1036996.196175] nbd: registered device at major 43
[1037185.485510] nbd: unregistered device at major 43
[1037812.007327] nbd: registered device at major 43
[1037959.495816] md: bind<nbd0>
[1037959.588225] RAID1 conf printout:
[1037959.631504]  --- wd:1 rd:2
[1037959.674903]  disk 0, wo:0, o:1, dev:cciss/c0d1
[1037959.767917]  disk 1, wo:1, o:1, dev:nbd0
[1037959.811901] md: recovery of RAID array md1
[1037960.065164] md: minimum _guaranteed_  speed: 1000 KB/sec/disk.
[1037960.134163] md: using maximum available idle IO bandwidth (but not more than 200000 KB/sec) for recovery.
[1037960.246181] md: using 128k window, over a total of 292935872 blocks.
[1038236.501929] nbd0: Receive control failed (result -104)
[1038236.562381] nbd0: shutting down socket
[1038236.620862] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 0
[1038236.664847] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 0
[1038236.841025] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 1
[1038236.841025] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 2
[1038237.045035] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 3
[1038237.045035] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 4
[1038237.045035] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 5
[1038237.045035] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 6
[1038237.045035] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 7
[1038237.045035] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 8
[1038237.045035] Buffer I/O error on device nbd0, logical block 9
[1038238.052038] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28722432
[1038238.096036] raid1: Disk failure on nbd0, disabling device.
[1038238.096036] raid1: Operation continuing on 1 devices.
[1038238.289044] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28722304
[1038238.440229] nbd0: Attempted send on closed socket
[1038238.440234] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28722176
[1038238.440242] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28722048
[1038238.440253] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721920
[1038238.440259] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721792
[1038238.440270] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721664
[1038238.440277] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721536
[1038238.440287] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721408
[1038238.440293] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721280
[1038238.440303] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721152
[1038238.440309] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28721024
[1038238.440317] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720896
[1038238.440324] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720768
[1038238.440332] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720640
[1038238.440338] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720512
[1038238.440345] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720384
[1038238.440351] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720256
[1038238.440359] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720128
[1038238.440366] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28720000
[1038238.440374] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28719872
[1038238.440381] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28719744
[1038238.440389] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28719616
[1038238.440396] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28719488
[1038238.440403] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28719360
[1038238.440412] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28719232
[1038238.440418] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28719104
[1038238.440426] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28718976
[1038238.440432] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28718848
[1038238.440440] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28718720
[1038238.440446] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 28718592
[1038238.440454] nbd0: queue cleared
[1038238.440465] md: md1: recovery done.
[1038238.440846] RAID1 conf printout:
[1038238.440848]  --- wd:1 rd:2
[1038238.440849]  disk 0, wo:0, o:1, dev:cciss/c0d1
[1038238.440850]  disk 1, wo:1, o:0, dev:nbd0
[1038243.047472] end_request: I/O error, dev nbd0, sector 0
[1038243.179178] RAID1 conf printout:
[1038243.241956]  --- wd:1 rd:2
[1038243.277949]  disk 0, wo:0, o:1, dev:cciss/c0d1
[1039281.361324] md: unbind<nbd0>
[1039281.403585] md: export_rdev(nbd0)
[1039305.062972] md: bind<nbd0>
[1039305.095274] RAID1 conf printout:
[1039305.135092]  --- wd:1 rd:2
[1039305.178319]  disk 0, wo:0, o:1, dev:cciss/c0d1
[1039305.227319]  disk 1, wo:1, o:1, dev:nbd0
[1039305.277654] md: recovery of RAID array md1
[1039305.368537] md: minimum _guaranteed_  speed: 1000 KB/sec/disk.
[1039305.536840] md: using maximum available idle IO bandwidth (but not more than 200000 KB/sec) for recovery.
[1039305.649524] md: using 128k window, over a total of 292935872 blocks.

** Loaded modules:
Module                  Size  Used by
nbd                    15636  1 
ipv6                  288456  82 
loop                   19468  0 
snd_pcm                81800  0 
snd_timer              25744  1 snd_pcm
snd                    63688  2 snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore              12064  1 snd
snd_page_alloc         13072  1 snd_pcm
hpilo                  12176  0 
pcspkr                  7040  0 
serio_raw               9988  0 
ipmi_si                43628  0 
psmouse                42268  0 
ipmi_msghandler        38520  1 ipmi_si
rng_core                8968  0 
container               8320  0 
button                 11680  0 
shpchp                 34208  0 
pci_hotplug            32056  1 shpchp
evdev                  14208  0 
ext3                  125072  2 
jbd                    51240  1 ext3
mbcache                12804  1 ext3
raid10                 23680  0 
raid456               125984  0 
async_xor               8448  1 raid456
async_memcpy            6912  1 raid456
async_tx               11764  3 raid456,async_xor,async_memcpy
xor                     9744  2 raid456,async_xor
raid1                  24192  1 
raid0                  10624  0 
multipath              11392  0 
linear                  8960  0 
md_mod                 80292  7 raid10,raid456,raid1,raid0,multipath,linear
usbhid                 45792  0 
hid                    41792  1 usbhid
ff_memless              9224  1 usbhid
piix                   12424  0 [permanent]
ide_pci_generic         9220  0 [permanent]
ide_core              128284  2 piix,ide_pci_generic
ata_generic            10116  0 
libata                165600  1 ata_generic
dock                   14112  1 libata
ehci_hcd               36108  0 
uhci_hcd               25760  0 
cciss                  62344  4 
scsi_mod              161016  2 libata,cciss
bnx2                   63496  0 
firmware_class         12544  1 bnx2
thermal                22688  0 
processor              42304  1 thermal
fan                     9352  0 
thermal_sys            17728  3 thermal,processor,fan

** PCI devices:
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset Memory Controller Hub [8086:3600] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Capabilities: <access denied>

00:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset PCI Express Port 1 [8086:3604] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=0a, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: f7f00000-fbffffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d1000000-00000000d11fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:02.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset PCI Express Port 2 [8086:3605] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=29, subordinate=29, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:03.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset PCI Express Port 3 [8086:3606] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=2a, subordinate=2a, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:04.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset PCI Express Port 4 [8086:3607] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=17, subordinate=27, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fdf00000-fdffffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:05.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset PCI Express Port 5 [8086:3608] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=28, subordinate=28, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:06.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset PCI Express Port 6 [8086:3609] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=0b, subordinate=15, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fde00000-fdefffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:07.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset PCI Express Port 7 [8086:360a] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=16, subordinate=16, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:10.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset FSB Registers [8086:360c] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:10.1 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset FSB Registers [8086:360c] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:10.2 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset FSB Registers [8086:360c] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:10.3 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset FSB Registers [8086:360c] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:11.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset Snoop Filter Registers [8086:360d] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:11.3 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset Snoop Filter Registers [8086:360d] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:13.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset Debug and Miscellaneous Registers [8086:360e] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:15.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset FBD Branch 0 Registers [8086:360f] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:16.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 7300 Chipset FBD Branch 1 Registers [8086:3610] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31f2]
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB/3100 Chipset PCI Express Root Port 1 [8086:2690] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
	I/O behind bridge: 00004000-00004fff
	Memory behind bridge: f7d00000-f7efffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d1200000-00000000d12fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB/3100 Chipset UHCI USB Controller #1 [8086:2688] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31fe]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
	Region 4: I/O ports at 1000 [size=32]
	Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
	Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1d.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB/3100 Chipset UHCI USB Controller #2 [8086:2689] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31fe]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 17
	Region 4: I/O ports at 1020 [size=32]
	Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
	Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1d.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB/3100 Chipset UHCI USB Controller #3 [8086:268a] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31fe]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
	Region 4: I/O ports at 1040 [size=32]
	Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
	Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1d.3 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB/3100 Chipset UHCI USB Controller #4 [8086:268b] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31fe]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin D routed to IRQ 19
	Region 4: I/O ports at 1060 [size=32]
	Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
	Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1d.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB/3100 Chipset EHCI USB2 Controller [8086:268c] (rev 09) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31fe]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
	Region 0: Memory at f7af0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: ehci_hcd
	Kernel modules: ehci-hcd

00:1e.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge [8086:244e] (rev d9) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
	I/O behind bridge: 00002000-00003fff
	Memory behind bridge: f7b00000-f7cfffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d8000000-00000000dfffffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA+ MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>

00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB/3100 Chipset LPC Interface Controller [8086:2670] (rev 09)
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0
	Kernel modules: intel-rng, iTCO_wdt

00:1f.1 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 631xESB/632xESB IDE Controller [8086:269e] (rev 09) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31fe]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx+
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 7
	Region 0: I/O ports at 01f0 [size=8]
	Region 1: I/O ports at 03f4 [size=1]
	Region 2: I/O ports at 0170 [size=8]
	Region 3: I/O ports at 0374 [size=1]
	Region 4: I/O ports at 0500 [size=16]
	Kernel driver in use: PIIX_IDE
	Kernel modules: ata_generic, ide-pci-generic, piix

01:03.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: ATI Technologies Inc ES1000 [1002:515e] (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:31fb]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping+ SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 64 (2000ns min), Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 7
	Region 0: Memory at d8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
	Region 1: I/O ports at 3000 [size=256]
	Region 2: Memory at f7cf0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
	[virtual] Expansion ROM at f7b00000 [disabled] [size=128K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: radeonfb

01:04.0 System peripheral [0880]: Compaq Computer Corporation Integrated Lights Out Controller [0e11:b203] (rev 03)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:3305]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 5
	Region 0: I/O ports at 2800 [size=256]
	Region 1: Memory at f7ce0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: hpwdt

01:04.2 System peripheral [0880]: Compaq Computer Corporation Integrated Lights Out  Processor [0e11:b204] (rev 03)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:3305]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 64, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 22
	BIST result: 00
	Region 0: I/O ports at 3400 [size=256]
	Region 1: Memory at f7cd0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
	Region 2: Memory at f7cc0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
	Region 3: Memory at f7c00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]
	[virtual] Expansion ROM at f7b20000 [disabled] [size=64K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: hpilo
	Kernel modules: hpilo

01:04.4 USB Controller [0c03]: Hewlett-Packard Company Proliant iLO2 virtual USB controller [103c:3300] (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:3305]
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 64
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 22
	Region 4: I/O ports at 3800 [size=32]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
	Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

01:04.6 IPMI SMIC interface [0c07]: Hewlett-Packard Company Proliant iLO2 virtual UART [103c:3302] (prog-if 01)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:3305]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 21
	Region 0: Memory at f7bf0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: ipmi_si
	Kernel modules: ipmi_si

02:00.0 RAID bus controller [0104]: Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array Controller [103c:3230] (rev 04)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company P400 SAS Controller [103c:3234]
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
	Region 0: Memory at f7e00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
	Region 2: I/O ports at 4000 [size=256]
	Region 3: Memory at f7df0000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	[virtual] Expansion ROM at d1200000 [disabled] [size=256K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: cciss
	Kernel modules: cciss

03:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6311ESB/6321ESB PCI Express Upstream Port [8086:3500] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=03, secondary=04, subordinate=09, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: f8000000-fbffffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d1000000-00000000d11fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

03:00.3 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6311ESB/6321ESB PCI Express to PCI-X Bridge [8086:350c] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=03, secondary=0a, subordinate=0a, sec-latency=64
	Secondary status: 66MHz+ FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: shpchp

04:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6311ESB/6321ESB PCI Express Downstream Port E1 [8086:3510] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=04, secondary=05, subordinate=06, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: f8000000-f9ffffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d1000000-00000000d10fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

04:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6311ESB/6321ESB PCI Express Downstream Port E2 [8086:3514] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=04, secondary=07, subordinate=08, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fa000000-fbffffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d1100000-00000000d11fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

04:02.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6311ESB/6321ESB PCI Express Downstream Port E3 [8086:3518] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=04, secondary=09, subordinate=09, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

05:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Broadcom EPB PCI-Express to PCI-X Bridge [1166:0103] (rev c3) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=05, secondary=06, subordinate=06, sec-latency=64
	Memory behind bridge: f8000000-f9ffffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d1000000-00000000d10fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: shpchp

06:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet [14e4:164c] (rev 12)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company NC373i Integrated Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter [103c:7038]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 64 (16000ns min), Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 1254
	Region 0: Memory at f8000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32M]
	[virtual] Expansion ROM at d1000000 [disabled] [size=2K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: bnx2
	Kernel modules: bnx2

07:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Broadcom EPB PCI-Express to PCI-X Bridge [1166:0103] (rev c3) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=07, secondary=08, subordinate=08, sec-latency=64
	Memory behind bridge: fa000000-fbffffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000d1100000-00000000d11fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel modules: shpchp

08:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet [14e4:164c] (rev 12)
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company NC373i Integrated Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter [103c:7038]
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 64 (16000ns min), Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 17
	Region 0: Memory at fa000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32M]
	[virtual] Expansion ROM at d1100000 [disabled] [size=2K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: bnx2
	Kernel modules: bnx2

0b:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Region 0: Memory at fdee0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Bus: primary=0b, secondary=0c, subordinate=15, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

0c:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=0c, secondary=13, subordinate=15, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

0c:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=0c, secondary=10, subordinate=12, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

0c:09.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=0c, secondary=0d, subordinate=0f, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

17:00.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Region 0: Memory at fdfe0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Bus: primary=17, secondary=18, subordinate=27, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

18:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=18, secondary=25, subordinate=27, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

18:02.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=18, secondary=22, subordinate=24, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

18:08.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=18, secondary=19, subordinate=1b, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

18:09.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=18, secondary=1c, subordinate=1e, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

18:0a.0 PCI bridge [0604]: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8533 32-lane, 6-port PCI Express Switch [10b5:8533] (rev aa) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr+ Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=18, secondary=1f, subordinate=21, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity+ SERR+ NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
	Kernel modules: shpchp

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0.3
  APT prefers stable
  APT policy: (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US, LC_CTYPE=en_US (charmap=ISO-8859-1)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 depends on:
ii  debconf [debconf-2.0]         1.5.24     Debian configuration management sy
ii  initramfs-tools [linux-initra 0.92o      tools for generating an initramfs
ii  module-init-tools             3.4-1      tools for managing Linux kernel mo

linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 recommends no packages.

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64 suggests:
ii  grub                       0.97-47lenny2 GRand Unified Bootloader (Legacy v
pn  linux-doc-2.6.26           <none>        (no description available)

-- debconf information:
  shared/kernel-image/really-run-bootloader: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/bootloader-error-2.6.26-2-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/lilo-initrd-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/depmod-error-2.6.26-2-amd64: false
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/old-dir-initrd-link-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/create-kimage-link-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/initrd-2.6.26-2-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/lilo-has-ramdisk:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/abort-install-2.6.26-2-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/old-initrd-link-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/depmod-error-initrd-2.6.26-2-amd64: false
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/bootloader-test-error-2.6.26-2-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/overwriting-modules-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/kimage-is-a-directory:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/failed-to-move-modules-2.6.26-2-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/prerm/would-invalidate-boot-loader-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/postinst/old-system-map-link-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/abort-overwrite-2.6.26-2-amd64:
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/bootloader-initrd-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/preinst/elilo-initrd-2.6.26-2-amd64: true
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64/prerm/removing-running-kernel-2.6.26-2-amd64: true