Subject: Bug#554999: marked as done (tex4ht: oolatex should fails when it encounters errors)

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 22:12:19 +0000

Your message dated Sat, 26 Aug 2017 22:10:55 +0000
with message-id <[email-masked]>
and subject line Bug#872386: Removed package(s) from unstable
has caused the Debian Bug report #554999,
regarding tex4ht: oolatex should fails when it encounters errors
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [email-masked]
immediately.)

-- 
554999: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=554999
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: tex4ht: oolatex should fails when it encounters errors
From: Luca Capello <[email-masked]>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:23:36 +0100

Package: tex4ht
Version: 20090611-1+b1
Severity: normal

Hi there!

I found that in two occasions oolatex exits with error code 0 even if
the OpenDocument Format file produced is not correct, because previous
errors occurred:

  http://bugs.debian.org/554995 (JRE not installed)
  http://bugs.debian.org/554998 (problems with math mode)

IMHO this behavior is a bug, since there is no way to know if the
resulting ODF is OK without opening it.  Instead, oolatex should stop as
soon as it encounters the first error.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (990, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.31-1-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages tex4ht depends on:
ii  libc6                      2.10.1-5      GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libkpathsea4               2007.dfsg.2-8 TeX Live: path search library for 
ii  tex4ht-common              20090611-1    LaTeX and TeX for Hypertext (HTML)
ii  texlive-base-bin           2007.dfsg.2-8 TeX Live: Essential binaries

tex4ht recommends no packages.

tex4ht suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information

Subject: Bug#872386: Removed package(s) from unstable
From: Debian FTP Masters <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 22:10:55 +0000

Version: 20160814-1+rm

Dear submitter,

as the package tex4ht has just been removed from the Debian archive
unstable we hereby close the associated bug reports.  We are sorry
that we couldn't deal with your issue properly.

For details on the removal, please see https://bugs.debian.org/872386

The version of this package that was in Debian prior to this removal
can still be found using http://snapshot.debian.org/.

This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is
a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing
[email-masked].

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Scott Kitterman (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)