Subject: Bug#55298: function attributes should apply to function pointers too

From: Richard Kettlewell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:29:12 +0000 (GMT)

Package: gcc
Version: 2.7.2.3-7

Function attributes, such as `noreturn' and `format', should be
allowed to be specified for function pointers as well as real
functions.

lyonesse$ cat t.c
extern void (*error)(int, const char *, ...)
    __attribute__((noreturn))
    __attribute__((format(printf, 2, 3)));

lyonesse$ gcc -c t.c
t.c:3: argument format specified for non-function `error'
lyonesse$ gcc --version 
2.7.2.3

lyonesse$ egcc -c t.c
t.c:3: argument format specified for non-function `error'
lyonesse$ egcc --version
egcs-2.91.60

ttfn/rjk

---

From: Edward Phan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 08:24:57 +0700

*你好!*

近日，越来越多的中国大陆民众看穿了 中共的流氓本质并声明三退与中共划清界限，未来不再被其左右，重获新生。

大陆民众胡英杰发表退党声明说：“中共国，中南坑，金玉其外，败絮其中，魔鬼当道，民不聊生，昏庸无道，党魁小学生。”

中共为了维系自己的政权，不仅花大量人力物力在全国搭建维稳体系，长期以来还一直利用谎言和暴力治国。中共本身其实不从事任何生产及发明创造，取得政权后，就一直附着在国家人民身上。

坚信自己的常识和良知来戳穿谎言。

详情请看附件。

祝你和你的家人好运！

---

*法轮大法是佛法, 是正法。诚念九字真言得福报。*
*法轮大法好，真善忍好*

中共进行活体器官移植可谓“一箭双雕”。在消除异己的同时，在器官移植市场获取暴利。受害者主要是法轮功学员，由于他们经常打坐，冥想，身体比较健康，因此也称为了器官活摘的主要受害者。当然，还包括政治异见人士和其他公民。据估算，自2000年以来，在中国进行了超过一百万例谋杀性器官移植。

---

From: "Debian Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 01:27:12 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #55298.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
55298: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=55298
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems