Subject: gcc: submitted Debian report #55298 to gcc-gnats as PR 3481

From: Matthias Klose <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 12:57:55 +0200

# submitted Debian report #55298 to gcc-gnats as PR 3481
# http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3481&database=gcc

forwarded 55298 [email-masked]
retitle 55298 [PR c/3481] function attributes should apply to function pointers too
thanks

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this problem report.  It has NOT been forwarded to the developers, but
will accompany the original report in the Bug tracking system.  Please
ensure that you yourself have sent a copy of the additional
information to any relevant developers or mailing lists.

If you wish to continue to submit further information on your problem,
please send it to [email-masked], as before.

Please do not reply to the address at the top of this message,
unless you wish to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

Darren Benham
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)